• The Anime and Manga staff has posted a PSA regarding Go and how we'll handle future cases involving him from now onwards.

We strongly recommend checking out this thread.

Thank you in advance.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Season 20: Pokémon the Series: Sun & Moon - Dub Episode Titles Thread

21 years...... Still here!
Reaction score
This one's sounds like a good title and I'm pretty sure the sun part has something to do with the beach part of the episode.

That's the way it is.
Reaction score
Not feeling that title either. It has nothing to do with the episode. What's scary? And the "Sun" part of the title, is that a reference to the characters being on the beach?
The scare part relates to either Mimikyu or Mareanie I think.

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
I think the scare could come from either Team Rocket almost defeating Ash in a battle, or the scare from Ash and Kiawe once Kiawe warned Ash to get away from the Mareanie. Either way, I like the title and it might not be in reference to anything.

Reaction score
Can they make better titles?

BTW, Mimikyu is scary. Do you know Meowth died and was revived TWO times in this series so far?

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
And in a strange turn of events, we have two more titles.

SM014: Getting to Know You!
Airs: June 17
Source: Zap2it

SM015 Rocking Clawmark Hill!
Airs: June 24
Source: Zap2it

21 years...... Still here!
Reaction score
I was expecting more puns this time with these recent titles, but it's great to see the Dub go back to keeping it simple titles for a change.

Reaction score
Acceptable. I wish they'd done some Raichu related-pun.

*almost cringe*
I like the new titles. They're simple and to the point. I can appreciate a good pun every once in a while, but they were getting out of control.

What is " Rocking Clawmark Hill" a reference too?

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
I like the new titles. They're simple and to the point. I can appreciate a good pun every once in a while, but they were getting out of control.

What is " Rocking Clawmark Hill" a reference too?
Probably a pun on Rockruff's name, that Rockruff and Lycanroc are both Rock types, that Clawmark Hill is a big rocky mountain and that the Pokemon there are all battling.