• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Season 20: Pokémon the Series: Sun & Moon - Dub Episode Titles Thread

Like abcboy said, judging from the dates for the episodes, it's definitely for XD.
Ah good to have confirmation that new episodes will premiere weekly after the week long bomb of new episodes. I do think that Teletoon will be at the same episode number as Disney XD unless they take a break for a week.

So America will soon catch up with Canada late next month good. As for the new titles we got, Trial and Tribulation sounds good/fits the theme of the episode and then you have Young Kiawe had a farm which I'm going TBH not as bad as the 4Kids Let it Snorunt title from season 8 which was all types of cringe.

So America will soon catch up with Canada late next month good. As for the new titles we got, Trial and Tribulation sounds good/fits the theme of the episode and then you have Young Kiawe had a farm which I'm going TBH not as bad as the 4Kids Let it Snorunt title from season 8 which was all types of cringe.
I find Let it Snorunt to be creative, rather than "Young Kiawe had a farm, ei-ei-ei-oooooo, and on this farm we had JCC, ei-ei-ooooooooo!" And really, there are tons of worse TPCi titles at this point, "Party Dancecapades" and "Yo Ho Ho, Go Popplio" making me cringe much more.

Anyway, SM010's dub title is fine, but SM011's is terrible, imo.

SM010's dub title is probably the best one in the dub saga so far, with SM011's being one of the worst: awful nursery rhyme reference by TPCi.
Really, over SM009's title? SM010's isn't even creative, Trials and Tribulation is a pretty overused title and phrase.

Really, over SM009's title? SM010's isn't even creative, Trials and Tribulation is a pretty overused title and phrase.
It's also pretty close to a Phoenix Wright/Ace Attorney game's title, I agree it's not creative, but at least it's logical and it fits for the episode's event taking place, if that makes sense.

SM009's is just another one of TPCi's alliterating titles to me: I grew tired of that a while ago, personally.

Great title!

HAD? HAD? Dosen't he still have his farm, or did he sell it or something??!!

How the hell are you supposed to pronounce that?

Yeah, Kiawe needs the money. Isn't it obvious?

Also, you pronounce it as "party" and then add the "capades" part from escapades to it.

Recent titles revealed just inspired me to resurrect the old tradition of predicting dub titles. Let's give it a try...

SM012: You're a Mareanie, Mr. James!
SM013: A Race of Pancake!
SM014: Lillie of the Vulpix!
SM015: Lycanroc Hill of Fame!
SM016: Meownificent Three!
SM017: Rotomdex's Greatest Case!
SM018: Bounsweet and Sour!
SM019: I've Got a Lovely Rematch with Koko!
SM020: Wimpod Out!
SM021: Furrget Me Not!
SM022: Ash's Moving Sandcastle!
SM023: Splitting Hairs and Wigs!
SM024: Parents' Day Out!

Recent titles revealed just inspired me to resurrect the old tradition of predicting dub titles. Let's give it a try...

You're pretty talented at this. I almost thought these were the actual titles

SM011: Young Kiawe Had a Farm!
Airs on May 27
Source: Zap2it
E-I-E-I-O.png

SM010's title is pretty cool, actually. SM011's, though, is so bottom-of-the-barrel it hurts.

Spot-on, for better or worse.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom