• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Season 20: Pokémon the Series: Sun & Moon - Dub Episode Titles Thread

I guess they just needed a word which starts with a "p" to add to the alliteration, but "Pepper"? Was there any Pepper practise in the episode?

This won't be the first or the last time TPCI uses the first word they come across in an old-fashioned diccionary, because "Alliterations are catchy and cool".

What I don't understand, is if they wanted to go with a "p" alliteration, why couldn't they have somehow included "Pulverising Pancake"?

Sure.

1KjNlRb.png
8gl1qI0.png

The title I had mentioned here earlier was real (Calendar | Disney XD Press), it's just being shown under September 2 in the 7 PM rerun time slot, as the calendar sometimes excludes things.

Lulled to La-La Land! is definitely official, you just need to look at the 7 PM time (don't look for 9 AM time, because that's not there yet).

I'm glad they got the "lull" part of its name in the title. I was hoping for that.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom