• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Season 20: Pokémon the Series: Sun & Moon - Dub Episode Titles Thread

SM025: "Tussle" sounds a bit too babyish for my liking, but all right.
SM026: Pretty much the same as its Japanese counterpart.
SM027: "Pepper"? Are they expecting any of their target audience to get that term?
SM028: I know the term "la-la land" has existed for a lot longer, but I can't stop thinking of the movie when I read this. Nice how they were able to work in the Pokémon name pun though.

Man, that episode aired around two months ago. The titles are coming earlier than they used to it seem. Maybe it's just because of the six episode marathon. Also, the title is alright, but it could've been better.

I imagine we'll get something lame like "rocking the ruins of life" for the episode where Rockruff evolves into Dusk form Lycanroc

SM030: Pretty lame, to be honest. And has been done before back in BF.
SM031: I like it! Sums up Olivia's role in the episode perfectly.

Well, for this series. They used it in Johto and Hoenn as well, I believe.

It could also reference the final shot of the episode, where a Solo Wishiwashi jumps out of Brooklet Hill and his silhouetted by the Moon.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom