• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Season 20: Pokémon the Series: Sun & Moon - Dub Episode Titles Thread

This title reminds of that one title from XY called "The Moment Of Lumiose Truth", the gym battle against Clemont. Seems as if were getting more reference titles from other series just like episode 30's title being one from Battle frontier.

SM032: I guess it fits, but I wish they went easy on the "style" titles. "Stoutland Style" would make more sense anyhow.
SM033: This one is actually kind of unique and references Wishiwashi's species name, so it gets a thumbs up from me!
SM034: A Crowning Achievement + Lumiose Moment of Truth? Eh, could be worse.

Okay, I like most of the titles, but this one is just plain stupid. We get it, you can reference the cliché that is Trials and Tribulations, but you don't have to make a pun out of it for everyone of these trials. Surely they can come up with a better pun at the very least. Pathetic.

Yeah, which is a few weeks in advance of the November release of the games.
Yeah, but a month isn't right before.

SM037: Rising from the Ruins!
Airs: October 28
Source: Zap2it

Maybe someday we'll get more episode titles. Zap2it seems to be choking lately.

BTW: I think SM044 might be the beginning of a new season. It seems like a good place to begin with the new version of Alola in the Japanese version.

We have had a lot of future episode titles lately, especially compared to couple of months ago. Also, it seems there will be a break after SM037.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom