• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Season 20: Pokémon the Series: Sun & Moon - Dub Episode Titles Thread

There is a gap on December 9 at 9 a.m., not sure whether to expect SM043 or reruns though.
Yeah, either that or they've stuffed up again. I constantly keep seeing the listing on December 2 changing. It's changed at least 5 times since it debuted.

Yeah, either that or they've stuffed up again. I constantly keep seeing the listing on December 2 changing. It's changed at least 5 times since it debuted.
Apparently Dec. 9 is SM001 again, so it seems SM042 is the final episode of the season, unless they change something betwen now and then.

Apparently Dec. 9 is SM001 again, so it seems SM042 is the final episode of the season, unless they change something betwen now and then.
Yeah, it's one off, so when Eddy Lee posted that he was working on the new season and added the caption SM44 or something like that, he probably didn't mean SM044 was the very first episode. Plus they've changed it once and didn't add Sm043, so why would they add it with a second change? Although, SM043 would be a really weird episode to start a season on. This is kind of annoying.

My guess is they didn't want to end the season on an odd number. I'd think ending between a two-parter would be worse, though.

Season 15 had 49 episodes and season 18 had 45.

However, in my country, Cartoon Network has an obsession with showing episodes in groups of 4 or 8 since 2015. Maybe it has something to do with that?

Aha! There it is!
Gotta say, they picked a good title to wrap up the season with.

Thank Arceus it's still apart of season 20, otherwise that would have been weird. Also, it's a nice title. The people who add the episodes need to do a better job in the future.

So finally we have last title and it's a pretty good one. Seems to be referencing a title from season 10 titled "When Pokemon worlds collide" which I think was pretty early in the season if I remembered this right. Thank goodness, we are still in season 20 territory meaning that after November 25th next weekend, we will be far form finished. Can'it wait for this finale to start:D.

Would be rather stupid to end a season mid-way through a 2 parter, I guessed there would be a break for something

Also thought SM044 would be the start of Season 21, I predict a title along the lines of Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon

Would be rather stupid to end a season mid-way through a 2 parter, I guessed there would be a break for something

Also thought SM044 would be the start of Season 21, I predict a title along the lines of Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon
It does seem like the perfect episode to begin a new season since it practically starts a whole new plotline.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom