• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Season 20: Pokémon the Series: Sun & Moon - Dub Episode Titles Thread

Another change? Sure...why not. Two weeks after it airs, some other website will say it will say it's going to air in three weeks. It shouldn't be this hard to know when a single episode is going to air properly.

Maybe it'll air on December 2nd but then rerun on the 9th and 14th.

I wonder how long this year's break is going to last. I'm unsure whether or not it'll be like the length like it was on Cartoon Network or if there will be a longer break with like a week of new episodes like last year.

Their Calendar has been all over the place these past few weeks, but thankfully the Pokemon website is giving us the Official dates and honestly I wouldn't be surprised if the XD calendar changed again for all their other stuff as well.

Nevermind, it was just a case of wrong DVR numbering.

Zap2it (and by extension, Gracenote and the companies they provide schedule info to) included a bunch of Japanese episodes during the gap between the Japanese and English debut, which is why the numbers are so messed up.

I know Pokémon.com said SM43 would be airing December 2nd, but I just checked Disney XD's schedule for tomorrow on my TV and that episode is not listed as airing. In fact, Pokémon isn't even on at its normal time. According to my channel guide, they're showing SM42 at 7:30 AM and M20 at 4 PM. There's a new holiday episode of (an insufferable) show in Pokémon's usual 9:30 AM slot.

So I guess it's airing December 9th after all...?

ETA: My guide does show SM43 airing at 9:30 AM on December 9th.

I just found it odd that Pokémon themselves advertised it as December 2nd. I'm disappointed, for sure, but can't do anything about it.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom