• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Season 21: Pokémon the Series: Sun & Moon - Ultra Adventures - Dub Episode Titles Thread

It seems a bit early to be worrying about the next season. Unless... Are you referring to seasons as Western audiences refer to every new arc?

Or are you referring to the next generation series?

Yeah, I've been waiting for the new stuff also so that I can buy the season on Amazon and get the episodes after they come out immediately.

I hate waiting. Lol

well, the season 21 for pokemon, hasn't been announced yet, but, I think the start date is probably march/april 2018

Oddly enough, Cartoon Network Latin America/Brazil is scheduled to air S20 E44 on March 1, and Disney XD Germany is scheduled to air S20 E44 and E45 on March 5 and 6. No titles out of those schedules yet, but this of course makes little sense due to S20 having only 43 episodes...

How strange as they usually follow the US order and numbering

I'm hoping that they'll start the new season this month. I've missed waking up on Saturday mornings to watch new episodes, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was March. It took them awhile to start the series on Disney XD last year. At least they're still treating the series far in a way better than Cartoon Network has during its last few years on the channel.

We've only had a year with Disney XD, so it's too early to start thinking about their patterns. Last year, the first 2 episodes were ready to air on February as they already had the music replaced and the opening, but the actual premiere wasn't until May. They made two "maratons" to make up for it, I wonder if they were DXD or TPCi's idea.

Oddly enough, Cartoon Network Latin America/Brazil is scheduled to air S20 E44 on March 1.

How do you know that? o_O The guides I visit don't say anything about S20 E37-E43, which haven't been aired yet, much less about the next season.

Would bet that Teletoon in Canada is quite likely to premiere the season were Disney XD/CITV to do more marathons this year.

How do you know that? o_O The guides I visit don't say anything about S20 E37-E43, which haven't been aired yet, much less about the next season.

Mine4017 on Bulbapedia has sent me a link to this schedule, which includes S20 E44 on March 1 and now E45 on March 5.

Predictions for English Title for S21

E44 - The Mysterious Pokemon
E45 - Nebby Teleports

They will have a lame alliteration for sure. Maybe something like

E44 - Encountering an Extraterrestial Entity!
E45 - Teleport to the trouble!
E46 - Aether and an amazing activity!

Mine4017 on Bulbapedia has sent me a link to this schedule, which includes S20 E44 on March 1 and now E45 on March 5.

Thanks.(y) It would be awesome to see the Misty & Brock special in 3 weeks!

Let's try this again:

SM44 - Nebby On!
SM45 - Teleport Game!
SM46 - Ditto Fever!
SM47 - Paranormal Silvally!
SM48 - Extreme Sleepover: Alola Edition!
SM49 - Memories of an Imperfect Lillie!
SM50 - Faba Strikes Back!
SM51 - My Mother's Keeper!
SM52 - Here Comes the Solgaleo!
SM53 - Nihilego Trip!
SM54 - 10.000.000 Volts in Our Star!
SM55 - A Wedding and Two Goodbyes!
SM56 - All Singing, All Sleeping!
SM57 - Rotomfoolery!
SM58 - Mareanie's Choice!
SM59 - My Neighbor Drampa!
SM60 - Alola Grand Vulpix of Pokesled Jumping!
SM61 - Guardians of the Ultra Space!

Last edited:
I just hope we don't have as long of a wait as we did last year. Didn't S20 not start officially until May? Granted, I think Disney XD wanted to cycle through XY/XYZ first before SM.

Maybe they'll have a Spring Break event to show the first several episodes of the new "season".

Disney XD Germany is scheduled to air S20 E44 and E45 on March 5 and 6.
Unsurprisingly, they have been removed and replaced with reruns. Cartoon Network Latin America/Brazil still has them though.

Season 21 will be staring in Thailand soon, so we may get a name of the season since it shared the English season name for S20
Book9416 on Bulbapedia has told me that they are using the same logo and title as S20. So Thailand, Taiwan, and South Korea so far have aired SM044 outside of Japan.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom