• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Season 21: Pokémon the Series: Sun & Moon - Ultra Adventures - Dub Episode Titles Thread

I'm starting to wonder when the new Pokemon episodes (SM 21) will finally air in America? Have any dates been published yet?
(Or will Canada or England once again be the first ones to air the new episodes?)

Pokémon Ultra Adventures: First Revealed Dates
Pokemon the Series: Sun and Moon Ultra Adventures

3/24 - SM044: A Dream Encounter!
3/25 - SM045: Now You See Them, Now You Don't!
3/26 -SM046: Deceiving Appearances!
3/27 - SM047: A Masked Warning!
3/28 -SM048: Night of a Thousand Poses!
3/29 -SM049: Mission: Total Recall!
3/30 - SM050: Faba's Revenge!
3/31 - SM051: Family Determination!

Source: https://mobile.twitter.com/nickandmo...29617810673664

I wonder if that title will be used on the show itself or it'll be like Kalos Quest.

I'm so glad that they have a premiere date for the next season. I've really missed watching new episodes on Saturdays. It's still disappointing to have to wait another month for new episodes, but having another week of premieres is a pretty nice way to start it off and they should be giving it some nice promotion on their channel.

Has this been the longest gap between a season finale to the next season premiere we had? Also, yeah Saturdays are looking so good for me and my friends as we were waiting desperately for news of this approaching.
I honestly think last year was a longer wait since the dub didn't start until April (episode 3 in Canada).

These titles strike a good balance between too punny and too straightforward I feel like the dub has been struggling with until now.
I especially like SM048's. SM045's is a bit too cliché though.

As expected, they used a new title, probably out of pressure from the distributors.

A month and a half seems enough time to have the opening and ending based upon Future connection and Twerp/Twerpette, but after the disappointment of Be a hero I'm not expecting anything. Now, let's review the titles:

SM044: A Dream Encounter! Not bad, has an XY/BW title feel to it.
SM045: Now You See Them, Now You Don't! I don't like straightworward references like this, but at least is not a pun or alliteration.
SM046: Deceiving Appearances! Kinda disappointing for one of the best episodes of the arc.
SM047: A Masked Warning! Kinda disappointing for one of the best episodes of the arc.
SM048: Night of a Thousand Poses! Brilliant 11/10
SM049: Mission: Total Recall! I understand what it's referencing, but seems a bit too complex and unrelated to the episode.
SM050: Faba's Revenge! Simplicity is best sometimes.
SM051: Family Determination! Brilliant 11/10

A month and a half seems enough time to have the opening and ending based upon Future connection and Twerp/Twerpette, but after the disappointment of Be a hero I'm not expecting anything.
I doubt the ending sequence has any footage that wouldn't look out of place for the opening, though.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom