• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Season 21: Pokémon the Series: Sun & Moon - Ultra Adventures - Dub Episode Titles Thread

I doubt the ending sequence has any footage that wouldn't look out of place for the opening, though.
The opening could use...
-One of the first shots from Future Connection.
-The shot of everyone walking toward the school (edited a bit so we can't see Poipole)
-The watercolor shots (except Ash)
-The Aether shots from Alola!.
-Random episode scenes.

The ending could use...
-The shot with the glass.
-The Solgaleo scene.
-The TR scene.
-Ash looking the sunset & sleeping.
-The twerpettes' scene
-Ash looking at the Tapus.

The French channel CanalJ is planning to air SM044 and SM045 on March 7th, I wonder if it's a mistake because the French dub is based on the English dub, which is kinda strange.
If it's true, hopefully we'll get to see what the new opening looks/sounds like.

The opening could use...
-One of the first shots from Future Connection.
-The shot of everyone walking toward the school (edited a bit so we can't see Poipole)
-The watercolor shots (except Ash)
-The Aether shots from Alola!.
-Random episode scenes.

The ending could use...
-The shot with the glass.
-The Solgaleo scene.
-The TR scene.
-Ash looking the sunset & sleeping.
-The twerpettes' scene
-Ash looking at the Tapus.
Oh, I thought you only meant footage for the dub intro sequence. I forgot we now get footage for the credits as well.

If they keep Pose! for the dub's ending theme, I would recommend one thing that the Pose was updated for episode SM052 where Nebby evolved into Solgaleo, and Ash's Z-ring was updated to a Z-powered Z-Ring,the ending replaces Ash's Z-Ring with a black Z-Powered Ring up to episode SM060 because you didn't notice that change at all and think the last variant of Lycanroc lasted from SM037 to SM060, but no. Ash's Z-Powered Ring was added in SM052 up to SM060, so this new variant lasted for this Solgaleo episode to Poke-Sled episode This got to be added to the page. If you look closely at the shot of Ash holding his Pikachu, you can see that his white Z-ring is now a black Z-Powered Ring in episode of Rotom forms.

March 10th - SM044 (CAN)
March 17th - SM045 (CAN)
March 24th - SM046 (CAN) and SM044
March 25th - SM045
March 26th - SM046
March 27th - SM047
March 28th - SM048
March 29th - SM049
March 30th - SM050
March 31st - SM051

Here's the poster and logo, most likely designed by Kevin Lalli

View: https://twitter.com/worldofkevinc/status/969617885399306241?s=19

Hopefully we'll start getting more episode titles in the next week or two. It feels kind of odd stopping at the episode where Lillie begins the adventure. I would think the episode before where Lusamine was kidnapped, or the next one where they go off to save her (if not the episode where they save her, or even the one after that where Kukui and Burnet get married), would be a better place to finish that first mini-marathon.

Already?! Impressive. 53's title I like and then we have 54's which sounds overkill AF but, I could only imagine what happens on that episode to warrant such a title. 55's sounds a bit vague for me but, guess I'll have to watch the episode to find out what.

SM056: Let Sleeping Pokemon Lie!
Airs on May 5
Source: Disney XD Calendar

SM057: The Dex Can't Help It!
"Rotom Dex embarks on an electrifying journey—whether it wants to or not!"
Source: Apple TV Show/Episode Universal Search

SM058: Fighting Back The Tears!
"After a day of shopping, Team Rocket encounters Mareanie's first love and Mentor, who still has feelings for its former protégé. Full of jealousy, it evolves into a Toxapex and then poisons James! In his poisoned stupor, James decides Mareanie should be with Toxapex instead of him—when Mareanie overhears this, it runs away in sadness. But Toxapex can't bear to see Mareanie cry, and it challenges James to a duel to win Mareanie back. After what turns out to be an underwhelming battle, James is victorious, and Mareanie joyously reunites with him and the rest of Team Rocket!"
Source: Apple TV Show/Episode Universal Search

For those unfamiliar, searching for TV shows and episodes on iOS in Safari or on the search screen will bring up titles and summaries of episodes.
unknown.png

IMO, Pokémon dub titles often fall into the trap of either being overly straightforward, which just ruins the fun, or overly punny, which just comes off like they're trying too hard. These new ones are a good compromise between the two styles.
They are also spoilers sometimes! 10,000,000 Reasons to Fight! - hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom