• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Second 'Best Wishes!' episode for January 2012 revealed: Bachuru, Dentula to be featu

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Second 'Best Wishes!' episode for January 2012 revealed: Bachuru, Dentula to be featured

The title of the second episode for January 2012 has been revealed. The 62nd episode of Pocket Monsters Best Wishes!, 「バチュル、デンチュラ!電気石の洞穴!!」 Bachuru and Dentula! The Electric Rock Cave!!, is set to air on Jan. 12, 2012.

Read more on Bulbanews

John Understands

Somalian Anarchy Leader!
Reaction score
Re: Second 'Best Wishes!' episode for January 2012 revealed: Bachuru, Dentula to be f

Electric Rock AFTER Driftveil? Wow. Next thing you know, Ash will be battling Skyla.

ForeignDude

Reaction score
Re: Second 'Best Wishes!' episode for January 2012 revealed: Bachuru, Dentula to be f

I like it! I was worried we would be spending a ton of episodes between Driftveil and the cave!

Reaction score

Yes, Joltik and Galvantula.

I have shinies of them in-game, which makes my anticipation for this episode that more evident.