• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Second 'Best Wishes!' episode for January 2012 revealed: Bachuru, Dentula to be featu

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Second 'Best Wishes!' episode for January 2012 revealed: Bachuru, Dentula to be featured

The title of the second episode for January 2012 has been revealed. The 62nd episode of Pocket Monsters Best Wishes!, 「バチュル、デンチュラ!電気石の洞穴!!」 Bachuru and Dentula! The Electric Rock Cave!!, is set to air on Jan. 12, 2012.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Second 'Best Wishes!' episode for January 2012 revealed: Bachuru, Dentula to be f

Electric Rock AFTER Driftveil? Wow. Next thing you know, Ash will be battling Skyla.

Re: Second 'Best Wishes!' episode for January 2012 revealed: Bachuru, Dentula to be f

I like it! I was worried we would be spending a ton of episodes between Driftveil and the cave!

Yes, Joltik and Galvantula.

I have shinies of them in-game, which makes my anticipation for this episode that more evident.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom