• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Second Chance Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Night −2,147,483,648: Sign Ups

Pikochu

has successfully made it through the grind.
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Hey everyone. So this is Second Chance Mafia where essentially characters and roles from losing team in Mafia games are back to hopefully win. The War Room Archive will be expecting a lot of traffic.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me!

stock-photo-illustration-depicting-a-roadsign-with-a-second-chance-concept-sky-background-117716263.jpg

Here's the obligatory cheesy stock photo about second chances

The Rules

• Forum Rules and War Room Rules apply.
  • Phases work in the following manner: Day Phases last 48 hours and Night Phases are 24 hours long, ending at 9PM PST or hammer is reached, whichever is sooner. Do not post until the host updates.
  • Hammer lynch is nine votes until there are or less than 9 players, which then unanimous -1 votes required for hammer
  • Nighttalking is allowed after the host updates the game.
  • All claims are allowed. You may copy and paste your role PM, copy another role PM, fake your role PM, fakeclaim, go nuts with the claims
  • Outside contact is allowed. Please add me to add outside contact methods My Skype and Discord can be found in my signature. My quicktopic is “Pikochu”
  • To vote, use the format Vote <username> and mention the host, @Pikochu. To unvote, use Unvote: <username> and mention the host.
  • You must make at least 3 in-thread posts per day relating to the game in anyway. I will decide if the posts are related to the game.
  • _YLO will be announced.
  • Rules are subject to change and will be mentioned.
  • No loophole abuse. Notify the host in private if you’re unsure if an action is allowed.
  • Be civil and have fun!

Inactivity Penalty + Other penalties

For inactivity, the player will receive .01 votes + 1 vote/additional inactive phase in the next day phase. I may waive the penalty at my discretion if you let me know in advance about your inactivity.

For rule breaking, penalties may include penalty votes to mod kills. I will determine what the punishment should be in order to make the game fair again.

About Roles
Roles are chosen from the losing faction in Mafia games ending on August 20th, 2015 (Pokemon XY Mafia) up to and including October 7th, 2016 (DanganRonpa 3).

Note: Not all games will be represented in Second Chance Mafia.

The following games will not be represented:
  • Games with “Non-Mafia” tags
  • Games outside the specified period.

Role PMs may slightly be modified from the original game in this game. I will do my best to keep the role PM as close to the original as I can.

To see past Mafia Games, check out The War Room Archive

Sign-Ups
1. @Max1996
2. @Elementar
3. @Zexy
4. @Lone_Garurumon
5. @WolfOwl

Subs

Informed Observers
1. @AussieEevee

[li]Changed the hammer rule to 9 votes[/li]

Last edited:
  • Staff
You've all been added. Also, I changed the hammer rules to be 9 votes until there are 9 players or less remaining in the game, which will still be unanimous - 1.

May I join this cult?

Blue blue blue blue blue blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom