• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Second Wind

Alolan Aipom

Veteran Trainer
Reaction score
Hey Gardeners!

As you can immediately see from my join date, I'm very much an old "new" member...that is, I registered all the way back in 2003! However, I was barely active at all during that time. But prior to that I was a very active member in the PASBL forums, under the name of Aipom (later "Aipey")!

Anyway, I've been back into Pokemon in a big way for the majority of this year thanks to Heart Gold and Disney XD airing the anime...and it's high time I found my way back to my original online home, fittingly just in time for the pre-release buzz of Black and White (brings back good memories of the original release of Generation 2!)

I look foward to interacting with and getting to know many of you around the forums over the coming months and hopefully will get to contribute some worthwhile stuff too! :expect:

I can't help but notice my written "voice" sounds ridiculously formal..."however", "prior to"...xD

Thanks for the welcome guys :expect: (love that psycho smiley face haha)

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom