• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Non-Mafia Secret Eevee

Status
Not open for further replies.
You didnt tell me that scrabble ended :p
If you know your game can move on then you're free to do so without my permission. It only slows everything down. I'm just here to make sure people don't spam out games and keep the pace going when necessary.

So yes, go ahead!
I figured since LG had PMed me regarding that post, that it wasn't clear to start the game :p

Doing the game generation now, and I'll get those PMs out as soon as I'm done.

Phase 1:

All role PMs have been sent.

Current President:Officer Snake
Chancellor:
Previous Pres:
Previous Chan:

PikachuPikachuPikachuPikachuPikachu
Victory
EeveeEevee
Cop Power
Eevee
Special Election
Eevee
Vig
Eevee
Vig + Veto
Eevee
Victory
Policy tracker: 0 (Will auto enact at 3 failed policies)

Deck: 17 left
Discard: 0

Previous policy:

Current action: Deciding Chancellor.

Officer Snake, please decide your Chancellor. You may discuss this with the game if you wish.

(Remember, this game is No OC)

Last edited:
Confirmed.

And in re Contrainer wanting to be Chancellor, I think the post is self-explanatory. I think Contrainer is attempting to prove that Contrainer is a Pikachu this early in the game.

Confirmed.

And in re Contrainer wanting to be Chancellor, I think the post is self-explanatory. I think Contrainer is attempting to prove that Contrainer is a Pikachu this early in the game.
If he plays a liberal card then that doesn't mean anything for his role though. Assuming Officer Snake gives him 1 of each policy, which he should, then contrainer is basically forced to go liberal.

If he plays a liberal card then that doesn't mean anything for his role though. Assuming Officer Snake gives him 1 of each policy, which he should, then contrainer is basically forced to go liberal.
Or I could hypothetically go fasc and claim FF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom