• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Non-Mafia Secret Eevee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aussie, I have a quick question. Does voting for the chancellor use majority rules? Since we are unable to switch our votes it would make sense if we continue to the next phase after 4 people have voted yes or no. (Sorry if this was already in the rules and I missed it.)

Aussie, I have a quick question. Does voting for the chancellor use majority rules? Since we are unable to switch our votes it would make sense if we continue to the next phase after 4 people have voted yes or no. (Sorry if this was already in the rules and I missed it.)
When vote majority is reached the voting ends.
The majority is 50% for No! and over 50% for Yes!.
In the case of a tie the result will be No!.

While lg is correct, I wasn’t planning to use hyper majority, as people’s votes in this stage can be important to the discussion.

That said, currently waiting on @Officer Snake @WaterBlueMan and @Cyber Wolf to vote.

While lg is correct, I wasn’t planning to use hyper majority, as people’s votes in this stage can be important to the discussion.

That said, currently waiting on @Officer Snake @WaterBlueMan and @Cyber Wolf to vote.
If you want my input, I used HM to keep the game going, especially early on people often just agree so no point in waiting and if they want to discuss then could do it after or before.

Phase 2
A pikachu card has been played.

Current President: Pika_pika42
Chancellor:
Previous Pres: Officer Snake
Previous Chan: DarthWolf

PikachuPikachuPikachuPikachuPikachu
Victory
EeveeEevee
Cop Power
Eevee
Special Election
Eevee
Vig
Eevee
Vig + Veto
Eevee
Victory
Policy tracker: 0 (Will auto enact at 3 failed policies)

Deck: 14 left
Discard: 2

Previous policy: Pikachu

Current action: Deciding Chancellor.

You may now discuss this result.

Pika_pika42 is the next president. Please choose your chancellor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom