• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Secret Fascist: Pokémon Edition - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not 100% on Piko since it's just a suspicion. I'd rather settle the counterclaims so I'd be fine with killing either one of Zachie or AE. If the dead one is an Original then we know to avoid the other one as Chancellor or vote down their choice for President.

Are you sure you're watching it?
Yes, it had the icon before I opened it. Must have missed it in my alerts somehow as this wasn't the only thread.

Not entirely convinced, but as there aren't really any other options...
Kill: Pikochu
Uhm... what? Only Cheff can use it this round, there is no voting involved.

Update will come shortly

Round 10: Chaos unleashed

“Pika!” Pikachu pointed towards the clones and the Originals rushed towards the Clones.
The starters wanted a 3 on 3 rematch so Mewtwo was facing Pikachu, Mew and Gyarados.
“I’m interested to see what this Pikachu is capable of, he looks like a strong leader.”
Mewtwo focused on the giant serpent who quickly got taken down. The Original Charizard was reckless and faced Charizardtwo on his own, while Blastoise and Venuasaur were more tactical by supporting each other. Heavy blows were dealt from both sides, the Clones were not as efficient without Mewtwo guiding them. Smoke started to appear and blocked the vision from the trainers, they had no idea what was going on and were unable to help.

After roughly 15 minutes the sounds became softer and the smoke started to fade away. All the starters seemed either knocked out or really weak. Only the Mews and Pikachu were remaining. Could this be the end for our heroes, or will they overcome this evil?
Find out in the next episode

Round 10
Current active policies:
Original 4
Clone 4

Pikochu has been killed!
He is not Mewtwo.
@Pikochu would you still like to be notified on updates?

With only 9 player left, voting majority changes:
5 player are needed for both Yes and No to reach majority.

@Great Glaceon you are the next president.
Please choose a player to nominate for Chancellor. Weiss Schnee and jdthebud cannot be nominated.
Voting starts after nomination.

Yes.

Sorry I forgot that flip only reveals Mewtwo or not. I think it very unlikley Zachie or AE are Mewtwo since they wouldn't want to draw any negative attention to themselves so they could potentially be elected Chancellor.

End Game

This was it, the final stand. While Pikachu and Mewtwo were ready to fight each other, Mew tried to stop them. He wanted the fighting to be over and just accept each other on equal terms. Mewtwo no longer had any interest in his original form. This Pikachu showed leadership, strength and determination, something that took the attention from Mewtwo as an ultimate test.
Mew went up close to Pikachu, but the yellow mouse wanted to fight Mewtwo, to make everything right and punish him for what he has done. Mew tried Mewtwo next, but before he could say something Mewtwo grabbed him at the throat. Mew tried to teleport away but Mewtwo had already disabled his powers. He then charged up a Shadow Ball in the same hand as he was holding Mew. The charge did immense pain to Mew, screaming it out loud.

Pikachu had enough and used Quick Attack. Mewtwo had baited him just the way he wanted to and shot the Shadow Ball with Mew toward Pikachu. Pikachu was able to dodge it and hit Mewtwo, however slightly. He was then lifted by Psychic and thrown against the edge of the arena.
“It’s over!” said Mewtwo as he was certain that would knock out the weak pokémon.
“Pi… ka… CHU!‘ the small guy rose up and in his anger was bursting with electric energy around him, completely covered by it. The initial burst cause the light in the arena to black out.
“What?! How is this possible, what is that power?!‘

Brock was in awe. “Hey Ash, I think Pikachu is using Volt Tackle, but in a much stronger version”
“That is amazing! Alright Pikachu, give him everything you got! Volt Tackle!”
“Time to test our true power.” As Mewtwo said that he activated his Blue glowing Barrier. The arena was now covered it a mix of bright blue and yellow.
Pikachu could feel the strength of Ash and charged forward. Mewtwo was ready to prove himself once and for all, he charged at him at high speed.
“Pika, Pika, Pika, Pika, Pika, Pikaaaaa, PIKACHU!”

The blue and yellow clashed which causes a big explosion. Who won?

The following Policy has been enacted: Original

It was Pikachu who emerged from the clouds! Mewtwo was beaten and our heroes were safe. Ash ran up to Pikachu, “You did it buddy!” and gave him a big hug.

Mew promised to bring the clones to a safe place where he will teach them to behave normally and live a normal life. He thanked the pokémon for their help in this struggle and brought them back to the mainland. All trainers said goodbye to each other and their pokémon really seemed to have bonded with each other who also said their goodbyes.

Ash and his friends moved on with their journey which awaited many more adventures. What could possibly happen next after such an event?!

Meanwhile,
“Hey guys how do we even get off this island now?”
“Good question Meowth, how could they have possibly forgotten ME!”
“Well I could think of a few reasons...”
“Shut up James! Why don’t you go swim to the shore and get us a boat?!”
“What?! Why me! Meowth was leading that whole debate. Let him do it.”
“I saved the world James, besides I am a cat. I hate water, especially wet water”
Sigh “Alright….”

To be continued…?

End Game
Active policies:
Original 5
Clone 4

The Originals have won!

Originals:
jdthebud as Mew
AussieEevee as Pikachu
Weiss Schnee as Venusaur
Great Glaceon as Charizard
Midorikawa as Blastoise
Pika_pika42 as Gyarados

Clones:
Lone_Garurumon as Mewtwo
Pikochu as Venusaurtwo (Killed)
Zachie as Charizardtwo
Elementar as Blastoisetwo

You might have noticed that the order wasn't really mixed. I noticed in the 3rd round that I made a mistake in randomising roles by... not actually randomising it correctly. It showed the list of options to randomise which I thought were the results. I somehow didn't notice it until I saw that all the clones went after each other for presidency. It certainly afffected the game a bit, but that is with any random order.

Luckily, everyone had some significance in the game. Be it small as Max with only one precidency or like Pika_pika who was president twice and chancellor twice:)

Fun fact: I was first considering Meowth instead of Gyarados, but I liked the idea of him as a host. Would have been great to give to Pika_pika though , being Meowth's Enemy as his ME name:p

The funniest part for me was when Piko checked Lone, he knew the result before he used it and of course he faked him to be Original. Lone got so confused when he got checked as Original, asking me if he was like a Godfather or if the result was wrong. It took him a while to realise that Piko was a Clone (since he didn't know his allies) XD

Congratulations to the winners and thank you all for playing.

Questions:
1. Did you like the game?
2. What did you think of the FT?
3. What aspects did you like a lot and what could ahve been changed?
4. Would you like to play another one, possibly with some changes?
5. Anything else you want to mention or comment on?

Yes!
Well written.
3. What aspects did you like a lot and what could have been changed?
What I liked it the whole "Policy Enaction" concept. I can't think of anything that could have been changed.
Sure!
Nothing, really.

Wow. Awesome game Darth. Congrats Originals. GG Clones.

Questions:

No. I loved it.

It was excellent. I didn't know you had ME & Elementar level FT writing skills. I would love to see this story animated.

3. What aspects did you like a lot and what could have been changed?

I liked the FT a lot. Also your PMs giving us the policies were prompt. Overall, I enjoyed this game a lot. No complaints as such. Maybe because I was on the Original side.

I am waiting to play the next one. It would be better since we all understand the rules better now.

Maybe it was a bit favourable to the Original. We had 6 members while they had only 4 and they had to implement a policy more than us. Maybe keep 5 policies for each team next time.

Luckily, everyone had some significance in the game. Be it small as Max with only one precidency or like Pika_pika who was president twice and chancellor twice:)

However, Max did it for us. He gave me the correct choice to make. Mido & I were confirmed pretty soon so it was better to rotate it within ourselves.

Fun fact: I was first considering Meowth instead of Gyarados, but I liked the idea of him as a host. Would have been great to give to Pika_pika though , being Meowth's Enemy as his ME name:p

Thank you for not giving me Meowth. :p
I wanted Pika so badly, but I guess Gyarados was cool too. :)

When Darth posted in the Role PM Conversation in regards to what policies were available, there was 1 Original and 2 Clone. I immediately chose to discard one of the Clone policies.

It was excellent. I didn't know you had ME & Elementar level FT writing skills. I would love to see this story animated.
Would you really compare that to ME and Elementar level?! I'm flattered. I did get some tips from them before my first hosted game so it seemed to have worked:D
The only thing I need to work on is how to write my thought/story down. I can imagine the whole thing in my head visually. So if you're able to see it happen then I did a job well done.

Maybe it was a bit favourable to the Original. We had 6 members while they had only 4 and they had to implement a policy more than us. Maybe keep 5 policies for each team next time.
I based that on the rules of the original game. Clones need one more indeed, but clone policies are in bigger numbers so when a clone gets his hands on it he could remove an original. There is also the change of multiple Originals in which case some will get lost guaranteed before it's reshuffled, besides the odds of 3 clones is high as well. This is also where the presidential powers come in to give the originals a way to work against clone growth while also giving the clones a chance to maniplute. Sometimes, even as original you want a clone policiy to activate its power.
Clones may have had 4 but they knew each other (except Lone who was left in the dark and was really stubborn to not notice piko:p)

However, Max did it for us. He gave me the correct choice to make. Mido & I were confirmed pretty soon so it was better to rotate it within ourselves.
THat is why the rule exists where you cant be one of the roles twice in a row. You confirmed 2 players early on which game you quite the edge. Clones are supposed to put suspicion on others, because majority could always be reached when all town voted the same.

I wanted Pika so badly, but I guess Gyarados was cool too. :)
unknown.png

When Darth posted in the Role PM Conversation in regards to what policies were available, there was 1 Original and 2 Clone. I immediately chose to discard one of the Clone policies.
The moment Pika was nominated I knew Originals would win. At that point I started thinking of my ending in detail.
I left 1 clone and 2 originals for a reason, all linked to the amount of policies needed to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom