• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Secret Santa 2018 - The Re-Sataning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it wound up with two 3 player cycles, and one straight trade. sometimes random doesn't really feel like it.
Yeah, RNG can be really weird at times. Even using "true RNG" like random (dot) org.

You know what, I'mma take it.
:) I figured that since you had already accidentally leaked who was the secret santa for who, it didn't really matter and I still thought you deserved to participate too :p

Let's do it...
...again next year!
I support this. I really enjoyed trying to figure out a theme for @MegaPod. It wasn't easy. I was going to do a metapod type theme, but since I can't draw, I was limited to what I could find on the internet and couldn't get any inspiration... Then I realised he liked Nanu, and the ideas just flowed.

Which is why I did that theme for @Lone_Garurumon too, because I just enjoyed creating the theme the first time around.

This one isn’t locked either?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom