• With COPPA coming into full effect, the comments section and notifications for our YouTube videos are disabled. Not to worry, though, you can keep up with the latest episodes for all our ongoing series and provide your comments in the Bulbasocial section here.

Secret Satan 2019 - Satan Strikes Back

Brutally Honest
Reaction score
Pretty cool, love seeing all the other themes too.
My Secret Santa didn't submit a usertitle so I chose one myself, I found it fitting.

Thanks Secret Santa :bulbaLove:

Secret Santa Revealed New
Minty fresh.
Reaction score

It's been an amazing secret Santa, and I am really happy with the amazing work that each and every one of you did.

Feel free to use your theme for as long as you want, but here is how it matched it up.

CosmicBlaine made Chibighost this

Chibighost made NMLewis this
Title: seal guy

NMLewis made CosmicBlaine this
Code:
[center][img]https://www.aussieeevee.net/bmgf/santa2019/blaine/sig.gif[/img]
~I used to rule the world~[/center]
I put this one in code text because your secret santa included a line of text for your sig. Just copy the code and put it in the signature box.
Title: Genesect Respect

Florida Man made ZinnLav this

Lone_Garurumon made Florida Man this
Title: It felt like a good idea at the time

ZinnLav made Lone_Garurumon this:
Title: The Strongest Steel

Thank you everyone for your participation in this years event... and I hope you will join us in 2020 for secret santa. I also promise better time management in 2020.

Brutally Honest
Reaction score
They're all awesome.
I might use this theme for another few weeks or so. Thanks @Florida Man for the neat theme.
I love this sort of thing, good community event, hopefully we can run it earlier this year and get more people involved.

I wonder what my next theme will be, probably time to retire my old Chihiro one