• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Secrets of the Requiem Forest - OOC Discussion and General Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oblivion

Yes hello I still exist.
Reaction score
Want to comment on current events? Want to collaborate with your fellow RPers on a particular event of some sort? Want to predict what happens next? Or do you just want to talk about how your day was?

Any and all out-of-character discussion for the participants of the RP Secrets of the Requiem Forest goes here. Feel at ease to talk about, really, whatever comes to mind.

I'll be leaving for a while in 2-3 hours and I won't be back until some time later. I just thought I'd give the heads-up.

If anyone can figure out who Ace is based on, they get 50 points. If anyone wants to know what they have in common, I'll tell them.

I honestly would have no idea. Is he similar to them by name, or is there something else that relates them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom