• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Seekers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crimson saw the girl stopped in place in front of another girl, presumably what she was chasing. He was ignored with his message. But, he decided walk over towards to the two girls. He did not know why he was doing it.

"So, this is who you were chasing," he said to the two girls. "You should be careful in what you are doing, there are other people here you know. You could get you or someone else hurt."

Rui resisted the urge to roll her eyes at the other girl. "Look. I said I was sorry. Just because your ice cream is gone doesn't mean it's the end of the world."

She then turned to regard Crimson with a critical look, narrowing her dark amber irises at him. "Tch. I get enough lectures to last me three lifetimes, you know. I don't need one from you too."

(((@Akame How would Rui know Crimson's name? They just met.)))

"Well that could be attributed to what you do, like I would know though."
Crimson took a deep breath.
"I should probably introduce myself," he stated. "My name is Crimson Black, and it is a pleasure to meet both of you beautiful young ladies. I just arrive here in town, so we will probably be seeing each other often."

(It's not so much that Rui knew his name, more so that I as the writer was acknowledging him.)

"Just call me Rui. It's nice to meet you too, I guess." She then turned to Alejandra, masking another sigh, dropping some money into her hand. "If you're that worried about your ice cream, just buy another, or something. It's not that big of a deal."

"Wait, this was all over ice cream?"
Crimson had seen some stupid problems before back at Luna's detective agency but this really.
He sighed and then said; "It seems you two have known each for awhile, and I dislike seeing friends like you fight over a ridiculous problem like this. I'll buy you both something, my treat."

"N-now hold on a minute," Rui almost immediately protested, "I don't know this chick. I just bumped into her because I was thinking about things. We're not friends."

"Well, you two seem to be around the same age. It's never to late to make friends in life."
Crimson took a closer look at each girl. Though his x-shaped scar on his eye is clearly visible in the moonlight.
"Now that I look closer, you seem to be also around my age as well. So, are either of you going to take my offer?"

Freya was panicking, looking around nervously as she felt like the beach was closing in on her. She felt like she was suffocating. Soon, her attention was turned to a ferret. It was odd to see a ferret just running around the festival like this. However, she bent down and began to stroke it's fur softly. It didn't help the anxiety too much at the moment, but it would in time.

Rui glanced away, and it seemed like the smallest of sparks were leaping from her fringe underneath the baseball cap. Thanks to the people around them being preoccupied with each other, however, no one seemed to actually notice the abnormality.

"Fine. Just don't get the wrong idea," the PSI user warned in a grumble, stuffing her hands into the hoodie's pockets, glancing around the area. It really was packed - she wondered how she only managed to bump into one person in the midst of such a mess. "Kinda depends if I'll be seeing you after this, though. I dunno if I'm gonna skip town or not, after the festival."

Crimson noticed a small spark coming from Rui's hair.
'A skill user?' Crimson thought to himself. 'There are skill users here in Bahia? Is she a native? With her saying she might skipped town, maybe not. Better keep an eye on her.'
Crimson open his messenger bag and pull some money out and put it in his pants pocket.
"Well that's one answer," he said to Rui, then turned to the other girl. "Though I would like an answer from you young lady," he pointed at the other girl out of two.

"It's not like you're in your mid-thirties or anything," Rui deadpanned, "You never did introduce yourself, you know."

Freya had kept petting the ferret, but she noticed the area becoming more crowded. Her anxiety spiked up again as she looked down at the animal.

"I'm sorry, I have to go," she spoke up, "You should go back to your owner, okay?" with that, she proceeded to try and make her way through the crowds in a desperate attempt to get away from the masses of people.

"Well you were quiet for a while there," Crimson replied to the girl. "You never told me your name when I introduced myself."
Crimson took his cloak off revealing his white shirt and camouflage pants, and handing to the girl. Showing the moon on the back of it.
"Your shirt is ruined, use this to cover it for now."

"Alejenda, what a beautiful name you have."
Crimson still hold his cloak within his hand.
"So are you going to accept my cloak to cover your shirt or not, Lexa?"

"What, is your secret power telling someone's age?" Rui snarked a little, glancing over at Lexa. "Well.. Nice to meet you." The electromaster ran a hand through her fringe, generating another static charge as she started in the direction of the food stands. "We might as well get going, then."

"It's not a coat, it is a cloak. Thank you very much," Crimson replied sarcastically.
Crimson put back on his cloak, revealing the crescent moon on the back of it and putting his messenger bag over his shoulder.
"So what exactly do you two want?" He asked the two girls. "I know Lexa wants a new ice cream, and you Rui?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom