• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Seekers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alejandra sighed inr elief when she saw the others beggining to arrive, mostly cause she felt better about the prospect of not having to go on her own. "I'm just glad you're all here," she pointed out as she glanced at thim. "I wanted to go investigate on what's been going on with the creatures so I figured you could all join me."

"Awww, now I feel bad for being such a self-interested asshole," Lorenzo pointed out as he leaned back on his seat, glancing at hsi screen. "But really, I was just calling you for two things," he added, leaning forward a bit. "First I wanted to thank you againf or yesterday...though the whole thing was annoying," he stated with annoyance, he had already sent a text to Daphne explaining what had happened the day before. "The other thing was...Xavier's cool and all but I feel like if something bad happens he won't quite be able to deal with it, and I'm a normal powerless human being so.....I can eighty percent assure you a romantic dinner with your new boyfriend if you help me out."

"I could explain some of that," Crimson said to Nix. "This place has a barrier that blocks out magic creatures and magic-based skill users. But now that barrier is weakening."
Crimson took out a small card and place it on the table.

Midnight Detective Agency.
Head Detective: Luna Connors.
"Always try your best, and we'll do ours."

"There were rumors like crazy outside of the city, and under the request of my caretaker Luna, I am here to investigate it. And now as you see, those rumors have been proven true," Crimson explained. "I would love to introduce Luna to you, but she could not come despite how much she wishes to. Luna is a magic skill user, and somehow the barrier is still keeping her out despite it weakening."

"No one cares about your damn agency," Rui grumbled, nearly downing the triple-shot espresso as soon as the waiter set it down for the surly electromaster. "I'm only ever good to have around if you want to kill monsters, not study them. That being said, I don't know why you thought it was a good idea to call me this early in the morning. Thought you were dying or something."

"Wow this Luna must be really really weak then because I walked in with no problem and I'm a magic user. If the barrier is weakening and they don't want creatures in then they should just restore it. Nothing lasts forever. That's why people do maintenance on stuff."

"DON'T INSULT LUNA!!" Crimson yelled as he slam on the table getting up.
He sat back down as eyes batted at him again.
"I'm sorry I lost my temper there. Luna is one of the most strongest people I know, but her skill is not about combat. Her skill is a healing skill, she can heal herself and others," Crimson explained. "Without Luna I wouldn't be here now."
Crimson look at Nix from where he was sitting.
"I think the reason you can converse so easily is because you're a native like you stated before."

"Calm the fuck down, buddy. You'll get us kicked out at this rate," Rui pointed out drily, narrowing her eyes at Crimson. She was now drinking some milk tea, irritation significantly reduced by the overdose of prior caffeine.

"I'm sorry," Crimson repeated. "It's just Luna is really important to me, and I don't take insults to her lightly."
Crimson took out a photograph and place it on the table. The photo contain Crimson himself, standing next to a woman around the same height. The woman had brunette hair with hits of blue dye, bright skin and silver like eyes.
"You might not care about this Rui, even you," he said over to Nix. "But I do owe a lot to her. I wish you guys could meet her and she how great of a person she is."

"You're right I don't care. Jabbering one about stuff people don't care about is just annoying. You're the martyr type aren't you. Always helping people because you believe it's the right thing to do. I don't like people like you."

Crimson resisted the urge to punch Nix. He didn't want to say it out loud, but he hated people like him the most.
"What do you know about me?" He asked. "I share a few details about my life so I can get you guys to trust me, and then you go insulting the person I consider family the most."
Crimson got upped from his seat.
"I'll be right back, I'm going to used the men's room and calm down. Watch my bag please," he said as he walk away.

"I agree with Rui," Alejandra said as she pointed towards the girl. "Let's not argue in a public diner," she pointed out as she glanced at Nix. "Anyways, like Crimson said, the barrier usually keeps Creatures and Magic Users out from Parede, but it seems like it's been weakening," she explained. "However, no one really knows where the barrier comes from or anything so they can't exactly fix it."

Freya was late, but not because she wanted to be.

"Sorry for being late," Freya apologized, "I was held up at my job. Can anyone brief me on what I missed?"

"You're right on time Freya." Xavier told her with a gentle smile. "I'm just getting here as well."

Daphne rolled her eyes. "Not my boyfriend and you know that. I'm not a fan of labels. Which you know. And that knight of yours... He can do the job. But I'll come anyways. You know how to bribe a lady. Dinner and dancing. I'll be there in twenty." Daphne told Lorenzo before hanging up.

"Bro has no chill, I swear," Alicia said with her second cup of fresh coffee in her hand.

Ezra sat back in his chair before taking out his phone to dial Daphne.

Daphne was in the process of getting dressed when her phone rang again. This time it was Ezra. This made her happy. "Ezra, hello darling." She cooed. "How are you this bright and shiny morning?"

"That's suicide," Rui agreed with a blunt tone, crossing her arms and leaning back in the seat. "Can you even imagine the amount of Creatures lying in wait for us? We'd be dead in minutes. Somehow I don't think you want that," she pointed out, her gaze half-lidded and her tone blithe as she shot a meaningful glance towards Lexi.

"Oh, hello, Xavier," Freya replied with a smile, "I guess I can be relieved I'm not late then."

Alejandra glanced at Nix for a moment before shrugging. "That's what I heard, they don't have any record on how the barrier came to be or something...you can't expect me to know all of this I just moved here last week," she pointed out with a frown before turning towards Alicia. "Will Nico be coming as well or did he have to work today? I really feel bad about...his workplace kind of being where everything happened."

"Well, a fancy dinner for you and your, great new, I assume hot, friend," Lorenzo replied with a chuckled as he heard Freya and Xavier arrive. He quickly got up and went to greet them. "Hey there, glad to see you both here together," he said with a smile, moving aside. "Please come in, the living room's this way. I prepared some snacks while we go over what I had planned, I invited someone else as well."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom