• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Seekers

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh, thanks," Freya replied as she followed Lorenzo inside. "Who's the other person?"

"It's a good friend of mine, actually, I think you might know her," he pointed towards Xavier. 'She's the PSI user who fought together with you at the beach, she also was the one that gave me the idea of tracking you down. Anyways, have a sweat," he gestured towards the long couch in his living room. Aside from his laptop he had also set up multiple bowls with snacks and sweets. "You guys want anything to drink?"

"Diet Coke if you have it." Xavier requested. "And you mean the girl who almost turned me into an ice cube?" He asked after a moment. "Talk about a chilly reception."

"Ice water," Freya replied simply, "make it as frozen as my heart." she was merely joking by this.

"Then it wouldn't be cold water anymore," Lorenzo commented with a smirk before he walked off, making his way across the house to the kitchen. He looked for their drinks quickly, jogging over what he had found the night before and what he was going to tell them once more as he made his way back. "Okay, here you guys go," he threw the can lightly at Xavier before walking over to Freya and handing over a glass of water with two ice cubes.

"Um, thanks," Freya replied as she took a sip of the ice water. She couldn't understand why Lorenzo was trying so hard with her.

Ezra smiled when Daphne answered. "Hello, gorgeous girl," he said. "My morning just got even better now that I hear your voice. How about you; how has your morning been?"

"A lot better now with you calling." Daphne said cheerfully. "I only woke up about fifteen minutes ago. I like my sleep you know." She remarked. "And then I'm headed out on some wild quest to slay monsters. You know, just a normal day."

"This is going nowhere," Rui sighed, setting down the now-empty porcelain. "Look, I really do need to get going. I was supposed to be out of here two days ago. You have my number, and I don't think this takes top precedent in terms of priority.."

"Please don't leave Rui just...listen," she said, glancing at each one of them. "Please just come with me today, if we don't find anything then you can just forget about this whole thing."

"Nope," Lorenzo shook his head. "Basically, about 400 years ago Parede became surrounded by a strange barrier that kept any magical Creatures and magic users away," he explained as he showed them some images of what the barrier looked like. "They even created a special camera that could project magical energy to be able to see it...but anyways, if Creatures started appearing then it means that the barrier must've grown weaker or something like that, but no one really knows who set it up or anything like that."

Nico did eventually show up. That is, soaking wet. He only wore a pair of swimming trunks, some flip flops, and black, aviator sunglasses. He was off that day, and had been spending his time near the beach. This also explained his tardiness.

"Hey guys," he nonchalantly said, walking towards the group in the diner. "Why'd you call me?"

"Monsters?" Ezra raised an eyebrow. "I have no doubt that you'll succeed, but that seems a little dangerous, yea?"

--

Alicia shrugged to Alejandra. "Nico's a busy guy usually, but I'm not his keeper," she waved her hand in the air. "I don't want him caught up in any of this cra- well shit. There he is."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom