• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Seekers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nico watched his sister, no shock visible on his face. He had seen this before. He had probably seen even worse before.

"It should look like some kind of uh...blue barrier or something, like a shell," Alejandra tried to explain, though all she had to go on was some pictures she had managed to get on the internet.

"I know she can be a bit unusual, but Daphne's a good and realiable person at heart," Lorenzo reassured them, glancing at both Freya and Xavier. "Plus she's really smart too."

"That's a pretty interesting sword you got there I have to admit," Crimson said as he walked towards Alicia. "What's your name?" He asked her. "I never got it the other day, though I am not really good at first impressions, as you saw."

"I still think she looks like the kind of person who would toss someone in the ocean if they ticked her off enough," Freya admitted.

"As long as she doesn't freeze the water after." Xavier mused. Daphne appeared moments later. She was dressed for a wilderness expedition, wearing dark leather boots and a cropped leather jacket.

"You only get that part if I really like you." Daphne said in a tone that sent chills down Xavier's spine. "Now let's go Lorenzo. I have a dinner to cash in on after all."

"Guess you must be really liked if you got the ocean and frozen," Freya whispered to Xavier.

"I...cannot promise she wont' do that," Lorenzo said as Daphne reappeared, causing him to stand up. "Right, figured you'd bring it up this far in," he said before glancing at the others. "Allr ight, you guys ready to go then? We're going to be venturing into the forest so stay on lookout."

Nico was still shirtless, but in all honesty, he preferred it that way. Much less weight on his back. He never thought much of it. "Let's go," he said.

"The current's way too weak," Rui mused drily, eyes still closed. "No wonder there's been such an influx of Creatures."

With that, the electromaster accelerated her own kinetic energy, effectively launching her towards the direction of the barrier.

Lorenzo's group had thus decided to venture into the forest, with Lorenzo having Xavier go forward in case anything jumped out. He guided himself based on the coordinates he had looked up about the barrier, but he hadn't realized how tough it would be to walk through the forest. "Everyone watch your footing," he said, he could hear faint sounds coming from the other direction, as if there were more people in the forest. "You guys hear that?"

"Wait don't just head out!" Alejandra exclaimed, though it was futile as she saw Rui head off on her own. "This is more troublesome than I bargained for," she muttered to herself. "Let's go after her."

"Thanks for checking anyways, let's go," Crimson said as he patted Alicia on her shoulder. "Here a gift," he said giving her a bottle of water.
Crimson went and ran up ahead to Rui passing everyone.
"I wanted to ask you Rui," he said. "Do you actually attend college, or is that an excuse so you can skip town? That heart on your sleeve stand for why your still here?"

"Don't kid yourself," she momentarily slowed, rolling her eyes at him with a derisive and blithe gaze. "I'm still in highschool, you moron."

He was soon left in her dust. Typical of her, really.

"I usually associate dorms with colleges," mumbling back to when she said something about dorms.
Crimson sighed when he was left in dust...again and then walked up to Lexa.
"You okay?" Crimson asked as he let out his hand.

"Why would I laugh?" Crimson questioned. "I hate when people laugh at other people's pain."
He open up his messenger bag, taking out a towel and another bottle of water, and gave them to Alejandra.
"Here, I have plenty of water. Clean yourself up."

"No, I'm deaf and can't hear," Freya commented, "Of course I hear it. I hear it better than you guys. The downside to my skills."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom