• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Seekers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone's bickering was largely ignored by Alicia, who had spotted something from beyond the barrier. She went back to her body, plucked her sword from the ground, and tapped Nico on the shoulder. "Look sharp. Something's slipping through," she said. Whomever wasn't currently screaming like a madman would be able to hear it.

Almost on cue, Alicia was tackled to the ground by... something. It could only be described as some unholy hybrid of a wolf, bear, and something else entirely.

She kicked the creature off of her before rolling to her feet. "You fucking serious right now? Why just me?!"

Then, more of them showed up, running out of the shadows at her. "Oh, fuck me."

"Fucking hell," Rui muttered, electricity arcing effortlessly from her hand as she extracted iron sand from the ground. Forming it into a blade, she lunged forward, accelerating herself beyond normal human limits and slashing viciously at the nearest beast.

"And he said he wasn't an artist," Crimson mumble to himself about Nix and his lies.
He cut his hand open with his pocket knife forming a bear-like claw with his blood.
"Time to relieve some stress," Crimson once again mumbled to himself. "The color of blood will be the last things they see!"
He then moved his claw shaped-blood into one of the creatures, controlling the blood like this was much easier then making weapons like when he was fighting the giant octopus from a few days ago.
"Who's next?" Crimson said creepily to the creatures.

Nico froze; he could handle the elderly... but animals? His bare fists would definitely not suffice. So he did what first came to mind, and that was protecting his younger sister. He did his best at fighting off any creatures running her way.

Just then, a bullet whistled past Nico's head from somewhere in the trees, embedding itself into the monster's neck. It was a massive round, likely designed for an anti-material rifle.

(((Huh, I was wondering when Rock was coming back))).

Crimson turned around, to where the bullet came through.
"It's not nice to hide within the shadows," he exclaimed. "Appreciate the help, whoever you are."
He turned around and stabbed another creature with his blood claw. He quickly scan the area, looking for something.
"Does anyone see the pack leader?" He asked loudly. "These are half wolf, right? They should have one."

Last edited:
"Just because they're part wolf doesn't mean they're in a pack," Freya sighed with annoyance, "Have some more sense than that, boy!"

"Just throwing out possibilities! What does everyone have against me in this city? Crimson asked as he stabbed another Beast-Hybrid he dubbed for himself. "I know I don't make good first impressions, and I'm not good socially has 'we' recently discovered. Anything else anyone want to add?! Lexa!? Rui!? Nico!? Alicia!? The artist!? Anything!?"
He also wanted to yell Luna, but if she was here, she would hide the truth from him. Crimson manipulated his blood-claw into a swivel-like shape, almost ribbon like, if a ribbon was attach to a blade, and manlipulated it into slashing a few more Beast-Hybrids with it.

"I'm not an artist. I just know how to draw. Also wolves won't fall if you strike down their leader. Regardless these are magical creatures and thus are unique grime what they look like. Alejandra does that app of yours say how to dearest them preferably without having to kill them?" Nix said as he dodged stacks and had his tiger block or push. However he notably did not aim to kill or majorly injure.

"Why do these guys talk so much when there are killer monsters in front of them?" Lorenzo pointed out dryly, he himself had decided to hide behind a few trees. He didn't have any skills and wasn't a fighter, but he could at least watch.

Alejandra herself had frozen at first, startled by the sudden appearance of the werewolves before she took out her phone to quickly check on the Beastiary. "There's gotta be something on these guys," she said desperately, but she couldn't get her nerves in check and was unable to see a wolf that was charging at her.

A bolt of electricity scorched it to the bone on the spot. Anger painted a certain electromaster's expression. The hostile energy crackled threateningly around her.

Rui looked extremely pissed off, ozone nearly suffocating the area. The electromaster looked about ready to smite the beasts with an arsenal of lightning strikes.

Last edited:
"Ah!" Alejandra yelled, freaking out upon hearing RUi's attack hit the wolf. This caused her to fall to the floor and for her phone to fall as well, only for Nix's barrier to appear around him. 'Thanks you guys," she said to the both of them, before glancing at Rui in embarassment.

"Hm...I wonder..." Freya spoke to herself as she hid behind a tree. If she could shift into regular animals, could she shift into a creature as well?

Rui rolled her eyes, feigning annoyance to cover up her own embarrassment. With a zap of electricity, the phone jumped into her waiting hand. Giving Alejandra a certain look, she began to read the opened entry of the Beastiary.

"Werewolves. Also known as lycanthropes. They travel in packs, and the alphas of these packs are usually the largest with a scar over their eyes. Silver is ineffective." She then flippantly tossed the phone back at Lexi.

"Get up, princess. No time to be throwing yourself a mental pity party." With that, she began attcking again, stabbing one clean through with a spear of lightning in her hand.

"I've never done this before, but um, better than being a damsel in distress..." Freya spoke to no one in particular as she came out from behind the tree and shifted. Her original plan was that she was going to shift into one of them. It didn't quite work out for her. Instead, when she shifted, she looked more like an injured, mangled werewolf pup instead of the beast she intended to be. "Well, shit."

'I prefer Beast-Hybrids, sounds cooler and less of a rip off. Seriously who made that bestiary?' Crimson thought to himself while fighting.
He took out another creature of the pack before retracting his blood back into his hand, he really did not want to overdue it like in the giant octopus attack. That's when, when he about to make a quick retreat. He felt a sharp spike into his back, cutting his military gear style jacket and shirt, down into his back.
"Dammit ugh!!" Crimson shouted in pain, as he turned around a threw his palm into the creature's heart, forming a blood crystal and stabbing it until dropped. "Not the alpha," he muttered.
Crimson quickly ducked away to where the non-skill users were to ensure his safety. He plopped his shoulder onto a tree, where he placed his messenger bag before the fight.
"Do any you know how to treat a wound?" Crimson asked the group. "I really need help covering this one."
As he ended that sentence, preparing his medical suppliesand began taking his upper attire off. Showing not only the claw wound, but as well as a mountain of scars across his back.

A few of the werewolves glanced over at Freya, weirded out a feeling a bit of pitty towards the...weirdly looking member of the pack. They walked over to her and began sniffing, as if trying to figure out what was wrong with her.

"Right, right uh...so we gotta look for a wolf with a scar," Alejandra repeated as she ran over to Rui. 'But can we really beat it?" she wondered.

"Uh...where did you get that bag?' Lorenzo asked in confusion.

Xavier found himself with his hands full. The beasts were snapping at him from all sides, taking advantage of the knight's relative lack of mobility in his thickest armor. However he kept them at bay with his shield and broadsword.

Daphne had taken to the skies, she floating up above the gray and throwing down shards of ice at the beasts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom