• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Seekers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lorenzo moved back due to the punch from Alicia, the force of it causing him to rub his cheek due to the pain. "I'm sorry for hitting your brother, I was talking and didn't pay attention to the road in front of me," He apologized to Alicia, embarassed about what had happened. He really hoped it didn't end in anything badly or else...well he wouldn't be able to get out of that one. "If there's anything I can do to help just ask me, please."

"Well, it certainly isn't everyday you see someone with a japanese name in this continent," Alejandra pointed out, staring at the coin she was holding. "Oh wiat...are you a Skill User?" she asked, a smile going on her face as she seemed to get excited.

Last edited:
"Are you alright?" Mike asked Nico, heading over to him. "You should go to the hospital. I can call an ambulance." He said, taking out his phone. While he did so, he shot a dirty look at Lorenzo for harming this poor sweet boy.

Nico slowly got himself up. "Listen, it's all good, I promise," he said. "Nothing hurts... ow," he then said. "Okay, so maybe some bruises but... I'm not dead."

"That's fine," she said as she took the crepe and took a bite out of it. Upon hearing Lexa, she promptly choked on the crepe.

After regaining her composure, she cleared her throat. "That's, um... I, er, yes. I'm a Skill User." She muttered, not wanting to attract unwanted attention in a festival of all things.

~

A writer sneezed on another continent far, far away.

"So what are you two girls specifically talking about?" Crimson asked the two.
Overhearing Rui's confession; 'I was right, Rui is a skill user. She doesn't seem to be native, so I haven't met a skill user native to here yet.'
Crimson took out the water he bought and took a sip of it.

Alicia sat Nico down on the hood of Lorenzo's car. "Fucking hell," she said, examining her brother's head.

Then, she turned to Lorenzo. "I should fucking kill you, pendejo."

"If you have a concussion or a fracture, it may not be readily apparent." Mike said, reaching into his pocket. "You should get examined rather than risk exacerbating any injury you may have." He withdrew a deck of cards. Flipping through them, he finally found the one he wanted, handing it to Alicia.

"Mike Oxhard." Mike said, handing her his business card.

Mike Oxhard
"Lawyer"
(123)456-7890
1111 N Lopez Ave

"I'm a 'lawyer.'" He said.

"The oh-so lovely weather we're having," Rui deadpanned, if a bit irritably as she took a slightly spiteful bite of her crepe.

~

"Whoa, now. Ease up on the death threats, would you?" Rock grumbled, narrowing her dark blue eyes at the siblings. "The idiot said he was sorry, however stupid he may be. This is still a free country....I think. Probably."

"Lees," Nico began to say. "We shouldn't try and start stuff with this. It's all cool." It probably wasn't, but... Nico wasn't one to deal with logic.

"Sorry, it's just, I'm not used to meeting Skill Users," Alejandra stated honestly as she ate from her ice cream.

"Listen, I'm sorry about what happened. I really am," Lorenzo said sincerily as he looked at Alicia. "If you want I can take him to the hospital or wherever you want."

Daphne realized that Lorenzo was dead. The poor bastard was gonna get murdered when his dad found out. She hopped out of the car. "I'm gonna walk Lorenzo. There's a beachfront bar waiting for me and there's music that needs to be danced to." She explained with a grin. And then she vanished.

Rui sighed, realizing this discussion was inevitable. "PSI. I control charges and electromagnetic currents.. Long story short, electricity and electromagnetism." Another bite of the crepe. "Requires quite the understanding of various fields of science to use properly, but I'm sure you already knew that."

"I guess since you shared yours." Crimson said with a mysterious tone.
He lifted up his right hand and pulled the band-aid off showing the small wound he made to himself earlier. Blood began to slip out of the wound, slowly it engulf Crimson's hand. The blood began forming into a shape, and slowly solidifying into a origami-style Crane.
"My skill is life energy based," he stated. "I can manipulate and solidify my blood in a number of ways."
He holded the blood crane within his palm.
"Pretty cool, right?"

"Right, I'll call you when things have settled," He said towards Daphne as she vanished, turning back to Alicia and Nico. He diidn't know what else to say, so he just waited for them to speak.

"You both do have pretty interesting skills," Alejandra pointed out in amazement.

"It's interesting, I'll give you that." Rui replied, finishing the crepe, grinning a bit smugly. "I like the versatility my Skill gives me, though."

The blood crane turned back into liquid as it seep back into Crimson's hand. He re-applied a new band-aid on the finger.
"There's more ways I could use it," he explains. "But if I use it too much, it could really harm myself."
Crimson took another drink of water.
"I remember one time I tried to make an entire full body suit made of my blood," Crimson said. "I had nearly died when I tried that. Luna really chewed me out after I woke up from my unconscious a few hours later."

Last edited:
"Excuse me? I don't remember asking for your opinion," Alicia said to Rock. "Fuck off."

Mike giving her a card made her blink, however. "Wha... oh. Well, that's... convenient, I guess."

These events seemed like it was starting to overwhelm Nico, and Alicia decided to just end it. "You know what. Fuck it," she said. Pointing at Lorenzo, she continued. "Make yourself scarce."

With that, she put Nico's arm around her to take him to the beach.

Alejandra nodded her head to both Rui and Crimson, taking out her phone for a moment. "Is it okay if I take a picture of you two?"

Lorenzo sighed at this as he walked back into his car, taking note of the onlookers. He turned it on quickly and began to park it, deciding he might as well walk the rest of the way. Once he got off he began calling Daphne. "Okay, it's...sort of settled, what part of the beach did you go to?"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom