• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Seeking any legit Meloetta

A Fire Hazard

Pokémon Hoarder
Reaction score
I am currently trying to get ahold of any legit Meloetta. I can offer any of the following for one:

Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres (FRLG)
Mewtwo (Caught from HG or FEB2012 event)
Mew (FAL2010 event or MYSTRY event)
Shiny Latios (RSE)
Kyorge, Groudon (RSE)
Shiny Rayquaza (RSE)
Jirachi (WISHMKR event)
Darkrai (ALAMOS event, 2012MAY event)
Shiny Spiritomb (DPPt)
DWF Stunky

Meloetta hasn't legitimately been released yet.

@Crazyyoshi;: Oh, then that explains why I don't know about it. I don't pay attention to Japanese events since I'm not Japanese.

@A_Fire_Hazard; kk, just let me know. :D If its touched then I'll go for the 2012 darkrai instead :)

Sorry for the big delay. My Internet had been spotty with the bad weather this week. Unfortunately, the Latios is level 100. Sorry about that.

Okies, then I'll take the darkrai. ^^ When would be a good time for you to trade?

I can trade between 3-5 tomorrow, in my time zone, and then pretty much any time that is good for you between Monday and wednesday.

Last edited:
@Crazyyoshi alright, I'll try to check up every hour or so that day and stay near wifi.

I think I sent over the Alamos Darkrai by mistake. You might wanna check to see which one it was.

Um, I know you already have a Meloetta but would you be willing to trade for that Jirachi?

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom