• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Seeking: Iron Fist Chimchar

cflame13

The amature champion?
Reaction score
Hello everyone. As you can see by the title of this topic, I am looking for a Chimchar that has the ability Iron Fist. I've heard it is a pretty rare pokemon due to it only being released during some sort of Wal-Mart promotion but I am still determined to get this guy (or gal :p ). It can be any gender and any level. I'm also willing to trade pretty much anything. I can breed pokemon with good IV's so that is not an issue and I have spare Xerneas, Keldeo and Celebi. If you are willing to trade just message me or reply to this topic and we'll trade friend codes and set up a time to trade. Thank you for your time and have a great day (or night).

:p Easy peasy. Is there a specific IV spread you want? Or are you just searching for gender and ability?

That can be done! :D Although that might take me a little bit (hopefully it'll take like an hour or two at the longest)

Okay, I hatched a Modest Cleffa with Magic Guard and it has 31/X/31/31/31/31 IV's. Sorry it took so long. I forgot that Cleffa can't breed and you need to evolve it to make it a Clefairy. Long story short, I've got Cleffa. Should I evolve it into a Clefairy for you or can I just send you it as is? And my FC is 1934-0905-9353.

I have ton's of chimchar with Iron fist cause I'am trying to make one with perfect IV's, but no luck cause I never tried it before. Other then that I have some that you can have.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom