• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Incoming Mortar

Denied, I'm sorry, your sign-up is lacking in content. As of right now I have a lot of people already in, so I need a really good sign-up to get you in.

So long as no one minds, I'm going to sign up a second character just so I can stay involved while I'm waiting for a post. If it is minded, say so. I won't kick up a fuss. Blue Flareon!

Name: El (...Totally not related to Kay)
Appearance: El wears clothes more suitable for travelling the world...because, you know, he's travelling the world. He wears an orange t-shirt and a pair of brown cargo pants, each of them with sleeves and leggings that can be removed according to warm and cold weather. Along with this, he wears a pair of hiking boots and a pair of goggles that are simply slung around his neck when he isn't wearing them on his face. Judging by the size of his back pack, it looks as though he is prepared for just about any situation. He has short, choppy brown hair that looks as though it is in terrible need of a good and thorough brushing.

Personality: El isn't exactly a social butterfly, but he is at least friendly and approachable. El is independent, walking his own path and relying on no one but himself along the way. And while he would happily offer his help to anyone he feels really needs it, he will never ask for anything in return, even if he himself could really use it. He minds his own business and tries not to get involved with anything that doesn't concern him. In that way - and entirely without meaning to - he can be somewhat selfish at times. He isn't all together too interested in catching Pokemon or becoming a Pokemon Master, it's the journey that he finds more appealing.

Goals: To travel the world and see as much of it as possible.

History: El spent his youth in an around Viridian City. Occasionally, he would be allowed to visit nearby Pallet Town, but he always wanted to see more of the world beyond that little corner of it. By the age of 10, when most, if not all, of his friends headed to Pallet Town to begin their own journeys, El was not permitted to do the same. His parents preferred that he stayed in school and complete his education. And for the next seven years, that is where El stayed. But it was always his dream of exploring the world far and wide. Finally, at the age of 17, El has left to go on his own journey, having just completed his final year of school. He hasn't wasted a moment. He has already signed up to the Pokemon League and is currently heading north to Viridian Forest and on to Pewter City.

Pokemon: Pawniard
Pokemon Nickname: None
Pokemon Gender: Male
Pokemon Personality: Brave
Pokemon History: Pawniard was a graduation gift from his uncle visiting from Opelucid City.

So uhmm, yeah, it's been a good few days of nobody posting but Agent K and PokeLegend. Is everyone just busy or have we run out of steam this soon?

I'm very interested in continuing. Been a long time since I've done any Role Play and I'm having a lot of fun! :D

xaz5t3.jpg
Character name: Madeline Marsh
Height: 5'5
Weight: 130
Eyes: brown
Hair: Long, thick brown hair, always braided.
Outfit:
She wears a thin casual dress that is always accompanied by a yellow jacket. She finds wearing the same outfit will get her recognized easier.
Don't worry, she washes it often. She has a yellow sunhat that she often wears during sunny weather.

Personality: She is a very caring and sweet person to be around, and at first meeting, she may seem flawless, but she can get annoying with her 'sunshine and rainbows' attitude.. People who don't treat their pokemon right are always scolded, even if its as small as letting the pokemon go past its limits in battling. She loves to battle, but she usually loses because she is too busy trying to make sure her pokemon are okay or move gracefully. She seems as the type that would go for contests but she dislikes them, as she believes that coordinators are people who only care for a pokemon that's beautiful and could care less about the ones that are deemed ugly.

History: Madeline was born deep in Pastoria City, in a small but packed home. She was always surrounded by pokemon and was never afraid of the large bugs and poisonous critters around her. Her Grandmother began to teach her about all of the natural remedies that nature holds. By age 12, she became a healer and loved to travel through the marsh to nurse sick pokemon. Once she was fourteen, she helped run the local pokemon center. For two years she was running the small wooden center, helping pokemon. She felt empty, most pokemon she treated were only poisoned and just needed a spray-on antidote. She ended up resigning from her job at the pokemon center and sailed off to Pallet Town to start an adventure!.

Starter Pokemon:
187.png
Linda the Hoppip
Female
Linda is a spitting image of her trainer. Sunshine and rainbows and unicorns and... You get the idea. She loves to smile and laugh and is almost utterly useless when it comes to battling. Madeline has never won a battle with her but at least she tries her best. Linda has a huge imagination, which often distracts her in battle, as one time she imagined she was a Blue Flareon and forgot she was in the midst of a battle!
History: When Madeline showed up in Pallet town, she was completely unannounced. Professor Oak didn't want to refuse the poor girl a pokemon, so he went outside and caught a 'rare' pokemon for her. He told her the pokemon was rare and wasn't seen much in kanto, which she took as it being powerful. Sadly Madeline was wrong, but it didn't stop her from befriending the adorable cotton-weed!

/Sorry for not being so lengthy, but I feel like I fit all there is to know about her in this app. I guess I could go into detail about her 7th birthday or the color of her shoelaces, but I don't like unimportant details.

Good lord :T I was restricted from internet acess for quite a dang while xc I doubt I'll be able to catch up..

@Ganta Igarashi There's not really anything to catch up to; the RP is dead. Tye has mentioned he wants to continue it in a smaller private game but that he won't be organizing it for a couple of weeks.

Just an update: Next weekend I will be starting a private game and inviting a few of you who wanna continue the RP

Thank you,

My life is a killer right now -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom