• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Seeking Protean Froakie, Dittos, and more!

MachDragonX

Garchomp Enthusiast Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Last updated 12/30/2013. Got most of what I was looking for, but have a few new wants and a few new things to offer, including new mega stones, shiny Pokemon, and IV bred Pokemon. Any updated wants or haves are tagged in bold. I'll also accept Friend Safaris. Still looking for Dittos!

Wants:
Dittos with at least 3 Max IVs. Spreads I would like:
x/x/x/31/31/31
31/x/31/x/x/31
x/31/x/x/31/31
Honedge, w/ Brave or Sassy nature and a 31/31/31/x/31/0 IV spread
Moxie Heracross w/ Jolly nature and a 31/31/31/x/31/31 IV spread (new!)
Heracronite (new!)
Natural Cure Chansey with Max IVs in HP and Special Defense

Protean Froakie/Frogadier with Timid nature
Serene Grace Togepi, Togetic, or Togekiss
Rough Skin Gible/Gabite with Jolly nature
Overcoat Pinco/Foretress with Relaxed nature
Sturdy Skarmory with Careful nature

Haves:
Pichu, Male, Timid, level 1, HA: Lightning Rod, 4 Max IV (HP, Defense, Sp. Atk, and Speed). Non-nicknamable.
Marill, Female, Adamant, level 1, Huge Power, 5 Max IV (HP, Attack, Sp. Atk, Sp. Def, and Speed)
Riolu, Male, Naïve, level 1, Steadfast, 4 Max IV (Defense, Sp. Atk, Sp. Def, Speed) Egg moves: Bullet Punch, Vacuum Wave.
Bulbasaur, Male, Modest, level 1, HA: Chlorophyll, 1 Max IV in Sp. Def.
Charmander, Male, Jolly, level 1, Blaze, 1 Max IV (Sp. Def), Egg moves: Outrage, Dragon Dance, Fire Fang.
Modern Vivillon, Male, Rash, level 30, HA: Friend Guard, 2 Max IV (Defense, Sp. Atk).
Helioptile, level 30, with 2 Max IV (any sex or nature you wish, with either Dry Skin or Sand Veil)
Electrode, level 30, with 2 Max IV (any nature you wish, with either Soundproof or Static)
Riolu, Male, Bold, level 30, HA: Prankster, 3 Max IVs (HP, Sp. Atk, Speed) (new!)
Vaporeon, Male, level 1, HA: Hydration, 4 Max IVs (HP, Defense, Sp. Atk, Sp. Def), Egg moves: Yawn, Curse, Wish. (new!)

Mewtwo (level 70, Mild, 3 Max IV (HP, Sp. Atk, Sp. Def)
Xerneas (level 50, Careful, 3 Max IV (HP, Defense, Sp. Def)
Zygarde (level 70, Adamant, 3 Max IV (HP, Attack, Speed)

Shiny Pokemon (new!):
Shiny Skiddo (level 9, Jolly, male)
Shiny Ditto (level 48, Jolly)
Shiny Ditto (level 49, Brave, Max IV in Attack)
Shiny Hariyama (level 31, 2 Max IVs (Attack and Speed) (new!)

Pokerus (I can also add it to any of the above Pokemon if desired)

Mega Stones:
Aerodactylite
Gengarite
Abomasite
Absolite
Gyaradosite
Manectite
Mawilite
Medichamite
Pinsirite
Tyranitarite
Mewtwonite X
Charizardite X
Ampharosite (new!)
Banettite (new!)
Kangaskhanite (new!)
Scizorite (new!)
Alakazite (new!)
Blastoisinite (new!)

Evolution Stones:
Thunder Stone
Sun Stone
Moon Stone
Dawn Stone

Last edited:
I can get you both a Protean Froakie and a Serene Grance Togepi, as well as the Gible, if you give me time to breed them. In return, I really need a Xerneas. If you aren't willing to trade it I understand, but that would be my first choice.

I can trade you a male 5 IV Timid Protean Froakie 31/x/31/31/31/31 with Toxic Spikes for a Charizardite X.

@Togekissed: Sure, I'd be willing to wait. And I can trade you my Xerneas in return. Just let me know when you're ready. Would you be willing to breed for certain IVs?

@Jack Meister: That sounds great! I can trade right away. My friend code is in my signature. Let me know whenever you're ready.

Awesome! I'm online right now. My FC is 2809-8922-7068, IGN is Jack. I already added you and will be waiting for the trade request.

EDIT: Thanks for the trade! Hope you like the Froakie!

Last edited:
MachDragon, I'm not too good at IV breeding but I can give it a try. It sounds like you got the Froakie, what spreads do you want on Togepi and Gible?

@Togekissed: The ideal spreads I would like on the Togepi and Gible would be 31/x/31/31/31/31 for Togepi and 31/31/31/x/31/31 for the Gible. If you think you can obtain the IVs in those spreads when breeding, I'd like that. However, since you say you're not too good at IV breeding, if you can't do it, then don't worry about it. Normally I wouldn't ask someone to IV breed for me, but since you said you would be breeding to obtain the Pokemon, I'd figure I'd ask. Just let me know what you want to do.

@BrewMaiden: Sure, that's fine with me. My friend code is in my signature. My 3DS name is spm107. Let me know when you're ready to trade.

ok cool i added you. my FC: 2294-4695-7379 ign bryan. i will trade you as soon as you get online.

Hello again! If you're still looking for the Gible, I have a 5IV male with your desired spread I recently hatched. I'd really like the Mewtwonite X in exchange for it, if you're willing.

Hi Jack. Yes I'm willing as long as the Gible has Rough Skin and a Jolly nature. If it does, I'm certainly willing to part with my Mewtwonite X. I should be available most of today to trade.

@Togekissed: I'm still very interested in the Togepi, but I don't think trading a legendary for it alone is a fair trade. In all honestly I'd prefer to trade legendaries for things like Dittos if possible. But I'm still willing to trade you Xerneas if you'd be willing to trade an extra Pokemon or two along with Togepi. Here's a list of what I'm interested in:

Elekid or Electabuzz with Timid nature and Static
Female Dratini with Marvel Scale and Adamant nature
Metang/Bedlum with Clear Body and Adamant nature
Squirtle with Quiet of Bashful nature
Shinx/Luxio with Intimidate and Jolly nature.

If you have any of these or can get them, I'd definitely be interested in trading Xerneas for them and Togepi. But if not, I may have to pass. Sorry. :(

@BrewMaiden: I was without internet access late last night. I'll be online to trade most of today. I've added your friend code.

Yes, it does have Rough Skin and Jolly nature. I'll send you a trade request, then.

EDIT: Thanks for the trade! I wish you luck on your breeding!

Last edited:
Hi, I can offer a Serene Grace Togepi. I'm interested in your Pinsirite.

Hi Jack. Yes I'm willing as long as the Gible has Rough Skin and a Jolly nature. If it does, I'm certainly willing to part with my Mewtwonite X. I should be available most of today to trade.

@Togekissed: I'm still very interested in the Togepi, but I don't think trading a legendary for it alone is a fair trade. In all honestly I'd prefer to trade legendaries for things like Dittos if possible. But I'm still willing to trade you Xerneas if you'd be willing to trade an extra Pokemon or two along with Togepi. Here's a list of what I'm interested in:

Elekid or Electabuzz with Timid nature and Static
Female Dratini with Marvel Scale and Adamant nature
Metang/Bedlum with Clear Body and Adamant nature
Squirtle with Quiet of Bashful nature
Shinx/Luxio with Intimidate and Jolly nature.

If you have any of these or can get them, I'd definitely be interested in trading Xerneas for them and Togepi. But if not, I may have to pass. Sorry. :(

@BrewMaiden: I was without internet access late last night. I'll be online to trade most of today. I've added your friend code.

Sadly, I don't have any of those. :( I'll look for a Xerneas elsewhere.

Since you seem to still need togepi, I can breed a timid one with a 31/x/31/31/31/31 spread along with nasty plot for the pinsirite? Though I'm going out soon, and need time to breed one.

Since you seem to still need togepi, I can breed a timid one with a 31/x/31/31/31/31 spread along with nasty plot for the pinsirite? Though I'm going out soon, and need time to breed one.

That would be great! Let me know when you have the Togepi. I'll happily trade my Pinsirite for it!

That would be great! Let me know when you have the Togepi. I'll happily trade my Pinsirite for it!

Sorry it took awhile. But I have Togepi. It's a male with Serene Grace, Nasty Plot, and the 31/x/31/31/31/31 spread. Did you want a nickname or no?

Oh and my FC is 4554-1270-5039 and IGN is Elsie. I've added you already.

Last edited:
Thank you! No, I don't need it nicknamed. I'm online now and just added you, so I can trade whenever you're ready.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom