• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Seeking random eggs--name your price

Green Zubat

Have a pancake.
Reaction score
Looking for a couple of eggs, just don't tell me what's in them--I want it to be a surprise, haha. Only exceptions are no story mode eggs (i.e no Togepi & Riolu, or eggs from Primo), no starters, and no hacks.

So if you've got any spare you need to off-load, or some you're willing to trade for a price, please post and I'll get back to you ASAP.

I have eggs that I don't know what's in them, I'm looking for electric and fossil pokemon

Hm, well, I don't seem to have any fossil Pokemon, but I do have several electric types, namely: PKTOPIA Electrivire, Pikachu (good lord, do I have Pikachu), Mareep, Rotom (Heat Forme), and Elekid.

Last edited:
I can trase you for elekid and if you don't mind maybe tossing in a pikachu? I can give you two eggs but its possible they could be the same pokemon

Well, I have a bunch of eggs, some of them will hatch into pokémon with egg mvoes..
I'm looking for the items in my signature. Do you happen to have any of them? I could give you an egg for each.

@P7m3R: I'm happy to give both Elekid & Pikachu for just one egg, if all the ones you have are dupes. Btw, I just realised I was technically wrong about the fossil Pokemon: I have 2 claw fossils (Anorith) and a Helix fossil (Omanyte) in my bag.

Btw, when you say you don't know what's in them, do you mean it could be anything (e.g. a starter) or anything bar the possibilities I mentioned in the first post?

@EXGShadow: I have a Razor Claw, a Razor Fang and a Choice Band. Would you be willing to give an egg for each?

Last edited:
I can make you a bunch of random eggs if you'd like! I really need a Magmortar, though :D So if you have one, that'd be awesome. I don't have to keep it either, I just need the Dex Entry ^^''

I can make you a bunch of random eggs if you'd like! I really need a Magmortar, though :D So if you have one, that'd be awesome. I don't have to keep it either, I just need the Dex Entry ^^''

Awesome! I have a PKTOPIA Magmortar that you can keep. I'll trade for two or three random eggs right now, if you'd like?

Oh, that sounds amazing! I'm just gonna go find my DS and stuff then :DD Might take a few minutes.

No I know I haven't bred any starters all normal pokemons mostly me just messing around with egg moves and what not

i have 2 suprises for you in eggs whenever you're around again :D sorry i missed you before!

Would you happen to have a pansage, panpour, or kangaskhan? I could get you some eggs for those.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom