• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Seeking Shiny Stone

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Fire Hazard

Pokémon Hoarder
Reaction score
I'm looking for a shiny stone. I can offer a newly hatched member of any breedable line.

Trade complete, this can be locked now.

Last edited:
three questions. one protean froakie do you have it? two, what ball is it in? and three can I get a female?

I do not have one. I only have a handful of hidden abilities.

Do you have a shiny swablu with good stats?

@A Fire Hazard

I'll give you a Shiny stone for free, I don't need it. For future reference, you can get shiny stones (and other stones like dusk and dawn stones) from Super Secret Training or I think one of the two games on Pokemon Global Link. They're pretty easy to get.

@A Fire Hazard

I'll give you a Shiny stone for free, I don't need it. For future reference, you can get shiny stones (and other stones like dusk and dawn stones) from Super Secret Training or I think one of the two games on Pokemon Global Link. They're pretty easy to get.

Ok, thanks :)
When are you available? I'm usually only available 7-10 am EST, but if that doesn't work for you, I can try to be free at another time.

@A Fire Hazard

When are you available? I'm usually only available 7-10 am EST, but if that doesn't work for you, I can try to be free at another time.

I'm in the EST timeline but gosh I don't know if I can wake up that early ahahaha! 10 am or later is when I usually wake up but I can always try going to bed early ahaha. I'll see if I can catch you tomorrow.

@A Fire Hazard

I'm in the EST timeline but gosh I don't know if I can wake up that early ahahaha! 10 am or later is when I usually wake up but I can always try going to bed early ahaha. I'll see if I can catch you tomorrow.

Ok, well let's try for 10 or 10:30, does that sound good?

@A Fire Hazard

I can do that! Ign is lulu, fc is in sig.

@A Fire Hazard

I can do that! Ign is lulu, fc is in sig.

My FC is in my sig as well. I'll breed a Phione for the trade when I get home. It's not much, but I figure it's the least I could do for your generosity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom