• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Seeking some Gen III and IV legendaries

Fonbella

Reaction score
I am looking for a couple legendaries to help me fill my dex. I don't particularly care about natures, but I'd appreciate it if they are not EV trained and/or have never been used in battle before. I'm not picky though. :) Below is what I'm looking for:

Gen III:
- Latias
- Kyogre
- Rayquaza
Gen IV:
- Palkia
- Giratina
- Manaphy
For those I can offer the following legendaries:

Gen I:
- Articuno
- Zapdos
- Moltres

- Mewtwo
Gen II:
- Lugia
Gen III:
- Latios
Gen V:
- Cobalion
- Terrakion
- Verizion
- Zekrom
- Kyurem
In addition to that, I also have a couple DW females that I could breed in exchange for them (I could exchange 2 or 3 for them, but I'm open for negotiations, so PM me with your offer):
- Eevee
- Vulpix
- Igglybuff
- Mankey
- Poliwag
- Rhyhorn
- Sableye
- Ralts
- Foongus
- Swablu
- Seedot
- Stunky
- Wobbuffet
- Shuckle
- Poochyena
- Nincada
- Shupette
- Cranidos
- Shellos
- Lucario
- Licktung
- Snover
- Munna
- Sigilyph
- Vullaby
- Spinarak
- Drillbur
- Munchlax
- Zubat
- Phanpy
- Cleffa
- Meowth
- Doduo
- Onix
- Mr. Mime
- Smoochum
- Shinx
- Shieldon
- Deerling
- Dwebble
- Frillish
- Grimer
- Spinda
- Ponyta
- Exggcute
Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
I can do Manaphy for Latios in a couple hours. Trainer name and FC are in my sig.

That's great! I'm afraid I won't be able to stay on for very long though (will stay on for another 2 hours only). My FC is 2366-3434-5223.

I have a UT giratina up for trade, would gladly take that Mewtwo, i have platinum and can pm you my friend code if you can/want to trade.

@YOLOSWAGGINS Is there any chance you can send your Giratina to a Gen V game? If so, I'd gladly trade you for my Mewtwo. I passed all my FR and SS Pokémon to my B2 game, so it would be impossible for me otherwise. =(

I can trade Lugia no problem, but the all three legendary birds are reserved, sorry. ;^; Anything else that I might interest you with?

I need a vulpix? Or d o you have a slowpoke or slowKing? Or anything from kanto

In all honesty I really don't mind giving these two up!! Just devastated about Moltres! Was the last legendary bird I needed :p

Well, I'm currently replaying FR and SS so I'll eventually come across the legendary birds again. When I do, I can definitely trade with you in the future ^^ (I'm a slow player though, so that will likely take a while, haha). If by then you still don't have Moltres, I will make sure to give it to you since I'll have multiples of them by then. For now, I do have Vulpix and Slowpoke and actually I have all Kanto pokémon, so if you want more I'll be happy to help.

Ok well I am happy to trade
I would love a Vulpix and Slowpoke and if you feel genrous you could slip me another one !! You can leave that a surprise!!!

I am ready when you are :)
FC for black 5372 1246 8826

and my name is Becca

I'll be ready in about half an hour since I'm breeding some things for another trade atm. My B2 FC is 2366-3434-5223 and my name is Bella. I'll hit you with a PM as soon as I'm ready to trade. ^^

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom