• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Seeking some legendaries *UPDATED*

A Fire Hazard

Pokémon Hoarder
Reaction score
I am currently seeking the following:

Event shiny Genesect
Shiny Ho-oh
Plasma Deoxys

I can offer the following:

Event shiny Dialga
Shiny Rayquaza
FEB2012 event Mewtwo
FAL2010 event Mew
Japanese event Mew
Shiny Latios
SMR2012 event Keldeo
WISHMKR event Jirachi
2012MAY event Darkrai

Last edited:
Re: Seeking some shiny legendaries

I have shiny Raikou. I need a Meloetta ?
I am available for trade now if you would like

I'm actually at work right now, but I'll be available anytime tomorrow afternoon or Wednesday.

Tomorrow afternoon is fine by me :)

I am currently seeking the following:

Event shiny Raikou
Event shiny Suicune
Event shiny Genesect
Shiny Ho-oh

I can offer the following:

Japanese event Meloetta
Event shiny Dialga
Shiny Rayquaza
FEB2012 event Mewtwo
FAL2010 event Mew
Japanese event Mew
Shiny Latios
SMR2012 event Keldeo
WISHMKR event Jirachi
2012MAY event Darkrai

I have a shiny Suicune if you could trade me event Mewtwo id be glad to do it tomorrow after noon

Alright, I'll let you both know as soon as I'm free tomorrow.

I have a shiny Ho-oh and Plasma Deoxys, could you get me the shiny Palkia and Giratina once they come out? And I already have the flawless shiny Squirtle you requested.

Last edited:
I have a shiny Ho-oh and Plasma Deoxys, could you get me the shiny Palkia and Giratina once they come out? And I already have the flawless shiny Squirtle you requested.

Yeah, that sounds great.
I'll have your modest Dialga ready late Saturday night or Sunday morning.

Yeah, that sounds great.
Could you go Saturday Morning? Oh yeah, the Deoxys and Ho-oh will be cloned, would you be fine with it?

Yeah, that sounds great.
Could you go Saturday Morning? Oh yeah, the Deoxys and Ho-oh will be cloned, would you be fine with it?

That's fine.
I might be able to go tomorrow morning, but my work schedule is pretty tight right now.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom