• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Seeking Therian Landorus. [BW-2]

Noiramaru

Pokémon Connoisseur.
Reaction score
Hello,

i want to activate a certain in-game event which gives access to the Reflecting Mirror, which is capable of transforming the members of the Kami trio into their Therian Formes. However, to activate said event, i need a Therian Landorus caught with the Dream Radar/AR Searcher. I only want to borrow it for a short time to activate the event, and will give you my own Landorus with perfect IV (RNG manipulated.) as security. Clones are accepted to, but i explicitly want a legit one caught with the AR searcher.

My friend code : 0390-5077-0770

Please leave a reply if you're interested, and suggest a time window. Don't forget your friend code, though.

I'm not sure if the Dream Radar Legendaries are trade-able, I've been looking for the same as you for a couple of weeks, the one person I found said he wasn't sure if hey could actually be traded or not. I also tried looking for under level 70 Landorus on the GTS, but nothing came up.

Good luck with searching for yours though :)

I'm not sure if the Dream Radar Legendaries are trade-able, I've been looking for the same as you for a couple of weeks, the one person I found said he wasn't sure if hey could actually be traded or not. I also tried looking for under level 70 Landorus on the GTS, but nothing came up.

I know White and Black Kyurem are not trade-able. Keldeo should be, because it transforms through knowing Sacred Sword. The Kami should be, too, at least between BW2. We should try, at least.

And thank you.

I know White and Black Kyurem are not trade-able. Keldeo should be, because it transforms through knowing Sacred Sword. The Kami should be, too, at least between BW2. We should try, at least.

And thank you.

Yeah Keldeo is trade-able, but not over GTS, ignore what I said about the Kami trio, I realized Keldeo isn't trade-able over GTS yet either, they will probably wait to put them on GTS when they are available in all regions, so I think you can trade them :)

So, let's keep looking!

And thank you.

Yeah Keldeo is trade-able, but not over GTS, ignore what I said about the Kami trio, I realized Keldeo isn't trade-able over GTS yet either, they will probably wait to put them on GTS when they are available in all regions, so I think you can trade them :)

So, let's keep looking!
Do you already have one? If so (or if you expect to get one in the near future) would you like to trade?

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom