• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Seggestions on a Pokemon for the primal battle team

Kirby4ever

Likes cute Pokemon
Reaction score
I want to use a team for the primal battle and already got 5 Pokemon in the team set up on Showdown and they do well together, but I'm having a hard time figuring out what the last Pokemon I can use for the team. Have any ideas what Pokemon I could use on the team? Here's the team so far.

Kyogre @ Blue Orb
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Timid Nature
- Protect
- Calm Mind
- Ice Beam
- Origin Pulse

Swampert (F) @ Swampertite
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 252 HP / 120 Def / 136 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Protect
- Earthquake
- Ice Punch
- Waterfall

Dedenne (F) @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Cheek Pouch
EVs: 252 HP / 128 Def / 128 SpD
Timid Nature
- Recycle
- Grass Knot
- Toxic
- Magnet Rise

Reuniclus (F) @ Life Orb
Ability: Magic Guard
Modest Nature
- Calm Mind
- Recover
- Psyshock
- Energy Ball

Hitmontop @ BrightPowder
Ability: Intimidate
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Quick Guard
- Wide Guard
- Helping Hand

Bisharp @ Black Glasses
Adamant, Defiant
4 HP / 252 ATK / 252 SPEED
Knock Off
Sucker Punch
Iron Head
Low Kick.

Very standard, with Black Glasses instead of Life Orb. You can handle Thundurus with ease, which seems to harm your Kyogre pretty well. It also gets a lovely Sucker Punch/ Knock Off boost from Black Glasses. You could also run Lum Berry.

isharp @ Black Glasses
Adamant, Defiant
4 HP / 252 ATK / 252 SPEED
Knock Off
Sucker Punch
Iron Head
Low Kick.

Very standard, with Black Glasses instead of Life Orb. You can handle Thundurus with ease, which seems to harm your Kyogre pretty well. It also gets a lovely Sucker Punch/ Knock Off boost from Black Glasses. You could also run Lum Berry.

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom