• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Seiko's Art

Seiko

Reaction score
Might as well start off an art thread here with a picture of Bulbasaur!

BulbasaurYawn.png

Can I have a show of hands for the people who yawned after seeing this?

Done with a tablet in gimp. I'm still trying to figure out gimp, and make the lines look smoother and stuff. Any critiques are more than welcome! I'll be sure to draw more Pokemon (and hopefully improve) as time goes by. There were a ton of places to post your pics so I hope this is in the right place.

Also, I made my sig (with two of my favorite Pokemon) as well.

Thank ya!

Sooo I figured to get more recognition I should take a shot and doing some scenery/backgroud stuff, so I made a Masquerain observing it's reflection on a pond...

masquerain.png

...I'll work harder, I promise. -_- (Consider this pic a WIP)

Back
Top Bottom