• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Separate sticky/normal threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
UP.

That would be very helpful, most of the time I can't even recognize normal threads from the stickied ones.

UP

It would make things look much less cluttered.

DOWN
Pretty useless, we have the "sticky" tag with it and its at the top anyways. This is not that necessary.

DOWN
Pretty useless, we have the "sticky" tag with it and its at the top anyways. This is not that necessary.
It only says sticky. Either create a new icon to visually separate stickied threads from the normal ones, or separate them like CommanderPigg proposed.

Not to mention how it looks more organized.

Sort of meh for me. I wouldn't be opposed, but if this wasn't applied forum-wide there'd be an inconsistency. And a lack of consistency makes the forums look messy and unorganized, imo.

Same with Ivysaur, I'm meh about this. It would be okay either way, really.

I have this feature on the MyBB forums, but it doesn't make too much of a difference.

UP. Stickies are usually important and this would make them easier to see.

It only says sticky. Either create a new icon to visually separate stickied threads from the normal ones, or separate them like CommanderPigg proposed.

Not to mention how it looks more organized.

They do have an icon, on the skin I'm using its a pin or something.

I want to say down because of the fact that it doesn't really add anything since stickies are always at the top, always labelled STICKY, but considering no one seems to take notice, then perhaps a clearer way to separate them better.

I vote UP, but I'm wondering if we're able to get rid of the STICKY tag in front of the thread title as well as the icon on the left to reduce redundancy.

Also seconding Ivysaur's suggestion for it to be applied forum-wide and not just on specific forums if this goes through

UP, I like it, it'd be better for my phone too.

I'm sorry, but DOWN as I think it looks worse... but it's not like my one vote's gonna change anything.

UP. I've wasted quite a few minutes trying to find a thread before remembering it's a sticky. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom