• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

September and october episode summaries.

Paul is in DP49 so I guess he participate at the tournament and that it'll continue to the next episode
EDIT:
"Shinji to partner"... so probably Ash and Paul enter together!

Last edited:
They might as well just call Paul a main character at the rate he keeps appearing. At least there are no long stretches with him like there were with Gary.

fuck! It's another delay, after all. Is anyone still willing to say the hour-long special is compensating all these missed weeks?

But, on the upside... fuck yeah! It's about time Satoshi participates in a battling competition that isn't just a regional tournament (seriously, we almost never see those). And he ends up with Shinji as his Double Battle partner? That makes things all the more better. ^^

In the last summary, it mentions that Shinji talks about his meeting with Hikozaru when Satoshi can't come to terms with his strict training.... while some background does sound nice, I just hope they don't start showing a sympathetic side to Shinji anytime soon.

fuck! It's another delay, after all. Is anyone still willing to say the hour-long special is compensating all these missed weeks?

I was saying that since revealing of that special.

It does not compensate those friggin' delays.

I'm sick of that. That makes Shin'ou Arc SLOW.

But also increases the difference between JP premiere and US dub...

Oh wait. It's not good too. Technically it'd be possible to show a new DUBBED episode a week after Japan, or even sooner xD

Interesting what is the prize for the tournament
I thought about the new stones because Paul/Zoey/Nando will need them... but obviously they can just appear with their evolved Pokémon without explaining how it evolved

Also now I think maybe my friend's speculation about the contest and tournament being at the same time is possible
They always talk about Hearthome as the next gym and contest and if I remember correct this is the first time we got one city that had both gym and contest
I guess we'll have to wait for the next title to know... and while that's not likely to happen it's possible and if they'll do it right this can be very interesting as a one time thing and will also show both heroes and all their rivals except Kenny (assuming he's a recurring rival) competing at the contest/tournament
I hope they'll do that because making Hearthome's special contest only one rushed episode only is totally stupid

And I see Hearthome City was mentioned in Mira's episode... is she going to participate at the contest/tournament or something? or maybe it's just "on their way to Hearthome..."
Can someone translate? (and a translation for all the summary can be nice because I think we never got a summary for Mira's episode)

So Shinji is Ash's battling partner?
I'm gonna try to resist all urges to go all ComaShippy but OMG!!!! 8D
I hope they put in some "hints".
And anyway, I'm glad the writers are apologizing like this. We had the post-Hyouta Shinji hiatus so now he's appearing almost as much as when the season first began
*prays for good animators

I hope Shinji doesn't go soft in this episode. Maybe a hint of it.

Call me crazy but I think Shinji looks kinda "soft" in this picture but then again I'm a very obsessive Shinji fan and I overthink every frame.
... btw I think he looks hot in that pic

... I wonder if we get a Shinji flashback in that episode
OMG 8D

Interesting what is the prize for the tournament
I thought about the new stones because Paul/Zoey/Nando will need them... but obviously they can just appear with their evolved Pokémon without explaining how it evolve

You're joking? That's just something the writers would do. They'd just say "My Muma evolved! LOOK!!!!"/"I evolved my Yamikarasu," and leave it at that.

@Clair, what really caught my eye was how fat Satoshi looked -___-

But, on the upside... fuck yeah! It's about time Satoshi participates in a battling competition that isn't just a regional tournament (seriously, we almost never see those). And he ends up with Shinji as his Double Battle partner? That makes things all the more better. ^^

Yeah, I love those mini-tournaments. They're always fantastic eps.

And I see Hearthome City was mentioned in Mira's episode... is she going to participate at the contest/tournament or something? or maybe it's just "on their way to Hearthome..."
Can someone translate? (and a translation for all the summary can be nice because I think we never got a summary for Mira's episode)

Apparantly Casey is trying to teleport Miru to Yosuga, but then something goes wrong, and the furigana is too small for me to understand what.

Something like that.

You're joking? That's just something the writers would do. They'd just say "My Muma evolved! LOOK!!!!"/"I evolved my Yamikarasu," and leave it at that.

And that's exactly what I said they'll possibly do
But it's still possible they will show them using the stones... I hate it when people invent "rules" just because something never happened before that doesn't mean it can't happen now (and the rivals are getting more attention than ever in DP)

Apparantly Casey is trying to teleport Miru to Yosuga, but then something goes wrong, and the furigana is too small for me to understand what.

Something like that.

Thanks
So if Mira wants to go to Hearthome it's really possible she'll participate at the contest/tournament... or at least maybe she'll join the group and watch them participate

Thanks
So if Mira wants to go to Hearthome it's really possible she'll participate at the contest/tournament... or at least maybe she'll join the group and watch them participate

I've been thinking about Mira joining the group for awhile now, Now, it seems completely crazy and all but hey anything could happen in this world.

Mira joining Ash & the gang could be interesting. It could give Dawn someone to look after and the writers could try the four person group again, this time with better results.

Again, it's crazy, but anything could happen.

And that's exactly what I said they'll possibly do
But it's still possible they will show them using the stones... I hate it when people invent "rules" just because something never happened before that doesn't mean it can't happen now (and the rivals are getting more attention than ever in DP)

heh, my b. I thought you said "can't" instead of "can".

I've been thinking about Mira joining the group for awhile now, Now, it seems completely crazy and all but hey anything could happen in this world.

Mira joining Ash & the gang could be interesting. It could give Dawn someone to look after and the writers could try the four person group again, this time with better results.

Again, it's crazy, but anything could happen.

I don't think they'll do any change with the main characters at the middle of a saga
Maybe a change will happen at the end of Sinnoh but not now
She might join for a few episodes... or just participate at the contest/tournament than leave

heh, my b. I thought you said "can't" instead of "can".

Daijoubu!

Last edited:
If the girl sticks around, she'll probably get about 3 episodes like Cheryl got.

Although admittedly, it would be fun to see Mira on the group as sort of a younger girl that looks up to Dawn, it would almost mirror Max and May except with two girls this time.

I'll wait to post my thoughts until I see translations, but....

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA!!! I KNEW IT!!! I told you Paul would end up being thrown as Ash's partner in the Hearthome Tag Tournament!

I can't wait for this Pal/Ash episode that's awesome, I knew Paul would be his partner this so rocks. {Hopes for some Paul/Ash shippy hints}

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom