• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Seraph of the End Mafia - Game End (16/03/2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be on vacation between 4th-9th Marchz just found out so I may no be able to post messages

I'll be on vacation between 4th-9th Marchz just found out so I may no be able to post messages
If you can at least manage to get a night action in, I'll allow you to be absent for day one (since there isn't really much to post that day) so you should come back from your vacation as Night One/Day Two begins

If you can at least manage to get a night action in, I'll allow you to be absent for day one (since there isn't really much to post that day) so you should come back from your vacation as Night One/Day Two begins
If it starts tomorrow the 9th would be halfway through day 2 i think

thank you

Night Zero - (05/03/2020)

I have sent out all the Role PMs, please confirm that you've received your role in thread or via your Role PM and are still playing.
If at any point you're unable to play, please let me know in your Role PM or via Discord so I have enough time to prepare a substitute.
To be clear the game has not yet started, I'm just giving everyone enough time to respond and I'm trying out a new method.

Day One will begin in 24 hours at 11pm Australian Eastern Standard Time on the 6th of March.

Day One - 06/03/2020

25th of December, 2012, Eight Years Ago
The day the apocalypse began, known later as The Catastrophe. This is the event that killed the majority of adult humans from an unknown disease the sweeped the world. The vampires came and took many children that were left without anyone to care for them as a food source.
What few adults survived protected as many children as they could and banded together to fight back against the vampires. Eight year old Yūichirō & Mikaela Hyakuya and the rest of the Hyakuya orphans are taken to the underground vampire city known as Sanguinem.

2016, Four Years Ago
Twelve year old Mikaela came up with a plan to escape Sanguinem, having gained the trust of a high ranking noble vampire, Ferid Bathory, by offering him blood personally rather than through the proper channels in return for favors. He stole a gun and map of the city through doing this. Using these he convinced Yūichirō and the other Hyakuya orphans to escape to the surface where the vampires can’t get them.
After some convincing Yūichirō agreed and they all made their way to the surface. Unfortunately Ferid knew what Mikaela was planning and waited at the exit for them to arrive… Where he promptly killed them for sport.

dragon_nataku has been modkilled for breaking rule 12! (Am I funny yet?)
They were the Hyakuya Orphans, the Innocent Children!

Dear dragon_nataku,

You are the Hyakuya Orphans.

RVxofonU7Yonczj1i9FwthbfOlrD8qUX2slEhoWOd0c20oVtndVQD8CqLjl2KoA6gXsnzi9vVLgGsp5XzSUjtvQ6njezdLu9Bumu1fA3dcjUMKge9maeuI_ebh-0CxPZ5dfM6xP_Tp4

"I mean, we're all family, right?"

Children who were abandoned or mistreated by their families were taken to the Hyakuya Orphanage, where they were all treated as family. Many of the children had been at the orphanage for years and they’d all become close to each other.

When the apocalypse happened the orphanage director had died and the children had to struggle to survive, getting food where they could find it. They were soon found by the vampires and taken to their underground city. One of the older orphans came up with a plan to help them all escape, but it ended in disaster leaving Yūichirō the sole survivor who only just managed to escape.

ANn2-QqBEuGZQGqyLU2pFFgGs21k5EmvpPTwt1f0YNL-3p_CvZ8VJ1DZEMteyG9XTM7JHPgpT2LPK7drf9nAE8TodGLMlgHsoglZQY6Uv91kUvbGt3fWSSpwPr1qHtYtgBU50CLFaOE

As a bunch of orphans, you are Innocent Children, you are automatically confirmed as Town Aligned on Day 2 by the Hosts.

You are Town and win when all threats to you have been wiped out.

Yūichirō looked on in horror as his family was killed before his eyes, Mikaela fought back with the gun he’d stolen from Ferid to give him time to escape, catching the vampire by surprise but ending up fatally wounded in the process. Yūichirō eventually made it to the surface where he met a man known as Guren Ichinose, a member of the anti-vampire defence force known as the Japanese Imperial Demon Army. Guren decided to take Yūichirō under his protection.

2020, Present Day
Ever since he’d managed to escape from the vampires Yūichirō swore vengeance on the vampires who took the only people he could call family. He has spent the last four years training to join the Japanese Imperial Demon Army and has just past the test. With his sword at his side, he joins his new squad of recently made friends and heads out to complete the missions given to them...

Day One has begun, the Night Phase will begin at 11pm AEST in 48 hours on the 8th of March, the midday vote count will be 11pm AEST in 24 hours on the 7th of March.
You may now vote for each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom