• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Seraph of the End Mafia - Game End (16/03/2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, you have lived surprisingly long. I'd be keeping an eye on you moving forward if you don't die tonight.
Pretty sure they let me live because they had Mido's role to stop mine. Now that they don't, I'm likely dead. If I'm not, then I'm the luckiest person alive. Or maybe it would mean that the scums don't know what they're doing without Mido.

Hmm I'm sharing HD's sentiments on Zachie possibly being a serial killer. Serial killer is a role I could see Zinn putting in here & Mikaela would make sense to an extent? Possibly

Make us think that she's against Kender, so that in the case that one dies, it looks like they couldn't have possibly been on the same side?

But couldn't that have been said about Exlight who you mentioned as also having argued with Midorikawa last phase? I can see what you mean, but that's a harder thing to define as distancing.

I think HD was actually referring to Mido hating Edelgard. However, HD probably used the wrong pronoun referring to her.

nah seemed like HD was referring to Zachie. I think Midorikawa likes Edelgard

i love edelgard :[ i would never kill her!

I "love" Edelgard too, but everything else? No way. Mercedes is way hotter and is the full package. dedue too

also to be fair if i was a vig that had just killed mafia i definitely would not take the credit bc i'd just be opening myself up to dying in the next night phase :p

Yeah, that's fair. With how things are going this phase it is not something that needs to be outed at this point. If it was Tood or Kender they would have shared that by now. I have a fair idea on who it might be between two people anyway. I can see you killing ExLight because he wanted beef out of you, though I don't think that's the case, and if it were, then Who Killed Midorikawa? did she look so Town her own team killed her?

To be fair, you have lived surprisingly long. I'd be keeping an eye on you moving forward if you don't die tonight. Shrug.

ehh, i was the cop in Cells At Work that made it to endgame

But couldn't that have been said about Exlight who you mentioned as also having argued with Midorikawa last phase? I can see what you mean, but that's a harder thing to define as distancing.

In Midorikawa's shoes, at that stage in the game, it is a must to try to distance yourself. Unless... you agree with Kender's comment that it can't be because she claims they aren't allied together?

Yes, I admit it can look like distancing from me, but I don't know what you want her to distance from, we never been pally in this game in the first place.

I feel like there's a chunky beefy chance, like 75%, of there being at least one scum between Mido and HD; a moderately high (~60%) chance of Kender being scum; and a decent chance of Space or Tood being the last one (~50%)

if we go by this then the best choice is kender because there is no "or" option, and with how Space has been supporting kender, if kender flips Mafia, space must be their partner

@DawningWinds Are you certain about your vote on Tood? Even if Dekunut votes Kender, Zachie could still vote Tood and make a tie... in which our fates will still be pretty much be RNG based, and if we leave things as they are, then our fate is dependent on the independent. What do you think about CrystalCyanide?

If it was Tood or Kender they would have shared that by now. I have a fair idea on who it might be between two people anyway

Well, I can claim that it's isn't me. I would have been too happy to claim it. Though, I think that the person who did that might have a second shot, so they don't want to raise any suspicions on them. Especially if they are off the radar right now. Another successful shot would be devastating for Mafia. Also, the Serial Killer theory about Zachie makes a lot of sense. I don't know how that would make sense lore-wise though, I just watched like the 5 first episodes, and I don't see a character that would fit the Serial Killer role... Not saying it's not a possibility though, just doesn't have more time to watch more. I mean it's about vampire after all.

Day Three Midday Vote Count - 13/03/2020

Day Three - Midday Vote Count
Who Has Been Voted For?Who Voted?
KenderCharmeleonHumanDawn, Tood, CyanideCrystal
ZinnLavZachie
ToodDawningWinds, Space, KenderCharmeleon
Didn't VoteDekuNut

Day Three will end at 11pm AEST in 24 hours on the 14th of March.

if we go by this then the best choice is kender because there is no "or" option, and with how Space has been supporting kender, if kender flips Mafia, space must be their partner
That makes sense, but only if Kender flips Mafia. If he flips town, then who's scum?
I'm not completely certain Kender or Tood is scum right now. But, Space could be scum whether Kender flips scum or not. If Kender is town, then Space could be trying to gain town cred. If Kender is scum, then Space would be trying to save his teammate. Either way, Space is scum.
Unvote: Tood
Vote: Space

What do you think about CrystalCyanide?
I have no clue. But right now, leaning town, because there are three other people who are more likely scum.

I'm not supporting Kender? I just think Tood is scum simple as that.

Unless... you agree with Kender's comment that it can't be because she claims they aren't allied together?

I'm confused by his wording, but. Why would I agree with Kender's word that they aren't allied, there's no evidence one way or the other

Anyways, I don't want town to get de-railed, so I'll just go ahead and claim. I'm a bodyguard and I protected DawningWinds the first night and then HD the second night.

That makes sense, but only if Kender flips Mafia. If he flips town, then who's scum?

If Kender is Town, Tood and Cyanide are Mafia.

I'm not completely certain Kender or Tood is scum right now. But, Space could be scum whether Kender flips scum or not. If Kender is town, then Space could be trying to gain town cred. If Kender is scum, then Space would be trying to save his teammate. Either way, Space is scum.
Unvote: Tood
Vote: Space

For Space to be Town and Kender to be Mafia, that means there should be one Mafia in me, Tood and Cyanide. I... don't really see how Space fits as Mafia like that. If Kender was Town, then who is Space's partner? Are they on opposing wagons?

I'm not supporting Kender? I just think Tood is scum simple as that.

Voting the player Kender is voting, and not supporting the wagon on him made by Tood, is supporting Kender as them being Town and Tood Mafia.

Anyways, I don't want town to get de-railed, so I'll just go ahead and claim. I'm a bodyguard and I protected DawningWinds the first night and then HD the second night.

I see... in a case like this a No Lynch for you to bodyguard DawningWinds so he could get a check in could be beneficial, what do you guys think? Roleblocker is dead.

For Space to be Town and Kender to be Mafia, that means there should be one Mafia in me, Tood and Cyanide. I... don't really see how Space fits as Mafia like that. If Kender was Town, then who is Space's partner? Are they on opposing wagons?
I think I might have confused myself when I decided that Space was Mafia either way. If Kender is town, then Space is probably also town.
I'm going back to my original vote on Tood. I don't know for sure if Tood or Kender is scum, but I still suspect Tood more than Kender. Maybe that will change before the end of the phase.
Unvote: Space
Vote: Tood

Voting the player Kender is voting, and not supporting the wagon on him made by Tood, is supporting Kender as them being Town and Tood Mafia.

Ohh, gotcha

I see... in a case like this a No Lynch for you to bodyguard DawningWinds so he could get a check in could be beneficial, what do you guys think? Roleblocker is dead.

I'd rather not no lynch, especially since Tood is just very suspicious. I can still bodyguard him though

If you're leaning Town on him, do you think I am Mafia supporting Tood?
Honestly, I don't know. I townread you more than Cyanide, though.
Here's what I do know:
One of Tood and Kender is scum. They are most likely not scum together
Kender would most likely be scum with Space.
Tood would be scum with HD or Cyanide.
Deku is not scum
If Space's claim of Bodyguard is to be believed, Tood is most likely scum
I am cop and my only role is cop
HD claims to be Loved and have a second role
Deku claims to have a one-shot ability of some sort
Zachie is indep, be it Serial Killer or Survivor
If there is no vig, then Zachie is Serial Killer
Mido did not execute either of the nightkills when she was alive
If we lynch a scum who is not Godfather, then my role will most likely be useless

I see... in a case like this a No Lynch for you to bodyguard DawningWinds so he could get a check in could be beneficial, what do you guys think?
Hm, I don't know. We would still lose one Townie during the night, which really sucks for us. But if we can't decide in the end I'd prefer that to a random lynch.

Kender would most likely be scum with Space.
Tood would be scum with HD or Cyanide.
Why do you think that? Is this based on current votes or previous interactions?

especially since Tood is just very suspicious
How is Tood more suspicious than Kender? At least he's trying to defend himself, while Kender kinda gave up and said he can't prove he's not the mafia.

@DawningWinds Out of Tood or Kender do you think Tood’s meta is more off this game than Kender in Cells At Work?

I have to agree with Cyanide. Kender made no defense and admitted many times his play the entire game was just to self-preserve themselves... something which was never a problem in their previous game.

I have also not gotten a single Town read from Kender this entire game... and that’s saying something.

Out of Tood or Kender do you think Tood’s meta is more off this game than Kender in Cells At Work?
I don't really know. Neither of them seem to be playing the same way as in Cells at Work, but beyond that, I'm not sure who's playing more differently. I actually have a hard time believing that either of them is town at the moment, but I also have a hard time believing that they're scum together.
Maybe they're both scum and are trying to make us think that they can't be scum together, so whichever one doesn't get voted out is able to survive for the rest of the game and therefore win by killing townies. This could be an attempt at distancing.
And no, I'm not certain about that. Just a possibility.

Mido did not execute either of the nightkills when she was alive
What do you mean by this?
If we lynch a scum who is not Godfather, then my role will most likely be useless
You can confirm someone as town if you survive tomorrow night. That is most definitely not useless; you're the extremely important by this point.

What do you mean by this?
Pretty sure scums can't use both their role and do the nightkill; since she roleblocked me both nights(unless they started with two roleblockers which would suck), I'm pretty sure that means she can't have been the one officially doing the nightkill. Not that that means anything.

You can confirm someone as town if you survive tomorrow night. That is most definitely not useless; you're the extremely important by this point.

Pretty sure there's a godfather more often then not.

I actually have a hard time believing that either of them is town at the moment, but I also have a hard time believing that they're scum together.
Yeah, same.

Also I found this, when I was trying to find something more on either Kender or Tood:

Vote: Felly
Being the only person in the entire game with a Scorbunny Badge is very suspicious.

Unvote
To prevent me from actually forgetting this and getting Felly lynched.
Assuming Felly is town. I will assume innocent until evidence for guilty exists.
^ When DawningWinds voted and unvoted in the same post, which was obviously a joke, he said this:

Don't you think it's weird to put a vote on then immediately take it off before anybody says anything? Why vote at all in that case?

But when Midorikawa does the same thing D2 (where joke votes are way less common):
vote: Dekunut aka Edelgard von Hreslvg

Unvote: Dekunut

in seriousness town lean for Deku. I want to see more from him. As for his Felly vote, I have no issues. The rng was a joke but by the time he came back he had legit reason to leave it there.
He didn't say anything, even though he's the next poster.

Could this be another example of him being friendly with Midorikawa? Or am I reaching cause I can't find anything better anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom