• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Seraph of the End Mafia - Game End (16/03/2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is Tood more suspicious than Kender? At least he's trying to defend himself, while Kender kinda gave up and said he can't prove he's not the mafia.

I've said it before but to put it simply

1) on Day 2, did not do much of anything, I questioned why Tood was not committing to anything, Tood got weirdly defensive and then voted after being questioned
2) Tood did not interact much with Midorikawa, possible distancing
3) I just haven't seen anything town-like from them

Pretty sure scums can't use both their role and do the nightkill;

In any game Ive been in, scum can usually use their role and put in the kill.

Ok, but what do you guys make of him not voting on any day?

Come on people, you aren't still asking why I didn't vote on day 1 or day 2. I already explained myself over and over again. Maybe the answer is just too simple for this game.

Day 1 : I didn't vote because I didn't have anything on anyone so I prefer to just not vote.
Day 2 : I changed my mind on Snow after his claim.

And I'm voting for Tood today. That's just that.

I have to agree with Cyanide. Kender made no defense and admitted many times his play the entire game was just to self-preserve themselves... something which was never a problem in their previous game.

In the last game, I didn't felt like I was needing to preserve because I was able to claim really soon in the game.

I've said it before but to put it simply

1) on Day 2, did not do much of anything, I questioned why Tood was not committing to anything, Tood got weirdly defensive and then voted after being questioned

You aren't going to answer this because of timezones but:

There's still almost half a day phase left for me to do anything, relax.

Deku was may main suspect going into Day 2, given the vagueness of the miller claim, and the fact that I've never seen two millers in any game before. But the consideration that he's from ZD where miller claims are D1 are apparently not common has reduced my worries about him.

Snowstorm also feels a bit off to me given his confidence in that one post that Felly's lynch was mafia-coordinated. It feels like he's trying to arouse suspicion on those on the wagon, and keep attention off those who were not. As of now, he's leading in the votes by two, so I have no immediate need to vote right now either, although I probably will later on if I'm not convinced that anyone else is suspicious.

Everyone else feels towny, so I should probably go reread at some point when classes are over.

a) Tood made no defense at all, unless you call him telling you that there's still time left on the phase to vote weird.
b) Tood voted later in the phase, not even in the same post.

2) Tood did not interact much with Midorikawa, possible distancing

Distancing is when Mafia interacts more with each other to not look allied. If Tood didn't interact much with Midorikawa, how can you accuse them of possible distancing???

3) I just haven't seen anything town-like from them

because kender has lmfao

Tood's justifications for his behavior have all been on point. Has actually scumhunted in this game, meanwhile I think I can count the posts Kender only defended herself in on three hands, and scumhunted... in one.

How is this still a tie? As I said I prefer a No Lynch to RNG.

Unvote: KenderCharmeleon
Vote: No Lynch

I'm not letting random luck decide. Let's do what HD said if we cant chose. (Plus I'm pretty sure Tood is not scum so if we lynch him well be screwed.)

How is this still a tie? As I said I prefer a No Lynch to RNG.

Unvote: KenderCharmeleon
Vote: No Lynch

I'm not letting random luck decide. Let's do what HD said if we cant chose. (Plus I'm pretty sure Tood is not scum so if we lynch him well be screwed.)

I think we better keep it to RNG, because it seems like Zachie and Dekunut are MIA. If I vote No Lynch Tood still has majority anyway.

At least with RNG Tood still has a chance of living and Kender dying.

Maybe @DawningWinds could still vote No Lynch? I dont know their time zone :/

But alright. If nobody else will vote with me there is no point.

Unvote: No Lynch
Vote: KenderCharmeleon

Day Three End - 14/03/2020

Day Three End
Who Has Been Voted For?Who Voted?
KenderCharmeleonHumanDawn, Tood, CyanideCrystal, Zachie
ToodSpace, KenderCharmeleon, DawningWinds
Didn't VoteDekunut

On the way to the meetup spot, our squad noticed someone nearby, trying to flee the scene, she was a young girl dressed in finery. Humans haven't worn such clothes in centuries, she clearly didn't belong here, she had to be a vampire. They wouldn't take the chance, they fired at her from afar, which she anticipated and easily dodged. She turned and faced her opponents, a pitiful number, perhaps she'll have a bit of fun before heading home, she thought to herself. Her speed was insane, closing the gap between them very quickly, thinking fast, the squad decided to lure her towards the battle taking place around the corner at the city hall building.

This vampire was clearly very cocky and full of herself, if she wanted to, no doubt she'd make short work of the entire squad. They were maintaining a solid defence, while also making their way toward the soldiers at city hall. It didn't take long for the soldiers to notice what was going on and they jumped to the defence of the squad and began an assault against the vampire, surrounding her. She killed dozens of soldiers in a single strike, but she couldn't keep up with the endless onslaught of attacks headed her way. A death of a thousand cuts will still kill a vampire if they're done quickly enough...

KenderCharmeleon has been lynched!
They were Krul Tepes, the Mafia 1x Ninja & 1x Strongman!

Dear KenderCharmeleon,

You are Krul Tepes.

jSH8ksTzIXsg3avSiVVXkiLttUrpE-A824b6Ji17tiAV4gmKeWVITpK91b8fhELKhyTHzBVYI9pMFf7BdFzXwi7n4WCkZTa1Qvly5e7A4YlaM_txz2K4RwM88VF2hcPvFkalNlm_7jM

"And so, we have resolved to destroy the Japanese Imperial Demon Army. This is War! Waged for the sake of the world's stability. To protect our world, we must kill them! We will wipe out all the greedy humans!"

A third progenitor vampire, turned by the original vampire, Krul Tepes holds the title of Queen of Japan. She is an insanely powerful vampire and is able to destroy even buildings with the force of her strikes alone, she isn’t one to be messed with. Krul has her own hidden agenda that the majority of the vampires wouldn’t agree with if they knew about it, trying to gain the taboo power of the Seraph of the End, an old and ancient power that is mostly lost to time.

As part of her plans she turned the human Mikaela Hyakuya into a vampire, against his own wishes of wanting to die when Ferid Bathory killed most of his family. She trusts almost nobody other than Mikaela, but even then it’s in a limited degree, as he answers directly to her, he can only survive by drinking her blood as he refuses to drink human blood, which keeps him on her leash. She has little patience for traitors and spies who don’t agree with her views and will fight to the death to defend her position which has been in judgement as of late.

5WFcYaszmoufPo0Z7sN4kFxKbn91XFiwviyNQbcxXab6KsiVDm7cvvNebPQ_9B01neZT9wSiZhX1W6EoYIdSiNJ1dPfjYZFdTmj86QrG2HULXL_VRybZq_Xcxg_svyZy50rRWO68JBI

Because you are one of the most powerful vampires in existence, you are a 1x Ninja & a 1x Strongman and have the ability to use your 1x Ninja power to make a Mafia Kill unseen by any role when you say Silently Assassinate: [Player] during the Night Phase in your Role PM. As a 1x Strongman you may also make a Mafia Kill unstoppable, it will bypass any protective roles in play when you say Utterly Destroy: [Player] during the Night Phase in your Role PM. You may only use one of these abilities per night, this does not give the Mafia an extra kill as it replaces the standard one.

Your fellow Mafia are [REDACTED], and you share the responsibility of killing players at night, use Suck the Blood From: [Player] in the Mafia Chat to do so.

You are Mafia and win when all threats to you have been wiped out.

The entire army was sweating and exhausted from their lengthy battle, it was a bittersweet victory, they'd lost many lives, probably over half of what they started with. She was clearly not your average vampire and they could tell the battle today must have dealt a massive blow to the vampire forces. The new commander in charge decided they should head back to base to report the news, perhaps they could even raid the vampire city itself!

Night Three will end at 11pm AEST in 24 hours on the 15th of March.
You may now submit your Night Actions via Role PM!

If Dawning dies, Space is mafia then? Assuming they have no second strongman and Space isn't lying, Dawning can get a cop check in if he's protected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom