• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Seraph of the End Mafia - Game End (16/03/2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Dawning dies, Space is mafia then? Assuming they have no second strongman and Space isn't lying, Dawning can get a cop check in if he's protected.

it's not as simple as that - mahiru is likely the godfather and is not worried about Dawning checking her at all

dekunut is auto-cleared based on the fact that a godfather claiming miller would be the dumbest thing ever

space may as well concede at this point

glad to have mafia out but god I am doing terrible this game.

hopefully i protect the right person so i get killed lol

oh also. distancing, as far as I had been aware, was the other way around. I understand it now but honestly, that is not how I've known it.

glad to have mafia out but god I am doing terrible this game.

hopefully i protect the right person so i get killed lol

so space, my man, my amigo

who is the goddofāzā?

Hey folks, just wanted to come in and say that I asked for a replacement. While I would love to continue playing the game, and probably would've been able to if I jsut had finals to worry about, coronavirus has suddenly turned my whole schedule on its head and I'm not entirely sure what I'm going to be doing when. I know the game is near completion, and I would really love to help play for the rest of it, but unfotunately my time commitment has, as you've seen, just dropped completely, and you guys deserve an actual player in my slot.
gl town

Oh yeah I guess since I'm leaving I'll play a little game with you all.
My extra shot is a vigilante. One-time use. Zinn suggested I use it now in case he can't find a replacement.
What say you guys give input on who it should be, seeing as how I haven't read for a while?
Right now it's looking like Space is the preferred target, unless I'm wrong?

so space, my man, my amigo

who is the goddofāzā?

an amigo youd kill :cry:

i wouldnt even trust my own input, I've been wrong this entire game lol. but if i had to go off my gut or something.........................it is........ cyanide

Also I'd rather not have a day phase wasted on lynching me so vig kill me if you guys must.

an amigo youd kill :cry:

i wouldnt even trust my own input, I've been wrong this entire game lol. but if i had to go off my gut or something.........................it is........ cyanide

Also I'd rather not have a day phase wasted on lynching me so vig kill me if you guys must.
Done

I mean I could still change it if people talk me into it, but upon taking the time to catch up, it seems like the best call.

Oh yeah I guess since I'm leaving I'll play a little game with you all.
My extra shot is a vigilante. One-time use. Zinn suggested I use it now in case he can't find a replacement.
What say you guys give input on who it should be, seeing as how I haven't read for a while?
Right now it's looking like Space is the preferred target, unless I'm wrong?

yeah i figured it was something like that

Space is the preferred target, but if she somehow flips Town, Tood can still be Mafia

also, you leaving before the final battle? this really is Azure Moon

yeah i figured it was something like that

Space is the preferred target, but if she somehow flips Town, Tood can still be Mafia

also, you leaving before the final battle? this really is Azure Moon
What can I say? There are things that I have to do. Dreams I have to see to fruition. That's why I became the miller/vig, actually. But it left me no time for what I was really after.

I also have no information on my role to work with, so I have literally nothing to figure things out with except for a single piece of info that is a foregone conclusion by this point. I'll claim if need be, but I really don't want to given the current position you're in right now.

going to post this in the last minute for tood to elaborate later on in case i die this night phase and the mafia taking note of this affects their kill choice in any way

Day Four - 15/03/2020

Day Four Start

The army matched back towards their home base, however as they came closer to it, they could see smoke rising from above the city. It was under attack, while their efforts were divided the vampires must've made a move. They began racing to the city that would be in desperate need of reinforcements. As they came to the front gate, they could see it had been ripped off it's hinges, there were vampires everywhere, chaos began. Our squad was instructed to help the rescue efforts by protecting the civilian areas of the city.

As they arrived to the school that was the designated evacuation point for the residential area, they came across more vampires, trying to break the defences of the city guards, they quickly jumped in to defend them. Mitsuba of our squad was reminded of her former squad that died to protect her and remembered the promise she made to them to live. It was selfish of her, but she didn't think she could keep that promise as the vampire hordes began to overwhelm her, at the least she would take some of them down with her while protecting the innocent, she could do that at least...

Space has died in the night!
They were Mitsuba Sangu, the Town Bodyguard!

Dear Space,

You are Mitsuba Sangu.

jlGbJJB5sM-WSsW9IuvsuNKn26RADBZWlaANtuQ2LuUgNFnZSYMy7VRdU70YCw-pvF1Cucz9wiM6nGYK8o0iMDXb7M64SkgQv1spA9WpvUYdSwOMFcum_0DVRVmBMh9u3yq4NvuN_O8

"It's morons like you... that I hate... more than anything! People like you... wipe out entire squads."

Special Duty Second Lieutenant Mitsuba Sangu of the Moon Demon Company was recently transferred to Shiona Hiragi’s squad after she got her previous squad killed due to her actions. Rash, and hostile, she’ll charge into battle without thinking much of her allies, which is why she has been assigned to her new squad, a team of newcomers who have barely left training, an order she dislikes.

Mitsuba doesn’t get along with Shiona, and is constantly at odds with her. She’s trying to make up for her mistakes that got her last squad killed, as they died trying to protect her and hates seeing others doing things that led to her own squad’s death.

Ow5XWSpw60bXfTP1-RndPQPnk8MlmQjMssW0ncUMOZBso2ZTbW5Kt2t4Nom9VV5lrWrvWBBAl7wDvXGntBAFz7YOu7smXKn2kqz4ZuChUpxMXbCh5VqaJIQcCUDAJKUjQiDX-jHa5Lc

Because you are making up for your borrowed time in honour of your former squad, you are a Bodyguard and will take the place of another player if they die in the night, when you visit them using your Night Action when you say Defend: [Player] during the Night Phase in your Role PM.

You are Town and win when all threats to you have been wiped out.

As Mitsuba fell, her squad leader was left in shock, there was less than half of them left, half of what they started with. They couldn't possibly hold out, they ran into the school building towards the secret exit that the evacuees went through to exit the city. As they entered the large antechamber that led to the passage, they came across the acting leader of the Japanese Imperial Demon Army, Kureto Hīragi, he told them to go on ahead, he didn't get along with his sister, but he had no desire to see his bloodline end either. He drew his sword and began slaying the many vampires who came in droves seeking blood. Just as the squad was going out of sight they could see him taking on twenty vampires at once with more on their way...

DekuNut has died in the night!
He was Kureto Hīragi, the Town Miller & 1x Vigilante!

Dear DekuNut,

You are Kureto Hīragi.

lLzU5eJDVaSyCCHHcNbFdqqTV2AxUH2zelFhZssfofsfPwcI3KZLE29UvEn0BXIvVLZQ533PEY680vrlTr3CdE9mDdNrN3E0b4AVLK2fsXGr1o9UX2VYtpsJjtYUAirxnNacf1DHIY4

"But if you have no vision, no end goal, then you're better off dead. Anyone who sacrifices others for simple greed, with no vision... They're evil."

Lieutenant General of the Japanense Imperial Demon Army & the Order of Imperial Demons, Kureto Hīragi is the second highest ranking member of both organisations, second only after his father. Kureto is a strong believer in bloodlines and ranks, he is arrogant and cares little for those of a lower station than him, thinking them weak. He does not tolerate insubordination and will kill anyone who gets in his way, lacking any empathy for others.

His goals are simple, exterminate every last vampire, no matter what. This means he will resort to cruel methods, such as suicide missions and other impossible tasks, throwing away the lives of the soldiers he commands. The end results are all that matter to him, no matter how he gets there.

hpX3T_MbFlr5pz35hH-ezq55rpuMdPppmtjPusvgP7A1H1Yz4LSGArkjXtPCrF2QccvznRedaiJVN8OFGdsnNMqWOO4AcVCBtiZA0f-4DsWnaCyKOP0UzSxbFwewuclKPVP7BEjThAo

Because you are one of the worst people anyone as ever met, they consider you an enemy and a threat to their life, as such you are a Miller and will show up an enemy in Cop Checks. However as a strong military leader and strategist you are also a 1x Vigilante and will be able to kill the player you visit using your Night Action when you say End the Life of: [Player] during the Night Phase in your Role PM.

Shinoa knew they were done for, they had to hurry along the passage, but she was attacked from behind, she failed to realise one of the vampires had managed to sneak into the tunnels with them. The remaining soldiers made short work of him but it was too late for her...

DawningWinds has died in the night!
They were Shinoa Hīragi, the Town Cop!

Dear DawningWinds,

You are Shinoa Hīragi.

-erfjdyj3e89jZpKWxrG6iJTMeRXfMhi-F99vVG5m9uBOijV_zC80Hh10-FZjLn9PQXTda2jcf91sdkEFWBB0hGpBloYYmBbEjm30hvgAPLbxPLOmB5hLtSpdoBtCEYe3n_tK14X8is

"Of all the children sired by all those different women, my sister was considered the brightest candidate for heir. But now she's dead. And, luckily, I was considered unimportant enough to be discarded... We may only be a collection of half-siblings, but who wants to fight their own family for power?"

Sergeant of the Japanese Imperial Demon Army & the Moon Demon Company, Shinoa Hīragi is the daughter of the leader of the army and an influential member and sister to Kureto, the second highest ranking member of the army. Shinoa hates the status her family holds and tries to distance herself from her father and brother who take extreme measures when it comes to fighting the vampires.

She has been seeking the cause of death of her sister Mahiru who died in mysterious circumstances for years and thinks her brother might be responsible for it. She commands her own squad in the Moon Demon Company thanks to her position and uses it to find out what is behind the conspiracy she’s been uncovering while finding out what happened to her sister.

OF_DTFQguUaWpk_dRpm7Y4VZVhHomf7k9TdkvlAhG-UkKnZCt08hhkq34eLy5k51MzSwwtTpuacvo_2cSmDS0rbJ4U6sZrQcvTh34rM3oGcotH_EUGMXEFETzoOC78_iw0V6iuZVK2w

Because you are inquisitive and seek the truth, you are a Cop and will check the alignment of a player you visit using your Night Action when you say Investigate the Alignment of: [Player] during the Night Phase in your Role PM.

It was over, they knew they were doomed, what could they possibly do now, with so few numbers, their allies lay dead and there was nowhere safe left to go, all they could do was lead the refugees somewhere, anywhere. They needed to find somewhere new, somewhere safe, could they manage it after everything they'd lost?

Day Four has begun, the Night Phase will begin at 11pm AEST in 48 hours on the 17th of March, the midday vote count will be 11pm AEST in 24 hours on the 16th of March.
You may now vote for each other.

This may be the second last phase.
You may also now vote to shorten the 48 Day Phase to 24 hours, but this must be done before the 24 hour mark to count and will take effect as soon as majority passes.
This is done by using Vote: Shorten Phase or Vote: Don't Shorten Phase, you may change your vote anytime before the 24 hour mark.

ugggghhh

why didnt deku just out thay he didnt kill midorikawa

Serial Killer Zachie is definitely a thing now, wtf.

At this point it's us choosing whether we want to lose to mafia or sk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom