• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Seraph of the End Mafia - Game End (16/03/2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Tood Do you have anything you want to say?

I've been trying to think of something, but I think it's futile because of how weird my role is.

I really am Town though. Cyanide's last attempt to no lynch last minute doesn't sit right with me, simce there's no guarantee all of us would have been online to reach enough votes to do it. So I think he's the last mafia.

I don't think you're scum at all. Even if I did think so, I'd need Cyanide and Zachie to both go against you as well.

Also, if I were scum, why would I choose a variant of a Rolecop as a fakeclaim?

I've never seen a town-aligned one, and it's unnecessarily suspicious.

Also, if I were scum, why would I choose a variant of a Rolecop as a fakeclaim?

I've never seen a town-aligned one, and it's unnecessarily suspicious.

yeah it is super strange even the role name

what bugs me about reporter is that we had a tracker but reporter is just nerfed tracker

———

Tood, if you’re Town, then this is just Cells At Work 2.0... With two Town, one Mafia, and one Independent. Just what are the odds? By the same host, too. It feels like a big deja vu to me...

Tood, if you’re Town, then this is just Cells At Work 2.0... With two Town, one Mafia, and one Independent. Just what are the odds? By the same host, too. It feels like a big deja vu to me...
Not only that, but it's me, you, and Cyanide in the final 4 again.

This is actually the third game in a row that I've played in where town has been in such a situation, so I'm probably cursed or something.

Not only that, but it's me, you, and Cyanide in the final 4 again.

This is actually the third game in a row that I've played in where town has been in such a situation, so I'm probably cursed or something.

Oh, right. All we need now is Zachie to sub out and Exlight to take their place.

—-

I have claimed Roleblocker as a Mafia Roleblocker in previous games... even saw a player lynched once for claiming RoleCop, though I can’t remember what game that was.

—-

Personal note, but I hate being in sticky situations like this. Feels like too much pressure is on me. Honestly I am
half-tempted to vote CrystalCyanide and just let RNG handle it. That way if the result is unfavorable I can blame RNG instead of myself.

hmm

lose to mislynching an original role

or a weaker version of a role already in the game

ye at this point... whatever

if cyanide is scum then good game you earned it for your play - even midorikawa played really well and would earn the win

zachie - good job on the mido kill, hopefully you can still win with another team but bravo regardless for adapting to your role and... killing people

Day Four Midday Afternoon Vote Count - 16/03/2020

Everyone has voted to shortened the phase, 8 hours and 30 minutes remain!

Day Four - Midday Afternoon Vote Count
Who Has Been Voted For?Who Voted?
ToodZachie, CyanideCrystal, HumanDawn
CyanideCrystalTood
Didn't Vote

Day Four will end at 11pm AEST in 8 hours & 30 minutes on the 16th of March.

Day Four End - 16/03/2020

Day Four End
Who Has Been Voted For?Who Voted?
ToodZachie, CyanideCrystal, HumanDawn
CyanideCrystalTood
Didn't Vote

The fleeing civilians were completely outnumbered as the vampires soon followed them through their escape route to outside the city walls. They began feeding on anyone they could get their hands on as the few guards left were swiftly slain. There was one soldier who managed to fight back against a few with his trident, but they converged on even him.

Tood has been lynched!
They were Makoto Narumi, the Town 1x Role Cop(ycat) turned Cop!

Dear Tood,

You are Makoto Narumi.

Luh25guR5jpudcFxAF6zC2ZYYaE6Emxl7HkjdxW4sQmdGa8vV_dj6nqhJIMAMR-OCzA2YpVi7l1rdNbD1TVl29kxU8W8D3pJdQv-dtQWSlXBDOI-0xQsb0jYE-93OIH9QkSyREw-Juk

"If you can't listen to orders on the battlefield, you don't belong in the Moon Demon Company!!"

Sergeant Makoto Narumi is a skilled soldier in the fight against the vampires, having risen in the ranks enough to command his own squad in the Moon Demon Company. Though he is deadly serious when it comes to his missions and goals, he is laid back and carefree when not on a mission, being able to joke and have fun.

Makoto cares deeply for his squad who he has worked with for many years, he knows the importance of battle and has the experience to back it up. Being a member of the Moon Demon Company, he wields a Cursed Gear, a Trident with a demon sealed within it, granting him superhuman abilities in combat.

caljDFAvf7Z0dzgLELFCgII_1n0x2csDgY1CMQnyJo3meTtbs610AuGnTS-9jJbOePNBJf9N6-WEI_wrbBojEFBWI7dL-l5wQydfo6FuHiEj9ArjA_tUR3nOjymOf2R6-0gHDqP6KPk

Because you are a skilled squad leader who has plenty of combat experience and pick up things others do not, as such you are a 1x Role Cop(ycat) and will discover the role of another player you visit using your Night Action once during the game when you say Do a Background Check on: [Player] during the Night Phase in your Role PM. If that player is also Town aligned, upon their death you will also assume their active role, if any. If that player has a limited shot power, you will only have shots if the original role hadn’t used them.

You are Town and win when all threats to you have been wiped out.

You are now a Cop and will check the alignment of a player you visit using your Night Action when you say Investigate the Alignment of: [Player] during the Night Phase in your Role PM.

All hope was lost. The remaining citizens were weeping, what few weren't killed instantly were already being sorted into groups and tied up to be taken to the vampires underground city. They started their marching towards their new home, alive, but mentally broken...

Earlier I requested players to submit their Night Actions in advance if at all possible.
Update coming soon!

Day Five - 16/03/2020

Day Five

The last remaining remnants of humanity arrived in the vampire city of Sanguinem where they were taken to their new homes and were given rundowns of what was expected of them. They would have their blood drained weekly and in return the vampires would let them live. They could roam the city during certain hours, but there were strict curfews and they could only go to certain areas.

Ferid Bathory had finally done it, after getting rid of Krul Tepes by convincing her to go and get herself killed by that army, he was the one left in charge, what wit he had. Everything was grand. He looked at his bodyguard, it was all thanks to him, she trusted him and never expected him to lead her astray. What irony, the human that she had saved all those years ago was the reason she died. Ferid had to prepare for the delegation from Germany, he knew they planned to pull it into their hands, he wouldn't let them.

Lest Karr came by helicopter, landing outside the entrance to Sanguinem where he met the vampire in charge there, Ferid Bathory. He always liked his zeal and ambition, much better than Krul ever had. At last Japan and Germany were both his. "Welcome to Japan, my lord" Ferid told the boy-like vampire as he followed behind him, right before plunging a dagger into his back. It was one of the Japanese Imperial Demon Army's special weapons, designed exactly for killing vampires, Lest Karr didn't stand a chance, he had no inking of what Ferid had been planning...

ZinnLav has been modkilled!
They were Lest Karr, the Host!

Dear ZinnLav,

You are Lest Karr.

fCL_xIYGnSzHmGC6QCPJKW007tZ4G2zM7Yl_mGCiFfqLBIXeirJI-H4nnOFrNmoqF5Mo0N5QqfzsHsRiJ80L_L3434GmXaHXhojPlYzpK-3Ts1fJrfyMwroyJCgvvOqDB9Fu8vTGZ6Y

"But I have nothing to do in Germany. After all, my control over the area is absolute, and my governance is perfect. Quite unlike Krul Tepes in Japan, I might add.”

Originally turned into a vampire by the first vampire progenitor, Lest Karr is a third progenitor vampire and one of the highest ranking ones. He is considered the King of Germany and likely controls most of Europe, keeping both the humans and vampires in check over there.

Immortal, highly intelligent and stronger than he looks, Lest Karr is several centuries old, though he looks like a young boy. He holds his place as one of the strongest vampires of all time, being directly turned by the original vampire. He is however, not satisfied with this power and is constantly seeking to expand his territory and become even stronger. He seeks to take over control of Japan from Krul Tepes whom he shares a rivalry with.

Ze-OW3dkdw9q8-a08vpSOyOLvDC8_1UbGwpZnnF3KlD8cDPR_o0Ck4jOV12wAmugQS5nThmRopgBiAqGt3EpapBlktawt9cPIJu7DwU4cPnwKO7gB64lkAxaGitWA1hwGeGTN2S0Nsw

Due to being one of the strongest and influential vampires in existence and keeping an eye on the matters in Japan, you are a Host, it is your job to keep the game running smoothly, handing out roles, answering any game related questions, and providing updates to the game. You will still provide these services after death.

You are a Host (Independent) and will win if you are still alive when the game ends. If either you or your fellow Host are targeted by any Action you will both be modkilled. This team is not hostile to any other and can win with any team.

From behind him, Ferid heard a shout, from inside the helicopter a man stood in shock. "Damn, he had a bodyguard with him, how did I miss that" Ferid thought furiously to himself. He would make short work of this man. As he closed in onto him, the man quickly dodged out of the way. Ferid noticed something fighting this strange man, for all of his amazing ability, he didn't appear to be a vampire at all, what was this nonsense, what trickery have they been doing over in Europe? He couldn't keep up with this superhuman man, "I've killed hundreds of your kind, and you'll be nothing but a footnote in history when I'm done with you!" he cried. It wasn't long before Ferid slipped up and the man drove his sword into his chest, it stung, clearly not your ordinary weapon, similar to the Japanese Army's weapons, this one was also designed to kill vampires it seemed. "Tch, guess I underestimated the European branch's skills" Ferid said coughing up his blood. The man pulled his sword out, turned around began to leave toward Sanguinem, Ferid took the opportunity to stab him with his back turned, sneak attacks were what he was best at after all...

Doctor Floptopus has been modkilled!
She was Hector, the Host!

Dear Doctor Floptopus,

You are Hector from the Castlevania Series for some reason.

MSXFGkyFCRVe_6Z9rsYFZoRIc4PdLH6htjG9o3B3kLPeWgpZLkH9-TaKRXbSsMaOl0oq9f7xM5SqF5mjz8WUXtbVlLVMkeGLJ9JqbDpEu_R2gFuejyOJ6FzBPO0Xt4-A_6QTqa6GnrM

"Heed my words. I will hunt you down like the beast you are. I will have my revenge!"

The protagonist of Castlevania: Curse of Darkness, Hector is a strong believer that those with power have everything, power is neither good nor is it evil, it simply is. He soon became a favourite of Dracula, much to Isaac’s jealousy and they both soon became generals in Dracula’s army. He obeyed Dracula for many months, despite his misgivings about killing his fellow humans who had done him no wrong.

Dracula heard of the vampire hunter Bellemont who planned to destroy him and decided to send Hector to kill Bellemont. However Hector took this as an opportunity to escape from Dracula for good, killing the demons sent with him on a mission, but he ended up wounded. He soon stumbled upon a church where they helped him lose his powers that Dracula had granted him and helping him hide. He eventually returned to a simple village life for three years until Isaac spread rumours that the woman Hector loved was a witch and she was burned at the stake. So Hector swore he would get his vengeance on Isaac, following him to an abandoned castle...

ewXMUNKogy5E0qTkP3A3aOA_bN-u56j_suaEKpM5wb-zef_INuWOyl0GggM4O7LgR9TkUqG9M5_P-PEI1ctd0g3VgrVfQU2HpFhW-Hrm2zLGluc3f0claWwxFV96HJwVhpIFCiTRvMg

Due to being a powerful being who has a wide assortment of skills and talents, you are a Host, it is your job to keep the game running smoothly, handing out roles, answering any game related questions, and providing updates to the game. You will still provide these services after death.

You are a Host (Independent) and will win if you are still alive when the game ends. If either you or your fellow Host are targeted by any Action you will both be modkilled. This team is not hostile to any other and can win with any team.

Still coughing up blood, Ferid looked down, his wounds weren't healing. Damned foreign magic, he knew he was doomed, he managed to make it back into the city, he needed to find something to cure him. He came across his bodyguard, he demanded his help, he had to, he was his superior. However his bodyguard simply laughed "It's all your fault that this happened, with you gone, there will be peace at last". Ferid's eyes went wide as his bodyguard began to stab him in the stomach multiple times, the brat, the insolence, damn humans, always so self righteous. How could he, a pure blood vampire be taken down by this pathetic being in front of him. He kept stabbing him furiously even after he stopped moving, he wanted to be sure, he wanted his revenge and revenge is what he got...

CyanideCrystal has died in the night!
They were Ferid Bathory, the Mafia Role Cop!

Dear CyanideCrystal,

You are Ferid Bathory.

HGKYiEHTKfRMIqpKMkw6CelZLBS6qaeEuaMI5yTLw6sUK-dydGZKu0BDu9_W1Dh9kjfrk7PtJMylNtiQgNT3A5c0zzOqvJFl5_DvV4w6cV4osLAal6m77uaIafFMRmb0AE8_rnEufAQ

"Ha ha! Goodness... Everything is proceeding so perfectly it's almost laughable! Humanity's all-consuming greed continues to expand unchecked... and vampires' boundless arrogance has them looking down their noses at the entire world.”

Cunning, ruthless and cruel, Ferid Bathory is a seventh progenitor vampire and one of the highest ranking ones in Japan. Ferid cares little for other vampires and only strives to improve his own status, power and influence. He will play both sides in an attempt to get ahead of the curve and has little qualms betraying others.

He treats humans as playthings for his own amusement, going as far as to trick a group of orphans into thinking they could escape, only to slaughter them in the end, one of the orphans, Mikaela Hyakuya managed to catch Ferid by surprise and managed to do quite a bit of damage to him. Krul Tepes, the vampire Queen of Japan was intrigued by these actions decided to turn Mikaela into a vampire, where he now ironically works with Ferid in the fights against the vampire hunters.

3OcX0yPJOBCjBtCL5wHNcozgSdktjFiT2gnLwbX861HJg-LME-Mroau1y11QyUcybCTon_-AZzDpfbJu5ZbXWU-D4AkfDoUBMWfrBP5g4VMQfbb8-MIesOTlv_c-v3s0YfWaEtjS4Fs

Because of your skills as a manipulator and master planner, you are a Role Cop and will discover the role of a player you visit using your Night Action when you say Send Spies to Investigate: [Player] during the Night Phase in your Role PM.

Your fellow Mafia are [REDACTED], and you share the responsibility of killing players at night, use Suck the Blood From: [Player] in the Mafia Chat to do so.

You are Mafia and win when all threats to you have been wiped out.

It was done, finally, after all these years of suffering. Though he couldn't save those he cared about he could at least take out his vengeance on those who killed them. He decided he would wander the streets of the city where he grew up, one last time...

The game has ended!
Final results coming soon.

Huh. I see. I knew we should've lynched you yesterday. But they would lynch me if I proposed that.

I win!

I have a 1x deathproof modifier. So as long as you didn't lynch me yesterday, I won.

I figured it was something like that when you didn't die when the game ended. With me having nothing to kill you with just us two in the next Day Phase, and you having the ability to kill every night phase, the game automatically ended.

gg both of you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom