• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Seraph of the End Mafia - Game End (16/03/2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a joke vote but also loops into being serious hmm.......

Vote: Felly
How is it serious?
Vote: Felly
Being the only person in the entire game with a Scorbunny Badge is very suspicious.

Unvote
To prevent me from actually forgetting this and getting Felly lynched.
Assuming Felly is town. I will assume innocent until evidence for guilty exists.
Why assume they’re town instead of mafia?

because there's a reason being put into the vote even if it's a joke(?). Sorta makes me think it's a serious vote without trying to put attention into it.

you agree?

yeah i got yo back fam

1583524344690.png

Why assume they’re town instead of mafia?
I'd rather not lynch someone without even a shred of evidence. I haven't seen any particularly suspicious behavior on anyone's part so far, so I'd rather not randomly lynch anyone. Especially not with a possibly-somewhat equal chance of lynching a townie with a super useful role(such as doctor or cop) as the chances of lynching mafia. My stategy might be a little sketchy, since this my first time actually playing a game of mafia.

I'd rather not lynch someone without even a shred of evidence. I haven't seen any particularly suspicious behavior on anyone's part so far, so I'd rather not randomly lynch anyone. Especially not with a possibly-somewhat equal chance of lynching a townie with a super useful role(such as doctor or cop) as the chances of lynching mafia. My stategy might be a little sketchy, since this my first time actually playing a game of mafia.
Don't you think it's weird to put a vote on then immediately take it off before anybody says anything? Why vote at all in that case?

Don't you think it's weird to put a vote on then immediately take it off before anybody says anything? Why vote at all in that case?
Because it's a joke vote and I've watched games where someone "accidentally" lynched town by "forgetting" to lift a joke vote and I wouldn't want want to actually end up doing that.

What I'm learning is that I'm not to be trusted with joke votes. Will keep that in mind. Or maybe that a popular mafia strategy is press a newbie for information and if they give it, they're mafia. The information I have right now consists only of my role and that I'm new. And as far as I'm aware, role-claiming D1 isn't usually a smart move.

I feel as if it's a bit early for me to place my vote especially since the day recently started and not everyone has posted. I'm getting early town pings from Dawning since they said they are not to be trusted with joke votes and they said they watched games where town got lynched when players did not lift a joke vote off.

Unvote: KenderCharmeleon because this really was a joke vote, y'all.

But lmao, it's D1, and I already got a target on my back. At least I can talk this time. xD

I've got three votes on me right now, which feels a little suspicious to me, but I don't want to jump to conclusions this early on. From the looks of it, it looks like Space's stems from my joke vote on Kender, so now that that's dropped, maybe things will change, maybe they won't, but only time will tell. HD's vote on me seems to be bandwagoning with Space, but again, maybe it'll all change now that I've dropped my vote on Kender. Like I said, I don't want to jump to conclusions, especially since it's D1 and I don't want to risk a lynch on town, or even worse, a vital role like doctor or cop. That's not to say that I won't lynch someone D1 because I will if I feel I've found someone that's lynchworthy, but with some players still silent, I want to at least see the other players say something before I start throwing serious lynches out there. Right now, it feels like a lot of joke votes, Space and HD's votes on me included, are getting thrown out there, which is great since it's getting some discussion rolling around here, but so far, I've seen nothing that's making me want to throw a solid, non-negotiable lynch on someone right now.

Also my luck that RNGsus wants me dead too lmao, maybe this is fate.

DawningWinds' vote/unvote on me in the same post doesn't seem super suspicious to me, tbh. If I remember correctly, Kender did something in the last game Zinn ran, and I believe he ended up flipping town in the end. I'm not sure if I want to start really making reads this early on when not a whole lot has happened yet, but like Jinjo said, they do raise some good points in not wanting to accidentally lynch town off a joke vote and not wanting to risk a lynch on a valuable town role (like doctor or cop).

Wow, just wow. People seem to start to try reading people way to fast without any parcel of information lol. I'm also not a fan of first-day lynching without having some sparkle of info. But everybody seems to say that we should lynch someone Day 1 since it gives some info to. I guess there is no perfect answer to this. Also, someone wants to claim some nasty role now, like Miller?

DawningWinds' vote/unvote on me in the same post doesn't seem super suspicious to me, tbh. If I remember correctly, Kender did something in the last game Zinn ran, and I believe he ended up flipping town in the end.
Since you mentioned that, I don't think Tood reacted half as harshly to Kender's vote/unvote in that game. In fact, I don't think Tood responded to that at all to that, which does raise a bit of suspicion in my mind. However, I was also an uninformed outsider, so I could be misremembering.

Also, if anyone still finds my lifting of my joke vote suspicious, perhaps you could note that the grounds I made that vote on were Felly being the only Scorbunny Fan in the entire game. Definitely a completely viable reason to vote for someone. It's called a joke vote for a reason, y'all; it's a joke. Not to mention that I'm a rather forgetful person and could easily forget that I'm voting for someone on no solid grounds whatsoever by the end of the day phase and I'd really rather not do that.

Aside from that, I have zero reads on anyone; especially with how few posts we've had so far. If I find someone particularly suspicious, I'll vote, but for now, I don't think I will.

But everybody seems to say that we should lynch someone Day 1 since it gives some info to.
I'm perfectly fine without lynching anyone; while it can provide info, that info can include who the doctor was before being lynched. Knowing who the doctor is doesn't hurt(besides the fact that the mafia will probably kill them, which I'd rather not have happen), but I'd rather not learn by them dying. And right now, I have no idea who's who, so I think waiting might be the best plan.

yeah i got yo back fam

i'm kinda suspicious of you lol

because this really was a joke vote, y'all.

I know it was a joke vote but still feels like an easy way of placing a joke vote while also being serious. i'm not sure if i'm wording this correctly, but basically it just still strikes me as if it was somewhat serious. But that being said, I'm not comfortable voting you still since your post overall made sense.

Wow, just wow. People seem to start to try reading people way to fast without any parcel of information lol.

it wasn't without information really, more like i might have been reading into it too much, but i still get the feeling there was something to Felly's vote on you. That alone isn't enough for me to be seriously still be voting Felly anymore though

Unvote: Felly

Vote: DekuNut

rng made you vote the one who had the most votes at the time? Not sure about this.

Wow, just wow. People seem to start to try reading people way to fast without any parcel of information lol. I'm also not a fan of first-day lynching without having some sparkle of info. But everybody seems to say that we should lynch someone Day 1 since it gives some info to. I guess there is no perfect answer to this. Also, someone wants to claim some nasty role now, like Miller?
Yo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom