• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Seraph of the End Mafia - Game End (16/03/2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feedback Survey - 16/03/2020
Forgot to ping everyone before

unknown.png

I have a little survey here if anyone would like to fill it out, it’ll really help me in hosting future games:
1. Did you have fun?

2. Do you think the game was balanced and fair?

3. Did you enjoy your role?

4. How was the flavour text?

5. What did you think of the unique roles? [Bounty Hunter & Role Cop(ycat)]

6. Did I do a good job as host, could I have improved on anything?

7. What was your favourite part (eg. something funny or cool that happened)?

8. Would you be interested in me hosting more similar Mafia games in the future and if so, any requests (certain themes or series)?

good game, I couldn't keep up much but I'm overall happy with my reads (got 2 scum in them, called out them not having godfather, and told people to fuck zachie up)

but damn I didn't even last one phase
nor use my fake claim
at least I stirred up some confusion in the 'right' direction with the neighbor thing

town kinda messed up N3 pretty badly, they forgot to consider that scum can adapt their plans if they don't make sure it's uncrackable
should've kept the bodyguard in hopes it would get shot and told deku zachie was most likely a serial killer
just a small call out so we be more careful about that in future games

Balance wise I want to say that it was a lot more balanced than the previous game
I feel like mafia could've gotten a small buff, and the deathproof in the SK could've been just a bulletproof

small shoutouts tho:

Grats to Kender and Cyan on their first mafia game, you two played really well
Tood can't use the newbie card anymore, lmao, you're more than capable at this point lmfao
Welcome DawningWings, you played well too, hope to see you around more so we can share more experiences

town kinda messed up N3 pretty badly, they forgot to consider that scum can adapt their plans if they don't make sure it's uncrackable
should've kept the bodyguard in hopes it would get shot and told deku zachie was most likely a serial killer
just a small call out so we be more careful about that in future games

Yeah, we were pretty lax about it, but that's because when I brought up the Serial Killer being Zachie, Dekunut posted and made me think he killed Midorikawa (extra shot), so I thought we shouldn't have much to worry about. I didn't expect a third kill, that's for sure.

What an adventure

Tood can't use the newbie card anymore, lmao, you're more than capable at this point lmfao
Ech, I don't think I did much of value in this game. I just ended up bandwagoning amd wasting a decently good role N1.

1. Did you have fun?
Yes!

Yes? I'm far from am expert on setups, but it seems fine to me. I feel like if Town was able to win like this, then it must have been mostly balanced... right? At least it wasn't Cells at Work levels of chaos.

I didn't get to do anything after N1, so no. I probably should have assumed Dawning wouldn't die so easily... whoops. It was a mistake to use it so early.

Absolutely wonderful. Not too long, and interesting to read! I should probably add this series to my backlog of anime/manga I need to start watching this summer.

Bounty hunter was a cool idea, and I like how it became a SK upon Yuichiro's death. As far as I know, it also fit Michaela really well too. Role Cop(ycat) is a really good idea, but I feel as though it didn't fit my character as much as the others? At least that's a feeling I'm getting from it. I'd like to see it again so it actually gets used to its full potential.

Nothing immediately comes to mind that is in need of improvement, I think you did a great job. The roles were varied and inreresting.

This entire game put me on a roller coaster of emotions and had a lot of fun moments for me:
  • Dawning cop shenanigans D1
  • The Kender/Tood vote split was intense. Waking up to see Cyanide almost getting me lynched was not the kind of thing I wanted to see so early in the morning. Zachie coming in to break the tie in the votes last minute gave me so much relief.
  • The three-townie nightkill N3
  • Town coming back from behind to win, somehow

8. Would you be interested in me hosting more similar Mafia games in the future and if so, any requests (certain themes or series)?
Yes

Congrats to Mafia and Zachie too, you guys did great!

Aaaahhhhh, finally can speak!

Well first, I found the game very fun! I just been a very bad Mafia. And just to state fact clear, I was really feeling like you win if you survive thing n00b thing. So, that was really a learning experience for me.

1. Did you have fun?
Yes I did have fun, just too bad I wasn't able to play my all. So I want to tell everyone that I can be better then this. But when I came back from vacations, I've been hit with so much job, that I was barely able to read my post. Then came all the coronavirus thing, and that give me even more work! I'm really sorry for my crime partners, but know I did my best considering the situation. I thought of being replaced when I saw I wasn't able to read all the posts, but I was so obviously Mafia at that time, it wouldn't have been cool to let my position to someone else just to lose.

Seeing that very tight ending, I think the game was perfectly balanced and fair.

I wasn't able to use it at it's fullest potential in this game, but Enforcer/Ninja was a good combo.

It was great and creative, put you in the situation of the anime/manga.

To be frank, I'm not experienced enough to have a opinion on it. Zachie had it easy with having his bounty killed first night.

Love you Zinn and your game!

Really liked to chat with my fellow scums. The communication was great there. Once again, I'm pretty sorry for my bad performance though. I'll do better next time. I find it funny (and frustrating too) that Mido raised the suspicions on me, for her to get killed just after and it didn't work at all at the end. :p That was a big Fail Mafia side.

Yes! More Mafia please! I know you are coming with some great ideas too soon, so I hope to see that happen.
Is someone made a Sword/Shield Mafia yet? Or a Mystery Dungeon one?

1. Did you have fun?
For sure. I had a lot of fun. I'm really glad I decided to join last minute. I think I learned a lot and improved.

More balanced than Cells, with a healthy amount of bastard.

Yeah, I did. I really wanted to be the Mafia and it felt great to have a team to relay on. I hope I did them justice. If I had to chose my favourite aligment I'd probably go with scum :3

Pretty good, better than last one.

They were pretty fun and creative, but that Role Cop screwed Tood over. Hard thing to claim.

Yeah, great job!

- I loved chatting with my fellow scum! Was sad to see them go
- Killing the host!
- That epic win for the Town

Yeah, I would! You can already write me as "in" for that MHA game :3

hey the Ly stands for "Lynch correctly", not "lynch scum"

if you had lynched Cyanide you'd've prolly lost, but you lynched correctly

Those were my thoughts too, but it's still very amusing to me.

I have a simple philosophy: always kill Mido if she is against you
Horrible philosophy.
Now my philosophy will be kill Zachie every time he's against me >:3c
Mine is going to be kill Zachie regardless.
She is always dangerous :p
Please. I’m like a fluffy stuffed toy. I’m harmless :)

Congrats town, especially Human. How does it feel to be literally the last one standing?

We thought deku had killed me too at first since we rolecopped him the night I died. Well played Zachie.

Yeah, they know. Zinn invited them to our PM.
I didn’t notice...

To answer the survey: the game was super fun. It was mostly balanced but Zachie being death proof was maybe a bit too powerful. Just bullet proof or lynch proof would have been fine I think, or mafia having protection against him.

The whole game was really fun so I don’t have any favorite moments. I’ll definitely join future games like this though.

idek what to say, good job all especially HD

1. Did you have fun?

It was.......stressful, but I enjoyed it.

I'm terrible with balancing, sorry lol

Though I never seem to get it right, I like being bodyguard, so. Also Mitsuba is cute.

need to go back and reread some, but the ones I did read I liked it.

definitely like the role cop(y) cat. Unique roles are cool

not that I can think of

the ending of the game was pretty crazy

Yeah, I enjoy your games. blanking on specific themes though..... Thanks for hosting.

I correctly scum read Mido on day 1 LOL. Felly's play was screaming town and I still didn't understand why Felly got lynched.

why would it be a double frame job

I can see mido killing jinjo outta paranoia

This post was funny and I can also see Mido killing me out of paranoia. Problem is I always scum read Mido no matter what alignment she is since I always disagree on some stuff she says.

HD played good at the end and congrats town.

1. Did you have fun?
Absolutely.

I think so.

No. Not at all. My role accomplished zero things. Mido, how dare you block me both nights? I could've saved Space and/or lynched you. (I know it's actually my fault for letting it slip D1, but I'm blaming Mido.)
Also there wasn't even a Godfather? I should've used my role N3!

Very nice. I'm not familiar with Seraph of the End, but I'd like to watch it; seems interesting.

They're cool, and Bounty Hunter makes sense, but Rolecop(ycat) made Tood seem like a liar.

I think so.

When Zachie killed Mido. Thank you, Zachie.
Also when town won.

Yes, but I have no requests right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom