• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Seraph of the End Mafia - Game End (16/03/2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.
correctly scum read Mido on day 1 LOL. Felly's play was screaming town and I still didn't understand why Felly got lynched.

Now manage to correctly townread me for once.
This post was funny and I can also see Mido killing me out of paranoia. Problem is I always scum read Mido no matter what alignment she is since I always disagree on some stuff she says.
Nah. I’m actually more likely to leave people who scumread me alive lol.

Now manage to correctly townread me for once.

Nah. I’m actually more likely to leave people who scumread me alive lol.

I finished reading the scum chat just now and it looks like I was a random kill. I would have probably been fooled by you on day 2 if I was kept alive since you're so good playing as scum.

Shiho, Yūichirō, Mitsuba, Mahiru and everyone else
He remembers my sister, who he's probably never met, and the other three squad members, but not his squad leader?

7. What was your favourite part (eg. something funny or cool that happened)?
When Zachie killed Mido. Thank you, Zachie.
Also when town won.
And a few other notable things:
-There were at least three different names for me being used by various people; Snowstorm even used Dawning and DW within the same post. Seems to be at this point that Dawning is the one being used the most. Though I do think Winds was only used on one occasion, if I remember right.
-Zachie's fakeclaim.
-The fact that only HD and the Spectators were alive at the end; even the hosts died

I finished reading the scum chat just now and it looks like I was a random kill.
Can I ask where town players are able to gain access to the scum chat?

He remembers my sister, who he's probably never met, and the other three squad members, but not his squad leader?
Sorry that's my mistake, I got the two of them mixed up
Can I ask where town players are able to gain access to the scum chat?
Adding you now, at the time I was adding everyone in the Discord chat

1. Did you have fun?

Yes! I'd have liked to have more activity, but it ended up being a pretty unique experience for me so it was all good!

2. Do you think the game was balanced and fair?

It feels really strange to say this, but I think the lack of a Godfather, despite there being 2 Millers, was kind of unfair to Mafia. A Serial Killer that can kill every night is very dangerous. It's amusing to me that the Jinjo kill ended up costing 2/3 deaths of the Mafia.

3. Did you enjoy your role?

Yes! I felt much less worried about potentially being lynched, and being Rolecop'd Night 1 made the Mafia not think of voting me. With Space being my bodyguard N2 and N3, I was defended in most of the phases in the game, being vulnerable in only N1 and N4. It also resulted in the Town's victory, which is strange because I didn't think the Loved role was going to be that useful in the beginning? I will admit that the reason why I didn't say much in my first posts was that it was kind of a boring role, so it didn't motivate me that much, but the intrigue of the game later on made up for that.

4. How was the flavour text?

I didn't pay attention to all of it, but I was impressed by the amount of effort put into the Role PMs when explaining the characters. You went the extra mile.

5. What did you think of the unique roles? [Bounty Hunter & Role Cop(ycat)]

They're roles I have seen in other games, and just as they worked in those games, they worked in this one.

6. Did I do a good job as host, could I have improved on anything?

Updates on the exact minute the phase ends are heaven to me. Just be more certain of what you reveal in roles upon death.

7. What was your favourite part (eg. something funny or cool that happened)?

-lynching the Town Doctor Day 1 and getting bodyguarded N2 and N3
-three Town deaths giving the late game twist
-my role being more useful than I ever thought it would be in deciding the game
-independent serial killer killing all the Mafia but Town still winning
-me and Tood being Town together facing one independent and mafia like in Cells at Work!, but cyanide was now the mafia instead of indep

8. Would you be interested in me hosting more similar Mafia games in the future and if so, any requests (certain themes or series)?

Yes! FE: Three Houses Mafia could be a game focusing only on the school phase.

I didn't pay attention to all of it, but I was impressed by the amount of effort put into the Role PMs when explaining the characters. You went the extra mile.
I always endeavour to explain characters to a player. When I join a game where I'm not familiar with a series and I get some bland Role PM, I have no connection, no passion. I strive to make players care about who their character is and what their motivations are and why that role suits them.
They're roles I have seen in other games, and just as they worked in those games, they worked in this one.
Damn, really? I thought I'd come up with fun original roles, oh well, I'll just have to try and be more creative.
Just be more certain of what you reveal in roles upon death.
Did I mess up any role flips? I always try to make sure I redact any information about other players (like fellow mafia)

I always endeavour to explain characters to a player. When I join a game where I'm not familiar with a series and I get some bland Role PM, I have no connection, no passion. I strive to make players care about who their character is and what their motivations are and why that role suits them.

I see, I was kind of bummed about my game role but I ended up really liking it!

Also, Isaac > Hector.

One is not a simp.

Damn, really? I thought I'd come up with fun original roles, oh well, I'll just have to try and be more creative.

I recall saying it was original, but that was because of its name. A rolecop that copies somebody's role is not something I have never seen before. I guess the variation to this one is that the original needs to die first. The variations in both make them stand out a bit but they are ultimately the same role.

Did I mess up any role flips? I always try to make sure I redact any information about other players (like fellow mafia)

No, I was referring to you saying in the Discord chat about how you changed your mind about revealing Yu's Enabler(?) role after their death because Zachie already outed as an Independent.

, I was referring to you saying in the Discord chat about how you changed your mind about revealing Yu's Enabler(?) role after their death because Zachie already outed as an Independent.
Ah, I see.
I would've done it as intended if Zachie didn't happen to claim on Day One and Jinjo happened to die right after on Night One, I didn't feel like completely screwing him over. I never expected the Independent to claim honestly so I had no plan in place for when he did.

Also Flop wanted to be Hector, so I went out of my way to make her a Role PM for him despite him being from a whole other series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom