• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Seraph of the End Mafia - Game End (16/03/2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Original Post - 18/02/2020
  • ZinnLav

Always Ask For Consent!
    Reaction score
    kdjSyh_Pn8sts23Z4-WGjJ8oGJbB8ngtJbzNaY6iMCdHwqVt3yznhpDRRQDfJhLpbNraKibxdAw2120-fcrop64100000000ffff.png

Hello and welcome to Seraph of the End Mafia, I am your host, Zinn Lavender! My Co-Host as well as Moderator on Duty is Doctor Floptopus.

After an epidemic that wiped out the majority of adults on the planet, vampires came out from hiding for centuries and took the surviving children as slaves and livestock to feed on.
    The protagonist of the story managed to escape from the vampires and swore vengeance on them, joining the remnants of humanity and vampire slayers, the Japanese Imperial Demon Army.

There will be slight spoilers related to characters and the story, you have been warned. You don’t need to be familiar with the story to enjoy the Mafia game however, it’s mostly just flavour.

This game will have a slight bastard element, this means the hosts may be concealing hidden modifiers, roles, alignments or even win conditions from one or two players.
    I can guarantee there will not be crazy balance issues or insanifiers like in my previous game.

1. All global forum & TWR rules apply, this should go without saying.
    2. The Day Phase shall last for 48 hours and the Night Phase shall last for 24 hours. Votes and actions will be locked as soon as the deadline for each phase passes. Votes/actions at :00 count, those at :01 don't. I may expedite a phase if the majority of players agree.
    3. Please remain active, it’s no fun when someone isn’t. If you’re unable to play let me know so I can find a sub or remove you from the game swiftly. If you don’t make any indication you’re still playing after 48 hours pass you will be subbed out or modkilled. In order to be considered active you must have at least three posts in those 48 hours, either in your Role PM (including night actions) or in the thread, though quality matters more than quantity, if you're posting exactly every 48 hours I'm not going to be happy.
    4. Any username changes should be mentioned in thread to myself and all living players so we can all keep up.
    5. Outside communication aside from chats I create are not permitted.
    6. You may not claim your Character or Alias. You may however claim your role and action. You cannot post pictures of or directly copy your role PM. Use your own words.
    7. I would ask deceased players to remain quiet after they have died, they may leave dying words however, as long as they aren’t useful to the living. I will send you an Discord invite to the graveyard once you have died.
    8. To vote during a Day Phase use VOTE: [Player], if you change your mind you can unvote using UNVOTE: [Player]
    9. In the event of a vote draw by the end of the phase, the lynch will be decided by a random number generator. If players are tied with only one vote on them, it will be a no-lynch.
    10. No loophole abuse, if you find something let me know privately, I may reward you.
    11. These rules are subject to change at any time, in the event that they do, I will make all players aware of this fact.
    12. Oh and have fun, if you don’t you get modkilled

Our Players:
    1. @Felly - Lynched Day One - Shiho Kimizuki, the Town Doctor
    2. @DawningWinds - Killed Night Three - Shinoa Hīragi, the Town Cop
    3. @KenderCharmeleon - Lynched Day Three - Krul Tepes, the Mafia 1x Ninja & 1x Strongman
    4. @Midorikawa - Killed Night Two - Crowley Eusford, the Mafia Roleblocker
    5. @Tood - Lynched Day Four - Makoto Narumi, the Town 1x Role Cop(ycat) turned Cop
    6. @Zachie - Died in the Endgame - Mikaela Hyakuya, the Independent 1x Deathproof, Miller & Bounty Hunter turned Serial Killer
    7. @DekuNut - Killed Night Three - Kureto Hīragi, the Town Miller & 1x Vigilante
    8. @Jinjo - Killed Night One - Yūichirō Hyakuya, the Town 1x Commuter
    9. @Snowstorm - Lynched Day Two - Guren Ichinose, the Town 1x Gladiator & Neighbour
    10. @Space - Killed Night Three - Mitsuba Sangu, the Town Bodyguard
    11. @HumanDawn - Won in the Endgame - Yoichi Saotome, the Loved & Vengeful
    12. @SMII @ExLight - Killed Night Two - Shinya Hīragi, the Town Tracker & Neighbour
    13. @CyanideCrystal - Died Night Four - Ferid Bathory, the Mafia Role Cop

Our Substitutes:

Our Spectators:

Last edited:
    Night Zero - (05/03/2020)

• I have sent out all the Role PMs, please confirm that you've received your role in thread or via your Role PM and are still playing.
    If at any point you're unable to play, please let me know in your Role PM or via Discord so I have enough time to prepare a substitute.
    To be clear the game has not yet started, I'm just giving everyone enough time to respond and I'm trying out a new method.

Day One will begin in 24 hours at 11pm Australian Eastern Standard Time on the 6th of March.

Day One - 06/03/2020

• 25th of December, 2012, Eight Years Ago
    The day the apocalypse began, known later as The Catastrophe. This is the event that killed the majority of adult humans from an unknown disease the sweeped the world. The vampires came and took many children that were left without anyone to care for them as a food source.
    What few adults survived protected as many children as they could and banded together to fight back against the vampires. Eight year old Yūichirō & Mikaela Hyakuya and the rest of the Hyakuya orphans are taken to the underground vampire city known as Sanguinem.

2016, Four Years Ago
    Twelve year old Mikaela came up with a plan to escape Sanguinem, having gained the trust of a high ranking noble vampire, Ferid Bathory, by offering him blood personally rather than through the proper channels in return for favors. He stole a gun and map of the city through doing this. Using these he convinced Yūichirō and the other Hyakuya orphans to escape to the surface where the vampires can’t get them.
    After some convincing Yūichirō agreed and they all made their way to the surface. Unfortunately Ferid knew what Mikaela was planning and waited at the exit for them to arrive… Where he promptly killed them for sport.

dragon_nataku has been modkilled for breaking rule 12! (Am I funny yet?)
    They were the Hyakuya Orphans, the Innocent Children!

Dear dragon_nataku,

You are the Hyakuya Orphans.

RVxofonU7Yonczj1i9FwthbfOlrD8qUX2slEhoWOd0c20oVtndVQD8CqLjl2KoA6gXsnzi9vVLgGsp5XzSUjtvQ6njezdLu9Bumu1fA3dcjUMKge9maeuI_ebh-0CxPZ5dfM6xP_Tp4

"I mean, we're all family, right?"

Children who were abandoned or mistreated by their families were taken to the Hyakuya Orphanage, where they were all treated as family. Many of the children had been at the orphanage for years and they’d all become close to each other.

When the apocalypse happened the orphanage director had died and the children had to struggle to survive, getting food where they could find it. They were soon found by the vampires and taken to their underground city. One of the older orphans came up with a plan to help them all escape, but it ended in disaster leaving Yūichirō the sole survivor who only just managed to escape.

ANn2-QqBEuGZQGqyLU2pFFgGs21k5EmvpPTwt1f0YNL-3p_CvZ8VJ1DZEMteyG9XTM7JHPgpT2LPK7drf9nAE8TodGLMlgHsoglZQY6Uv91kUvbGt3fWSSpwPr1qHtYtgBU50CLFaOE

As a bunch of orphans, you are Innocent Children, you are automatically confirmed as Town Aligned on Day 2 by the Hosts.

You are Town and win when all threats to you have been wiped out.

Yūichirō looked on in horror as his family was killed before his eyes, Mikaela fought back with the gun he’d stolen from Ferid to give him time to escape, catching the vampire by surprise but ending up fatally wounded in the process. Yūichirō eventually made it to the surface where he met a man known as Guren Ichinose, a member of the anti-vampire defence force known as the Japanese Imperial Demon Army. Guren decided to take Yūichirō under his protection.

2020, Present Day
    Ever since he’d managed to escape from the vampires Yūichirō swore vengeance on the vampires who took the only people he could call family. He has spent the last four years training to join the Japanese Imperial Demon Army and has just past the test. With his sword at his side, he joins his new squad of recently made friends and heads out to complete the missions given to them...

Day One has begun, the Night Phase will begin at 11pm AEST in 48 hours on the 8th of March, the midday vote count will be 11pm AEST in 24 hours on the 7th of March.
    You may now vote for each other.

Day One Midday Vote Count - 07/03/2020

• Day One - Midday Vote Count
    Who Has Been Voted For?Who Voted?
    ZachieMidorikawa
    CyanideCrystalTood
    FellyHumanDawn, DekuNut
    ToodCyanideCrystal
    DekuNutSpace

Day One will end at 11pm AEST in 24 hours on the 8th of March.

Day One End - 08/03/2020

• Day One End
    FellyHumanDawn, DekuNut, Midorikawa, Tood
    DekuNutSpace, CyanideCrystal
    ZinnLavZachie
    MidorikawaDawningWinds, Jinjo
    HumanDawnFelly
    Didn't VoteKenderCharmeleon, Snowstorm, SMII
    The squad headed out on their important mission, tasked to rescue humans from outside the settlement and bring them back if at all possible. They knew it'd be dangerous and that they'd face a deadly threat against the vampires who had captured the humans. While travelling to their destination they came across a car, left abandoned by the road for years. An idea struck them, they could use it to travel quicker!

Shiho who was good with his hands managed to hot-wire the car the get it working and it even had spare fuel in the back! Unfortunately none of them had ever driven a car before so as soon as Shiho put his foot down on the accelerator, he went straight into a lamppost, and since he wasn't wearing his seatbelt, he went right through the windshield and onto the concrete pavement!

Felly has been lynched!
    She was Shiho Kimizuki, the Town Doctor!

Dear Felly,

You are Shiho Kimizuki.

23xq58fLeXqoPpkYops1Pw-aPXjpgShjnJFJ28-J0CcqS2dlyogy9cvU4QC7Nmh_rkjZdL57XKCZBZtj0-6D1Y69_VXdRBuzVdYLIngnc9q6gQRE3T4pr7rljKGCqWIMg8w9PlNFN3o

“I'll stay because I need money for my sister's medical care. But I'll only be in it for the money. Not because we're 'friends.' I won't be your knight in shining armor. I'll pretend to get along, and try not to vomit out of disgust."

Special Private of the Moon Demon Company, Shiho Kimizuki joined the army to earn enough money to cure his sister who’s infected with the disease that wiped out humanity during the apocalypse. Everything he does, is for his sister. A hothead at most times, underneath his brash exterior is a kind and caring man who will do anything to protect those he cares about.

He argues with his fellow squadmate Yūichirō Hyakuya a lot, but they have a lot more in common than they’d both care to admit. Though he seems like a dumb idiot, he was actually one of the top scoring in his classes, along with Yūichirō. His weapon of choice is dual blades possessed with the spirit of a demon that gives him superhuman abilities, known as Cursed Gear.

FJzCPmnZUKYSogBZ-34ZhITiUROluZJkM89_vwh5QW4oe_Jh5K4qvc7I5gIs6uzHLCCK1ixV6H_MelpgHDz6c8KFyOxfPe4bGGyaAFsuTqrad4sgRgDaxTjJg6ZqvaGjpwMjYXZSrmI

Because you are often taking care of your younger sister, you are a Doctor and will be able to prevent the death of another player you visit using your Night Action when you say Tend to the Wounds of: [Player] during the Night Phase in your Role PM.

The rest of the squad was in shock, none of them expected such a thing to happen. They laid their friend to rest and went on to complete their mission, there is no time to mourn in war. They decided to leave the car behind.

Night One will end at 11pm AEST in 24 hours on the 9th of March.
    You may now submit your Night Actions via Role PM!

Day Two - 09/03/2020

• Day Two Start
    The squad arrived at the location of the rescue, one member short after the loss of Shiho. They lay in wait, for the perfect opportunity to strike against the vampires guarding their human prisoners. "Now!" their squad leader shouted and they all rushed out to sneak attack the vampires. However several vampires jumped out from the shadows, it was an ambush! They should've know as much, vampires never liked to play fair.

It was an intense battle and they barely managed to scrape through, the squad rushed towards the hostages and began to untie them. Then as they prepared to leave they noticed something, Yūichirō was injured, he collapsed on the floor, without their team medic around anymore to help them, it was only a matter of time... "M-Mika... I'm sorry" he spoke in anguish as he breathed his last breath, succumbing to his wounds...

Jinjo has died in the night!
    She was Yūichirō Hyakuya, the Town 1x Commuter!

Dear Jinjo,

You are Yūichirō Hyakuya.

hqa6Wc0hn1c5QD1FA7pPuxQu7DVwMGw1S0Bq9aWQhPvjQuXjExFtHqPZlPWdeuxjGYx4M0yNSWw0Kg2D5KYDpKaHQMJcs4Y3rc062YerAOlwJN3biRiJ1qNHzJpb5kFZP9RxabDDPKY

“Every time I close my eyes, I see the same scene. I'm back in the underground world ruled by vampires... watching my family die. I'll make them pay. I swear, someday I'm gonna make them pay. I'm gonna find those bloodsuckers... and kill them all!!”

Yūichirō Hyakuya was only 8 years of age when the apocalypse started, his parents had beaten him until he was taken to the Hyakuya orphanage for safety, due to this he hated the concept of family. The orphans tried to get him to open up, but he never did, even when the vampires came and took them to their underground city for their blood. Yu was still distant, but eventually opened up as it became his responsibility along with Mikaela Hyakuya to care for the younger children, and considered them his family.

Mikaela came up with a plan for them to all escape, but it ended in tragedy where they were all killed by a vampire and only Yu managed to escape. When he escaped he came across Guren Ichinose of the Japanese Imperial Demon Army, who took him on as his protege and to safety with the other surviving humans.

Every day Yu lives, he lives for revenge, trying to kill the vampires who took the only family he had left. He pushes those away who try to get close for fear of losing them too. But has recently made a few new friends when he was assigned to a squad in the Moon Demon Company. Now he has a new family to protect and a new reason to live, but will it last?

Qw01aa9Fb71CiwXoJ7RNbPvu0Bpqh373DpAZQ1lAtOakZqxV-npkvBQ6Za8aEWBEvgasrhoezlai56uktUSuhCTUX9YW6kv8xzTS3lNk-y8w_8LhbUpEHbtCENqO4WJ4K2niseT_p68

Because you are harbouring a hidden power within you, you are able to use that power to protect yourself, as such you are 1x Commuter and will completely vanish from the game for the following night when you use your Day Action by saying Lose Control during the day phase. While you are commuted you will be 100% immune to all actions made against you, good or bad. You will also be unable to post in the thread, including using reactions during this time.

The squad was left in shock, reduced from five members to three in the span of less than two days, they didn't know how to react. They decided to complete the mission at all costs, they wouldn't let the deaths be in vain! They hurried out of the vampire lair with the prisoners and headed back to base.

Day Two has begun, the Night Phase will begin at 11pm AEST in 48 hours on the 11th of March, the midday vote count will be 11pm AEST in 24 hours on the 10th of March.

Day Two Midday Vote Count - 10/03/2020

• Day Two - Midday Vote Count
    SpaceHumanDawn
    DekuNutSpace
    SnowstormDekuNut, DawningWinds, KenderCharmeleon
    Didn't VoteMidorikawa, Tood, Zachie, Snowstorm, SMII, CyanideCrystal

Day Two will end at 11pm AEST in 23 hours and 48 minutes on the 11th of March.

Day Two End - 11/03/2020

• Day Two End
    SpaceCyanideCrystal
    SnowstormDekuNut, DawningWinds, Space, Tood, HumanDawn
    MidorikawaSnowstorm
    Didn't VoteMidorikawa, Zachie, SMII, KenderCharmeleon

On their way back to base, the squad came across their commander, Guren Ichinose, he told them he would take the prisoners from there and that the others should head out on their next mission. He gave them the details and sent them back out into the field to meet up with another squad to take down one of the high ranking vampires, and if at all possible to capture one of them. He told them he'd meet up with them once he returned the prisoners to the settlement.

He was thinking at least that squad would be safer near the vampires than near him, teaming up with the others just might save them. He waved at the squad as they left his sight... and proceeded to slaughter all the prisoners, a wicked grin appeared on his face, as black markings consumed his appearance, his sword glowing a deep red. He had finally lost to the demon in his sword, as she took control of his body and at last, his mind and left to plot another day...

Snowstorm has been lynched!
    He was Guren Ichinose, the Town 1x Gladiator & Neighbour!

Dear Snowstorm,

You are Guren Ichinose.

K3VRlvsl67-JE6SKR4vPl8gl5xPO4HIEiFRj3M7COf0-62kpkwRgBhUSPRqt3WRzKnW9up8CanbrX4Cv5t1Hc8iDmHGiYCq4wPYJfPMuZceUuPGV1VZq80MnjarVfOlEZHgD9TiLSa0

"Some of us are going to die. We are all family here. And on this mission, we are going to lose a lot of family members. But despite that danger, this is a mission worth risking our lives for! Listen up!! I don't want us just coming home alive... We will come home victorious!! DO YOU HEAR ME?!"

Guren Ichinose is a Lieutenant Colonel of the Japanese Imperial Demon Army and the leader of the Vampire Extermination Unit's Moon Demon Company, he also commands his own personal squad. One of the highest ranking and strongest members of the Imperial Demon Army, Guren has a dark past, the sword he wields is possessed by a demon in the form of his former lover Mahiru Hīragi who sometimes takes control of his body, causing him to lose memories.

He was 16 years of age when the apocalypse happened and he took over as head of his family after his father died from it. A few years later he came across Yūichirō Hyakuya who’d just escaped from the vampires, Guren assumed the position of his guardian and has been taking care of him for the past four years. Guren has been investigating the cause behind Mahiru’s death and the strange past of Yūichirō. Spies and traitors are everywhere and Guren is running out of people to trust and Mahiru’s control grows stronger...

-niha0m51ospY26cnHPZCF-dcvnY00bzDPU_A_A4gfKe7pOSETL_bOTg7CxueejzPnQhBSeJ6yTyB-0NR9wag1GatOio6qwt-_6qHaCKPW5UBTfRn_SGl4ZhJLDee-rnjB1CMxLXVZ4

Because you are so cocksure of yourself and can hold your own, you are a 1x Gladiator and will be able to force a vote between you and the player you visit using your Night Action when you say Challenge to a Duel to the Death Against: [Player] during the Night Phase in your Role PM. This action will result in the following day having players only vote between yourself and your target, the regular no-lynch rule will be ignored, if nobody is voted for, it will be random who dies. It will not be publicly revealed which of the two players available to vote which is the Gladiator, you must claim this yourself if you wish to do so.

As a man with many subordinates, spies and plans, you are also Neighbours with [REDACTED], you do not know their character, role or alignment, but you do share a private chat with them.

The squad could hear screams echoing in the abandoned city in the distance, but those weren't rare outside the settlement, some poor group of humans getting caught by a vampire no doubt, they were too far away to help from the sounds, plus they had a job to do. Killing or capturing this vampire would deal a massive blow to them and just might advance this war against the vampires, before it was too late.

Night Two will end at 11pm AEST in 24 hours on the 12th of March.

Day Three - 12/03/2020

• Day Three Start

The squad rendezvoused with the other squads they were working with to take down this high ranking vampire. Shinya Hīragi introduced himself as the acting commander in charge of the operation. Working directly with one of the Hīragi family members themselves was a great honour for the squad. "I'll watch your six" he told them confidently pointing to the sniper rifle on his back. "We're taking down this vampire who's been hold up in the old city hall, we think he's been using it as his base of operations" he explained, "If we can capture him alive, great, but our priority is to minimise losses and focus on the kill, he's too dangerous if we let him escape."

The operation began a couple hours later, with multiple squads from different divisions in place they all swarmed the city hall building from multiple entry points, windows, the roof and of course the front door. Something was off, there was no response from the vampires, the entire place seemed to be abandoned. Shinya sat in a clock tower across the street from the action, waiting for the squad under his command to create the opening for him by luring their target into his sights. They came across their target, Crowley Eusford, who had been known to have killed hundreds of humans in a single battle. However it looked like someone had got to him first, as he lay face down in a pool of his own blood, surrounded by his followers who also remain still...

Midorikawa has died in the night!
    She was Crowley Eusford, the Mafia Roleblocker!

Dear Midorikawa,

You are Crowley Eusford.

FJyseyXXrPPFkjNUNgz_xlZMQLSQV4wuKVikXGSFL7pd1u3-p96hQ7VCI7-0tCW67uSlxQ5ZmbSMSZdNRq81IHo2f_yyBg8Jw_fjC1kVHSz0lwJE01r0chWSwPngIHFI3bfyzdiADh4

"That's easy. 'Cause you're just livestock. You humans eat cows and pigs. Do you live in fear of them revolting someday? No. In the end... No matter what you do, we will never fear you."

A thirteen progenitor vampire, but holds the strength of a seventh progenitor, Crowley Eusford considers humans nothing more than a food source and enjoys toying with them. Though he prefers brute force over cunning plans Crowley is by no means an idiot and has age and wisdom on his side against foes, able to defend against even groups of vampire hunters by himself.

He was originally turned into a vampire back during the medieval Crusades wars by Ferid Bathory and still works under him to this day, though has little to do with him, preferring to do his own thing. He has two aides, Chess & Horn, both seventeenth progenitor vampires which he is rarely seen without, though less skilled them him are both formidable foes.

15ZixBC7pd_TdM5dFkbn_sXXa3HdpdO7Pq7x1LPyEPhSos9O4my3N-LkzLorA0ISSdfrymUHzeJ1kqiTXvHmmllcXphrOohOvrsw98DGByWxdG9-hz8qvOpJZm9ZhNYAWFa6lJnDOYE

Because of your insane levels of strength, even for a vampire, you are a Roleblocker and will be able to cancel the night action of a player you visit using your Night Action when you say Stop Them in Their Tracks: [Player] during the Night Phase in your Role PM.

Your fellow Mafia [REDACTED], and you share the responsibility of killing players at night, use Suck the Blood From: [Player] in the Mafia Chat to do so.

You are Mafia and win when all threats to you have been wiped out.

Shinya lay in position for the squad to lure his target out, in total silence. However, silence is often short lived, a loud squelching sound could be heard as the blood from his body began to spill out. He had been caught completely off guard by their unknown attacker, he could only try to gasp for air, his killer didn't even have the decency to properly kill him. His nearby radio crackled in "We found Crowely, but someone else killed him before we did, we need to get out of here, give us the order to retreat, it could be a trap". He tried to reach for it, but it was all in vain, he'd lost too much blood. "Commander, are you there?" the voice on the radio asked. They never received a reply...

ExLight has died in the night!
    He was Shinya Hīragi, the Town Tracker & Neighbour!

Dear SMII ExLight,

You are Shinya Hīragi.

P3O_XKgW58gCZcdXr3iB4gy50KLqXck6p9Q_wBojxxP_H1sNpMR3AY6CN6A8ztKuuTnKne6SXAgUuzsxuFb3_5D0p7zCCMrQe8jwqEohKbJWYQZSR9Geunk06R56_rSxz_jgCAaem_4

“As snipers, our job is to stay calmer than anyone and kill the enemy. We back up our allies on the ground... and if things go south and we must retreat... we must kill any of our allies who fail to escape, before they can be captured and tortured."

Major General of the Japanese Imperial Demon Army, Shinya Hīragi was engaged to Mahiru Hīragi before her untimely death. He kept her last name and connections to her family, which lead the Imperial Demon Army and maintains an uneasy relationship with them. A cool, calm and collected expert sniper, Shinya is the best in the business, able to take out several vampires and move positions to engage them even head on sometimes extremely skillfully.

Shinya is friendly and loyal to those he trusts, such as Guren Ichinose and his team, Mito, Goshi, Sayuri, and Shigure. He’s happy to share his experience and skills with other soldiers too such as the archer Yochi, teaching him how to effectively snipe from a distance. He’s hard to anger and even enjoys himself on the battlefield, not letting anything bother him, even going as far as turning up to a mission in a sports car.

AArAerFRGqQ79pr_owCXZH4q20qhNe0fhLNnwskLexGyQx8wCscKmVOrAnXm0wsw0wV7n85jljbuhMUetkbf4DmH7mcWHw2K8e5Deu-AcKIkdcnZqfsNeC6hRcPvP5At75CrPUKSoN4

Because you are skilled sniper who can watch your target for hours, you are a Tracker and will see who the player you target visits, if anyone using your Night Action when you say Look Through the Scope at: [Player] during the Night Phase in your Role PM.

As a long distance sniper, it helps to be in contact with those on the ground, as such you are also Neighbours with [REDACTED], you do not know their character, role or alignment, but you do share a private chat with them.

The squad quickly realised something was seriously wrong, a commander would never ignore their troops, especially during such a high scale operation such as this. Their thoughts were right, shouts could be heard from outside, the troops near the entrance were engaged with vampires who must've come back from their patrol, the operation had gone on too long, this place would be a massive battlezone in no time, they were supposed to leave before they came back. They retreated toward the meet-up point they had decided at the beginning of the operation, surely they'd find out what went wrong if they went there.

Day Three has begun, the Night Phase will begin at 11pm AEST in 48 hours on the 14th of March, the midday vote count will be 11pm AEST in 24 hours on the 13th of March.

Day Three Midday Vote Count - 13/03/2020

• Day Three - Midday Vote Count
    KenderCharmeleonHumanDawn, Tood, CyanideCrystal
    ZinnLavZachie
    ToodDawningWinds, Space, KenderCharmeleon
    Didn't VoteDekuNut

Day Three will end at 11pm AEST in 24 hours on the 14th of March.

Day Three End - 14/03/2020

• Day Three End
    KenderCharmeleonHumanDawn, Tood, CyanideCrystal, Zachie
    ToodSpace, KenderCharmeleon, DawningWinds
    Didn't VoteDekunut

On the way to the meetup spot, our squad noticed someone nearby, trying to flee the scene, she was a young girl dressed in finery. Humans haven't worn such clothes in centuries, she clearly didn't belong here, she had to be a vampire. They wouldn't take the chance, they fired at her from afar, which she anticipated and easily dodged. She turned and faced her opponents, a pitiful number, perhaps she'll have a bit of fun before heading home, she thought to herself. Her speed was insane, closing the gap between them very quickly, thinking fast, the squad decided to lure her towards the battle taking place around the corner at the city hall building.

This vampire was clearly very cocky and full of herself, if she wanted to, no doubt she'd make short work of the entire squad. They were maintaining a solid defence, while also making their way toward the soldiers at city hall. It didn't take long for the soldiers to notice what was going on and they jumped to the defence of the squad and began an assault against the vampire, surrounding her. She killed dozens of soldiers in a single strike, but she couldn't keep up with the endless onslaught of attacks headed her way. A death of a thousand cuts will still kill a vampire if they're done quickly enough...

KenderCharmeleon has been lynched!
    They were Krul Tepes, the Mafia 1x Ninja & 1x Strongman!

Dear KenderCharmeleon,

You are Krul Tepes.

jSH8ksTzIXsg3avSiVVXkiLttUrpE-A824b6Ji17tiAV4gmKeWVITpK91b8fhELKhyTHzBVYI9pMFf7BdFzXwi7n4WCkZTa1Qvly5e7A4YlaM_txz2K4RwM88VF2hcPvFkalNlm_7jM

"And so, we have resolved to destroy the Japanese Imperial Demon Army. This is War! Waged for the sake of the world's stability. To protect our world, we must kill them! We will wipe out all the greedy humans!"

A third progenitor vampire, turned by the original vampire, Krul Tepes holds the title of Queen of Japan. She is an insanely powerful vampire and is able to destroy even buildings with the force of her strikes alone, she isn’t one to be messed with. Krul has her own hidden agenda that the majority of the vampires wouldn’t agree with if they knew about it, trying to gain the taboo power of the Seraph of the End, an old and ancient power that is mostly lost to time.

As part of her plans she turned the human Mikaela Hyakuya into a vampire, against his own wishes of wanting to die when Ferid Bathory killed most of his family. She trusts almost nobody other than Mikaela, but even then it’s in a limited degree, as he answers directly to her, he can only survive by drinking her blood as he refuses to drink human blood, which keeps him on her leash. She has little patience for traitors and spies who don’t agree with her views and will fight to the death to defend her position which has been in judgement as of late.

5WFcYaszmoufPo0Z7sN4kFxKbn91XFiwviyNQbcxXab6KsiVDm7cvvNebPQ_9B01neZT9wSiZhX1W6EoYIdSiNJ1dPfjYZFdTmj86QrG2HULXL_VRybZq_Xcxg_svyZy50rRWO68JBI

Because you are one of the most powerful vampires in existence, you are a 1x Ninja & a 1x Strongman and have the ability to use your 1x Ninja power to make a Mafia Kill unseen by any role when you say Silently Assassinate: [Player] during the Night Phase in your Role PM. As a 1x Strongman you may also make a Mafia Kill unstoppable, it will bypass any protective roles in play when you say Utterly Destroy: [Player] during the Night Phase in your Role PM. You may only use one of these abilities per night, this does not give the Mafia an extra kill as it replaces the standard one.

Your fellow Mafia are [REDACTED], and you share the responsibility of killing players at night, use Suck the Blood From: [Player] in the Mafia Chat to do so.

The entire army was sweating and exhausted from their lengthy battle, it was a bittersweet victory, they'd lost many lives, probably over half of what they started with. She was clearly not your average vampire and they could tell the battle today must have dealt a massive blow to the vampire forces. The new commander in charge decided they should head back to base to report the news, perhaps they could even raid the vampire city itself!

Night Three will end at 11pm AEST in 24 hours on the 15th of March.

Day Four - 15/03/2020

• Day Four Start

The army matched back towards their home base, however as they came closer to it, they could see smoke rising from above the city. It was under attack, while their efforts were divided the vampires must've made a move. They began racing to the city that would be in desperate need of reinforcements. As they came to the front gate, they could see it had been ripped off it's hinges, there were vampires everywhere, chaos began. Our squad was instructed to help the rescue efforts by protecting the civilian areas of the city.

As they arrived to the school that was the designated evacuation point for the residential area, they came across more vampires, trying to break the defences of the city guards, they quickly jumped in to defend them. Mitsuba of our squad was reminded of her former squad that died to protect her and remembered the promise she made to them to live. It was selfish of her, but she didn't think she could keep that promise as the vampire hordes began to overwhelm her, at the least she would take some of them down with her while protecting the innocent, she could do that at least...

Space has died in the night!
    They were Mitsuba Sangu, the Town Bodyguard!

Dear Space,

You are Mitsuba Sangu.

jlGbJJB5sM-WSsW9IuvsuNKn26RADBZWlaANtuQ2LuUgNFnZSYMy7VRdU70YCw-pvF1Cucz9wiM6nGYK8o0iMDXb7M64SkgQv1spA9WpvUYdSwOMFcum_0DVRVmBMh9u3yq4NvuN_O8

"It's morons like you... that I hate... more than anything! People like you... wipe out entire squads."

Special Duty Second Lieutenant Mitsuba Sangu of the Moon Demon Company was recently transferred to Shiona Hiragi’s squad after she got her previous squad killed due to her actions. Rash, and hostile, she’ll charge into battle without thinking much of her allies, which is why she has been assigned to her new squad, a team of newcomers who have barely left training, an order she dislikes.

Mitsuba doesn’t get along with Shiona, and is constantly at odds with her. She’s trying to make up for her mistakes that got her last squad killed, as they died trying to protect her and hates seeing others doing things that led to her own squad’s death.

Ow5XWSpw60bXfTP1-RndPQPnk8MlmQjMssW0ncUMOZBso2ZTbW5Kt2t4Nom9VV5lrWrvWBBAl7wDvXGntBAFz7YOu7smXKn2kqz4ZuChUpxMXbCh5VqaJIQcCUDAJKUjQiDX-jHa5Lc

Because you are making up for your borrowed time in honour of your former squad, you are a Bodyguard and will take the place of another player if they die in the night, when you visit them using your Night Action when you say Defend: [Player] during the Night Phase in your Role PM.

As Mitsuba fell, her squad leader was left in shock, there was less than half of them left, half of what they started with. They couldn't possibly hold out, they ran into the school building towards the secret exit that the evacuees went through to exit the city. As they entered the large antechamber that led to the passage, they came across the acting leader of the Japanese Imperial Demon Army, Kureto Hīragi, he told them to go on ahead, he didn't get along with his sister, but he had no desire to see his bloodline end either. He drew his sword and began slaying the many vampires who came in droves seeking blood. Just as the squad was going out of sight they could see him taking on twenty vampires at once with more on their way...

DekuNut has died in the night!
    He was Kureto Hīragi, the Town Miller & 1x Vigilante!

Dear DekuNut,

You are Kureto Hīragi.

lLzU5eJDVaSyCCHHcNbFdqqTV2AxUH2zelFhZssfofsfPwcI3KZLE29UvEn0BXIvVLZQ533PEY680vrlTr3CdE9mDdNrN3E0b4AVLK2fsXGr1o9UX2VYtpsJjtYUAirxnNacf1DHIY4

"But if you have no vision, no end goal, then you're better off dead. Anyone who sacrifices others for simple greed, with no vision... They're evil."

Lieutenant General of the Japanense Imperial Demon Army & the Order of Imperial Demons, Kureto Hīragi is the second highest ranking member of both organisations, second only after his father. Kureto is a strong believer in bloodlines and ranks, he is arrogant and cares little for those of a lower station than him, thinking them weak. He does not tolerate insubordination and will kill anyone who gets in his way, lacking any empathy for others.

His goals are simple, exterminate every last vampire, no matter what. This means he will resort to cruel methods, such as suicide missions and other impossible tasks, throwing away the lives of the soldiers he commands. The end results are all that matter to him, no matter how he gets there.

hpX3T_MbFlr5pz35hH-ezq55rpuMdPppmtjPusvgP7A1H1Yz4LSGArkjXtPCrF2QccvznRedaiJVN8OFGdsnNMqWOO4AcVCBtiZA0f-4DsWnaCyKOP0UzSxbFwewuclKPVP7BEjThAo

Because you are one of the worst people anyone as ever met, they consider you an enemy and a threat to their life, as such you are a Miller and will show up an enemy in Cop Checks. However as a strong military leader and strategist you are also a 1x Vigilante and will be able to kill the player you visit using your Night Action when you say End the Life of: [Player] during the Night Phase in your Role PM.

Shinoa knew they were done for, they had to hurry along the passage, but she was attacked from behind, she failed to realise one of the vampires had managed to sneak into the tunnels with them. The remaining soldiers made short work of him but it was too late for her...

DawningWinds has died in the night!
    They were Shinoa Hīragi, the Town Cop!

Dear DawningWinds,

You are Shinoa Hīragi.

-erfjdyj3e89jZpKWxrG6iJTMeRXfMhi-F99vVG5m9uBOijV_zC80Hh10-FZjLn9PQXTda2jcf91sdkEFWBB0hGpBloYYmBbEjm30hvgAPLbxPLOmB5hLtSpdoBtCEYe3n_tK14X8is

"Of all the children sired by all those different women, my sister was considered the brightest candidate for heir. But now she's dead. And, luckily, I was considered unimportant enough to be discarded... We may only be a collection of half-siblings, but who wants to fight their own family for power?"

Sergeant of the Japanese Imperial Demon Army & the Moon Demon Company, Shinoa Hīragi is the daughter of the leader of the army and an influential member and sister to Kureto, the second highest ranking member of the army. Shinoa hates the status her family holds and tries to distance herself from her father and brother who take extreme measures when it comes to fighting the vampires.

She has been seeking the cause of death of her sister Mahiru who died in mysterious circumstances for years and thinks her brother might be responsible for it. She commands her own squad in the Moon Demon Company thanks to her position and uses it to find out what is behind the conspiracy she’s been uncovering while finding out what happened to her sister.

OF_DTFQguUaWpk_dRpm7Y4VZVhHomf7k9TdkvlAhG-UkKnZCt08hhkq34eLy5k51MzSwwtTpuacvo_2cSmDS0rbJ4U6sZrQcvTh34rM3oGcotH_EUGMXEFETzoOC78_iw0V6iuZVK2w

Because you are inquisitive and seek the truth, you are a Cop and will check the alignment of a player you visit using your Night Action when you say Investigate the Alignment of: [Player] during the Night Phase in your Role PM.

It was over, they knew they were doomed, what could they possibly do now, with so few numbers, their allies lay dead and there was nowhere safe left to go, all they could do was lead the refugees somewhere, anywhere. They needed to find somewhere new, somewhere safe, could they manage it after everything they'd lost?

Day Four has begun, the Night Phase will begin at 11pm AEST in 48 hours on the 17th of March, the midday vote count will be 11pm AEST in 24 hours on the 16th of March.

This may be the second last phase.
    You may also now vote to shorten the 48 Day Phase to 24 hours, but this must be done before the 24 hour mark to count and will take effect as soon as majority passes.
    This is done by using Vote: Shorten Phase or Vote: Don't Shorten Phase, you may change your vote anytime before the 24 hour mark.

Day Four Midday Afternoon Vote Count - 16/03/2020

• Everyone has voted to shortened the phase, 8 hours and 30 minutes remain!

Day Four - Midday Afternoon Vote Count
    ToodZachie, CyanideCrystal, HumanDawn
    CyanideCrystalTood
    Didn't Vote

Day Four will end at 11pm AEST in 8 hours & 30 minutes on the 16th of March.

Day Four End - 16/03/2020

• Day Four End
    ToodZachie, CyanideCrystal, HumanDawn
    CyanideCrystalTood
    Didn't Vote

The fleeing civilians were completely outnumbered as the vampires soon followed them through their escape route to outside the city walls. They began feeding on anyone they could get their hands on as the few guards left were swiftly slain. There was one soldier who managed to fight back against a few with his trident, but they converged on even him.

Tood has been lynched!
    They were Makoto Narumi, the Town 1x Role Cop(ycat) turned Cop!

Dear Tood,

You are Makoto Narumi.

Luh25guR5jpudcFxAF6zC2ZYYaE6Emxl7HkjdxW4sQmdGa8vV_dj6nqhJIMAMR-OCzA2YpVi7l1rdNbD1TVl29kxU8W8D3pJdQv-dtQWSlXBDOI-0xQsb0jYE-93OIH9QkSyREw-Juk

"If you can't listen to orders on the battlefield, you don't belong in the Moon Demon Company!!"

Sergeant Makoto Narumi is a skilled soldier in the fight against the vampires, having risen in the ranks enough to command his own squad in the Moon Demon Company. Though he is deadly serious when it comes to his missions and goals, he is laid back and carefree when not on a mission, being able to joke and have fun.

Makoto cares deeply for his squad who he has worked with for many years, he knows the importance of battle and has the experience to back it up. Being a member of the Moon Demon Company, he wields a Cursed Gear, a Trident with a demon sealed within it, granting him superhuman abilities in combat.

caljDFAvf7Z0dzgLELFCgII_1n0x2csDgY1CMQnyJo3meTtbs610AuGnTS-9jJbOePNBJf9N6-WEI_wrbBojEFBWI7dL-l5wQydfo6FuHiEj9ArjA_tUR3nOjymOf2R6-0gHDqP6KPk

Because you are a skilled squad leader who has plenty of combat experience and pick up things others do not, as such you are a 1x Role Cop(ycat) and will discover the role of another player you visit using your Night Action once during the game when you say Do a Background Check on: [Player] during the Night Phase in your Role PM. If that player is also Town aligned, upon their death you will also assume their active role, if any. If that player has a limited shot power, you will only have shots if the original role hadn’t used them.

You are now a Cop and will check the alignment of a player you visit using your Night Action when you say Investigate the Alignment of: [Player] during the Night Phase in your Role PM.

All hope was lost. The remaining citizens were weeping, what few weren't killed instantly were already being sorted into groups and tied up to be taken to the vampires underground city. They started their marching towards their new home, alive, but mentally broken...

Earlier I requested players to submit their Night Actions in advance if at all possible.
    Update coming soon!

Day Five - 16/03/2020

• Day Five

The last remaining remnants of humanity arrived in the vampire city of Sanguinem where they were taken to their new homes and were given rundowns of what was expected of them. They would have their blood drained weekly and in return the vampires would let them live. They could roam the city during certain hours, but there were strict curfews and they could only go to certain areas.

Ferid Bathory had finally done it, after getting rid of Krul Tepes by convincing her to go and get herself killed by that army, he was the one left in charge, what wit he had. Everything was grand. He looked at his bodyguard, it was all thanks to him, she trusted him and never expected him to lead her astray. What irony, the human that she had saved all those years ago was the reason she died. Ferid had to prepare for the delegation from Germany, he knew they planned to pull it into their hands, he wouldn't let them.

Lest Karr came by helicopter, landing outside the entrance to Sanguinem where he met the vampire in charge there, Ferid Bathory. He always liked his zeal and ambition, much better than Krul ever had. At last Japan and Germany were both his. "Welcome to Japan, my lord" Ferid told the boy-like vampire as he followed behind him, right before plunging a dagger into his back. It was one of the Japanese Imperial Demon Army's special weapons, designed exactly for killing vampires, Lest Karr didn't stand a chance, he had no inking of what Ferid had been planning...

ZinnLav has been modkilled!
    They were Lest Karr, the Host!

Dear ZinnLav,

You are Lest Karr.

fCL_xIYGnSzHmGC6QCPJKW007tZ4G2zM7Yl_mGCiFfqLBIXeirJI-H4nnOFrNmoqF5Mo0N5QqfzsHsRiJ80L_L3434GmXaHXhojPlYzpK-3Ts1fJrfyMwroyJCgvvOqDB9Fu8vTGZ6Y

"But I have nothing to do in Germany. After all, my control over the area is absolute, and my governance is perfect. Quite unlike Krul Tepes in Japan, I might add.”

Originally turned into a vampire by the first vampire progenitor, Lest Karr is a third progenitor vampire and one of the highest ranking ones. He is considered the King of Germany and likely controls most of Europe, keeping both the humans and vampires in check over there.

Immortal, highly intelligent and stronger than he looks, Lest Karr is several centuries old, though he looks like a young boy. He holds his place as one of the strongest vampires of all time, being directly turned by the original vampire. He is however, not satisfied with this power and is constantly seeking to expand his territory and become even stronger. He seeks to take over control of Japan from Krul Tepes whom he shares a rivalry with.

Ze-OW3dkdw9q8-a08vpSOyOLvDC8_1UbGwpZnnF3KlD8cDPR_o0Ck4jOV12wAmugQS5nThmRopgBiAqGt3EpapBlktawt9cPIJu7DwU4cPnwKO7gB64lkAxaGitWA1hwGeGTN2S0Nsw

Due to being one of the strongest and influential vampires in existence and keeping an eye on the matters in Japan, you are a Host, it is your job to keep the game running smoothly, handing out roles, answering any game related questions, and providing updates to the game. You will still provide these services after death.

You are a Host (Independent) and will win if you are still alive when the game ends. If either you or your fellow Host are targeted by any Action you will both be modkilled. This team is not hostile to any other and can win with any team.

From behind him, Ferid heard a shout, from inside the helicopter a man stood in shock. "Damn, he had a bodyguard with him, how did I miss that" Ferid thought furiously to himself. He would make short work of this man. As he closed in onto him, the man quickly dodged out of the way. Ferid noticed something fighting this strange man, for all of his amazing ability, he didn't appear to be a vampire at all, what was this nonsense, what trickery have they been doing over in Europe? He couldn't keep up with this superhuman man, "I've killed hundreds of your kind, and you'll be nothing but a footnote in history when I'm done with you!" he cried. It wasn't long before Ferid slipped up and the man drove his sword into his chest, it stung, clearly not your ordinary weapon, similar to the Japanese Army's weapons, this one was also designed to kill vampires it seemed. "Tch, guess I underestimated the European branch's skills" Ferid said coughing up his blood. The man pulled his sword out, turned around began to leave toward Sanguinem, Ferid took the opportunity to stab him with his back turned, sneak attacks were what he was best at after all...

Doctor Floptopus has been modkilled!
    She was Hector, the Host!

Dear Doctor Floptopus,

You are Hector from the Castlevania Series for some reason.

MSXFGkyFCRVe_6Z9rsYFZoRIc4PdLH6htjG9o3B3kLPeWgpZLkH9-TaKRXbSsMaOl0oq9f7xM5SqF5mjz8WUXtbVlLVMkeGLJ9JqbDpEu_R2gFuejyOJ6FzBPO0Xt4-A_6QTqa6GnrM

"Heed my words. I will hunt you down like the beast you are. I will have my revenge!"

The protagonist of Castlevania: Curse of Darkness, Hector is a strong believer that those with power have everything, power is neither good nor is it evil, it simply is. He soon became a favourite of Dracula, much to Isaac’s jealousy and they both soon became generals in Dracula’s army. He obeyed Dracula for many months, despite his misgivings about killing his fellow humans who had done him no wrong.

Dracula heard of the vampire hunter Bellemont who planned to destroy him and decided to send Hector to kill Bellemont. However Hector took this as an opportunity to escape from Dracula for good, killing the demons sent with him on a mission, but he ended up wounded. He soon stumbled upon a church where they helped him lose his powers that Dracula had granted him and helping him hide. He eventually returned to a simple village life for three years until Isaac spread rumours that the woman Hector loved was a witch and she was burned at the stake. So Hector swore he would get his vengeance on Isaac, following him to an abandoned castle...

ewXMUNKogy5E0qTkP3A3aOA_bN-u56j_suaEKpM5wb-zef_INuWOyl0GggM4O7LgR9TkUqG9M5_P-PEI1ctd0g3VgrVfQU2HpFhW-Hrm2zLGluc3f0claWwxFV96HJwVhpIFCiTRvMg

Due to being a powerful being who has a wide assortment of skills and talents, you are a Host, it is your job to keep the game running smoothly, handing out roles, answering any game related questions, and providing updates to the game. You will still provide these services after death.

You are a Host (Independent) and will win if you are still alive when the game ends. If either you or your fellow Host are targeted by any Action you will both be modkilled. This team is not hostile to any other and can win with any team.

Still coughing up blood, Ferid looked down, his wounds weren't healing. Damned foreign magic, he knew he was doomed, he managed to make it back into the city, he needed to find something to cure him. He came across his bodyguard, he demanded his help, he had to, he was his superior. However his bodyguard simply laughed "It's all your fault that this happened, with you gone, there will be peace at last". Ferid's eyes went wide as his bodyguard began to stab him in the stomach multiple times, the brat, the insolence, damn humans, always so self righteous. How could he, a pure blood vampire be taken down by this pathetic being in front of him. He kept stabbing him furiously even after he stopped moving, he wanted to be sure, he wanted his revenge and revenge is what he got...

CyanideCrystal has died in the night!
    They were Ferid Bathory, the Mafia Role Cop!

Dear CyanideCrystal,

You are Ferid Bathory.

HGKYiEHTKfRMIqpKMkw6CelZLBS6qaeEuaMI5yTLw6sUK-dydGZKu0BDu9_W1Dh9kjfrk7PtJMylNtiQgNT3A5c0zzOqvJFl5_DvV4w6cV4osLAal6m77uaIafFMRmb0AE8_rnEufAQ

"Ha ha! Goodness... Everything is proceeding so perfectly it's almost laughable! Humanity's all-consuming greed continues to expand unchecked... and vampires' boundless arrogance has them looking down their noses at the entire world.”

Cunning, ruthless and cruel, Ferid Bathory is a seventh progenitor vampire and one of the highest ranking ones in Japan. Ferid cares little for other vampires and only strives to improve his own status, power and influence. He will play both sides in an attempt to get ahead of the curve and has little qualms betraying others.

He treats humans as playthings for his own amusement, going as far as to trick a group of orphans into thinking they could escape, only to slaughter them in the end, one of the orphans, Mikaela Hyakuya managed to catch Ferid by surprise and managed to do quite a bit of damage to him. Krul Tepes, the vampire Queen of Japan was intrigued by these actions decided to turn Mikaela into a vampire, where he now ironically works with Ferid in the fights against the vampire hunters.

3OcX0yPJOBCjBtCL5wHNcozgSdktjFiT2gnLwbX861HJg-LME-Mroau1y11QyUcybCTon_-AZzDpfbJu5ZbXWU-D4AkfDoUBMWfrBP5g4VMQfbb8-MIesOTlv_c-v3s0YfWaEtjS4Fs

Because of your skills as a manipulator and master planner, you are a Role Cop and will discover the role of a player you visit using your Night Action when you say Send Spies to Investigate: [Player] during the Night Phase in your Role PM.

Your fellow Mafia are [REDACTED], and you share the responsibility of killing players at night, use Suck the Blood From: [Player] in the Mafia Chat to do so.

It was done, finally, after all these years of suffering. Though he couldn't save those he cared about he could at least take out his vengeance on those who killed them. He decided he would wander the streets of the city where he grew up, one last time...

The game has ended!
    Final results coming soon.

Game End - 16/03/2020

• Day Five End/Game End

Mikaela had finally gotten his justice for Yūichirō. He wandered the streets passing the new humans who lived there. It was strange, the vampire leaders were dead, the human leaders were dead. There was nobody left to lead either of them. Mikaela decided, never having fully turned into a vampire and being only a half breed meant he was in the perfect position to lead both of them and finally bring harmony to the world.

He smiled, he was already planning it in his head, order to all, when an arrow pierced him straight in the heart from afar. He had no time to react, he simply fell to his knees, blood dribbled from his mouth, but still he smiled. What did he think, after all he'd done to both sides that they'd let him live. At least he would see Yu and the rest of his family again...

Zachie has been lynched!
    They were Mikaela Hyakuya, the 1x Deathproof, Miller & Bounty Hunter turned Serial Killer!

Dear Zachie,

You are Mikaela Hyakuya.

HtXt-s1szvDmOnXnLFj3aeWRh_3iFLlFJPZ-IDHKdWe9-hdTpyo_GHMythGXE9KfN30OZN_NOy9goiT2XS1kgVEAyufz721YuLdi2yZ0WyJqA0lrcZz4x_8-hR2qkpmisHxLRqa_ixg

"I'll save Yu from both humans and vampires."

Mikaela Hyakuya has had a cruel life, raised by parents who beat him and threw him out of a car one day, he was then taken to an orphanage where he soon found a caring family among the other children there. When the apocalypse happened he and Yūichirō both the oldest of the children were left alone to care for the others, they were soon discovered by the vampires and taken to one of their underground cities where they became livestock.

After a few years Mika came up with a cunning plan to escape after gaining perks from one of the noble vampires, Ferid Bathory only to have been played all along, while escaping Ferid ambushed the orphans and killed all of them, only Yu managed to escape and Mika was left bleeding to death and was forced to become a vampire by Krul Tepes, the vampire Queen of Japan.

Mika was left alive with a hatred of vampires and later developed a hatred for the humans too, he refuses to drink human blood and isn’t a fully fledged vampire and survives only by drinking the blood of Krul. He has one goal in life, reunite with Yu and take him away from all the chaos, who he’s discovered is with a group of humans...

NNaEBHaPQ-sas5GUOm4siwtzA5NqrGII8cNO8xFSIcTAPcnhdqzOjMu_QwY6weyDwZmFzjQ3VqjFKv5CIbb7UhNxLtX1ZQqEPCQK3T9A-FEw5TVe223aFSwa_y1ixer5gJHVqfIIOrI

Because of your deep hatred of vampires and deep love for your family, you are Bounty Hunter. You seek Yūichirō, your brother who you last saw when you were a child, you know he is with the anti-vampire army and wish to rescue him from them. Each night you can look for Yūichirō by saying Look for Yu Near: [Player] in your Role PM during the Night Phase.

You do not trust the other vampires and currently do not know where they are, however you will still show up as a Vampire (Mafia) if checked by a Cop.

Being the relentless former human you are, you are also 1x Deathproof and will survive against the first attempt at your life, whether it be during the day or night.

You are Bounty Hunter (Independent) and win once you find Yūichirō successfully during a night phase, both you and he will win the game and the game will continue. Yūichirō is not aware of this win condition. You are not a threat to other alignments, but will lose if you don’t find Yuichiro by the end of the game.

You delve into utter madness over the loss of your family and are now a Serial Killer, each night you may kill a player using Kill: [Player]. You are no longer a Bounty Hunter, but keep your 1x Deathproof if it has not yet been used and you will still show as a Vampire (Mafia) in Cop checks.

You are now a Serial Killer (Independent) and will now win when all other players are dead, whether you are alive or not as the rage overtakes you. You are now a threat to other alignments.

Yoichi was sweating, he'd done it, he killed the last remaining leader of the vampires. After sneaking away and following the vampires who kidnapped the civilians, he had finally got his vengeance for Shiho, Yūichirō, Mitsuba, Mahiru and everyone else who'd lost their lives to the vampire menace. The remaining vampires were left in a disorganised mess, it was chaos everywhere. Yoichi kept picking them off from a distance, and was soon able to rescue the humans left in the city and equip them with weapons to fight back. He was a hero, a legend that they would speak of for years to come...

HumanDawn has been won the game!
    He was Yoichi Saotome, the Loved & Vengeful!

Dear HumanDawn,

You are Yoichi Saotome.

lj4Yus8StwHNnSccRBtuKVOb0rnw1twW_PkebUqR4A0KBnCqe7Ur3LU6gt-tKZew9CGvSODCbNQ4oeAEmLYKlHsKRRdwd994EbbAvdbtGo6QcQZDHwv33DgGw_LtxSrTv3DTZZlz9I8

"B-But... But I... I don't want to run away anymore. I-I want... to protect my friends. I need power to keep them safe. I need power... to drive off the bad guys who'd hurt them! Give me power... Demon!!"

Special Private of the Moon Demon Company, Yoichi Saotome is a meek, kind, reserved boy. Many wonder why someone like Yoichi would join the army, as he rarely sticks up for himself and would get bullied in school, but underneath he holds a strong resolve. After watching his sister get killed by vampires right in front of his eyes, he swore vengeance on them and vowed to never let another innocent person die if as long he had something to say about it.

The voice of reason in his squad, he’s the one that usually tries to get between Yūichirō Hyakuya and Shiho Kimizuki when they get into their fights. He is a skilled archer and wields a bow possessed by a demon, granting him superhuman abilities, known as Cursed Gear. Unlike most people, Yoichi actually talks to the demon in his Cursed Gear, speaking to it before bed each night and forming a close bond with it.

NabWAr_vZZYYiIdieLKGn_sc5QQtFrZOGO8v9uSUtnTl02ShSw9fWGaPrrQlafgpuIzEUekH1-Ftw9cP-iOaBc45DEJkCDkHT6geJ0DdwiLurshjbftyCn-hz5AfQUH5CB8JHNBg-Y8

Because you are pure, innocent and care for others, you are Loved, you will have an automatic -1 to vote counts made against you, this will not be reflected in the Vote Totals, as the numbers will be hidden. In the event that you do get lynched you are also a Vengeful and will be able to kill one of the players that cause your lynch during that Night Phase, though you do not have to pick anyone if you don’t want to. You do this in your dying message in the thread by saying Take [Player] Down With Me.

Thank you to everyone who played!

The spectators also win for being good sports!
    They were Guren's Squad, the Spectators!
    Dear prog rocker,

You are Guren’s Squad in the Moon Demon Company.

8sQBrDdyzxEiLCmomjYnviK5z5ZqVoUMux-aidLFYvQVkQXOPTBtnusttEkxCsVYLF5Yjx9mbUA46g2E4YjAouKfm6oMWTCQhdHNqs-ffRcKiMCUiLYc_08W3k2Qk4qbBgAHBoY9f28

The personal squad of Lieutenant Colonel Guren Ichinose, commander of the Moon Demon Company, consisting of: Second Lieutenant Sayuri Hanayori, Second Lieutenant Shigure Yukimi, Colonel Mito Jūjō & Colonel Norito Goshi.

They all have different skill sets and methods of combat and are all extremely proficient with combat, being able to stand their ground against vampires solo where most would perish quickly. Their team is given the hardest of missions by the higher ups because they achieve results.

-JCxo7_bIkdZrN_8eFIeZyHG2AV4zwVp2f5bITJqdt-O5Zw9ZJmJze745geOrt6C57khwwiUm6fv_AGKtFcXYeugkhSPldBPqJdWL8FAaVzofW_U-twLnUOkOmHwysBSWh0ZPFyGoEc

Because of your outstanding results against the vampires and being in amongst the action you are a Spectator, you gain access to all Role PMs and chats created by the Host. In return you are not allowed to interact with the players in any way, shape or form, this includes posting and using reactions. However once the game is over you may post in the thread, as your role will no longer be in effect. You are also immune to being voted for and targeted by any actions.

You are a Spectator (Independent) and will win as long as you do not get modkilled for breaking you post restriction. This team is not hostile to any other and can win with any team.

The bastard elements that I mentioned in the original post were these:
    Yūichirō (Jinjo) had the hidden roles Bounty Hunter Enabler & Serial Killer Disabler these basically controlled how Mikaela (Zachie) would become a Serial Killer upon Jinjo's death. Yūichirō also had the hidden Win Condition of if they were found by Mikaela they would win and leave the game. Mikaela had the hidden role of Serial Killer and wouldn't know what would happen if Yūichirō died until he did.

Feedback Survey - 16/03/2020
  • Forgot to ping everyone before

unknown.png

I have a little survey here if anyone would like to fill it out, it’ll really help me in hosting future games:
    1. Did you have fun?

2. Do you think the game was balanced and fair?

3. Did you enjoy your role?

4. How was the flavour text?

5. What did you think of the unique roles? [Bounty Hunter & Role Cop(ycat)]

6. Did I do a good job as host, could I have improved on anything?

7. What was your favourite part (eg. something funny or cool that happened)?

8. Would you be interested in me hosting more similar Mafia games in the future and if so, any requests (certain themes or series)?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back
    Top Bottom