• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Serebiish's Mysterious Garden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serebiish

Reaction score
Hi!
This is my shop,I can do most of sprite-related jobs.Including but not-only Recolors,PokeEggs,PokeBalls,Re-types,Splices,Pixel Overs and so on.

At the moment,I don't have a sheet to show my works,but still feel free to request

The List
1. Wargle Boy - Mightyena Grass Retype
2.GengarEatBananas - Normal Camerupt Retype

Last edited:
@GengarEatBanana this is tricky,because normal type = the rest.So I'm needing more than this sorry.If you've gotten any ideas on how it should be,it'd help a lot.

@pokefreak9991 piece o' cake ^_^

Thnx,this kinda escaped me when I saw the post '-_-
Since pokefreak was pratically a recolor and since I'm not with my tablet,did it:

@pokefreak9991

2M3nA.png

Code : [IM*G]http://i.imgur.com/2M3nA.png[/IMG]

No stars,but I think you know this already ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom