• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Serenading a girl...

Status
Not open for further replies.

1Eevee1

Reaction score
Yeah, just been thinking about this idea for a little while (Last 30 seconds), and yeah, I've been wondering if it would be possible to serenade a lass that you like... with a kazoo.

So, does anybody think it would work, or would it get various items thrown at you?

PHP:
<Eevee1> Dani.
<MondoTR> yes?
<Eevee1> Is it possible to serenade a girl with a kazoo?
<MondoTR> XD
<MondoTR> dude
<MondoTR> that'd be awesome

This is just a hypothetical, I don't have any girl I'm planning to serenade just yet. As for a song, I'm not 100% sure.

I would roll my eyes into next week personally. Maybe it would work with a middle schooler/high schooler.

I feel oddly compelled to respond here...hm...

Kazoo might be crazy enough to work, though it's my personal experience that says that serenades, poetry and other such things fail miserably. If Lord Alfred Tennyson's golden word can't swing a girl's interest in my direction (or more generally, any guy's way), I doubt anything can, ha.

Boombox serenade.

It'd so work on me.

But only if it was my boyfriend already.

'Cause it'd be funny.

Otherwise a boot will be thrown because otherwise someone would be trying to mock me. Again. More. Though they'd be going out of their way to do that. Oh well.

Any kind of serenading over here would quicky turn yourself into a laughing stock- good for youtube, not good for your popularity :p

I will learn to play the kazoo just to do this. This would totally work on the right person, however the right person is not usually most people.

Pfft.

Ok ok, let a pro tell you.

Kazoo= No.

Unless you're gal's a band geek, don't go with instruments.

It'd be hot if a guy did that for me ;)

I think the better question is what song you would play to serenade this girl?

Play "Ohio is for lovers" by Hawthorne Heights

Baby got back is the obvious choice for a song.

"My Girl" by the Temptations, or "I Just Called to Say I Love You" by Stevie Wonder would work well. Good thing Wonder's blind, otherwise he'd vomit at the sight of someone playing that on the kazoo.

TO THE DOLLAR STORE!

For a boombox -- Ice Ice Baby (lol)

Kazoo -- I think the kazoo's good enough on its own. Hell, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star would even work. XD

Omg trust me on this one! I'm a girl, and well duh, I know how they think ;) Anyways, play "Emily" by From First To Last. On a acustic guitar though. It's sooo sweet, look it up on Youtube or something. You can sing it, while someone else plays it. The best song ever to win a girl! Thats what my bf did <3

If she has a fetish for kazoos... (Or Banjo-Kazooie... I have a BK fetish... well, sorta...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom